PDA

View Full Version : What are those things at Gillette Stadium ???

sonnyp
11-13-2008, 05:28 PM
this has been irritating me since new england started playing at gillette stadium. if any of you watch the jet- patriot game tonite, you will notice 2 images painted on the playing field. the two of them are identical, they are on the playing field around the 30 or 40 yard line and on both sides of the field very near the sidelines.

i can not figure out what these things are !!! if you see them and can tell me what they are supposed to be i will appreciate your posting your opinions.

thanks in advance

Bobzilla
11-13-2008, 06:12 PM
As a Pats season ticket holder (share with a buddy) I should know. But I don't. I think they might be lighthouses. The Lighthouse is the symbol of Fidelity Investments which I believe is based in Boston and somehow a business partner with the Pats and Gilette. It's raining and miserable tonight so I'm glad my partner has tonight's tickets. Go Pats beat the Jets!

sonnyp
11-13-2008, 06:24 PM
As a Pats season ticket holder (share with a buddy) I should know. But I don't. I think they might be lighthouses. The Lighthouse is the symbol of Fidelity Investments which I believe is based in Boston and somehow a business partner with the Pats and Gilette. It's raining and miserable tonight so I'm glad my partner has tonight's tickets. Go Pats beat the Jets!

you, certainly, could be right. they seem to be towers, with soud or light waves coming out of them. i was trying to make them gilette trac 3 razors but couldn't convince myself. i appreciate your posting. i wonder what value the sponsor feels they are getting if no one knows what the hell they are ?