PDA

View Full Version : Putin; The game is on..........Challenges Obama

JustRalph
11-11-2008, 02:09 AM
Russia hinted yesterday that they were going to install new missiles near Poland. They also came right out and said they would be moving missiles into Venezuela.

Putin is being described as "challenging" Obama, in the Soviet Papers. The Russian papers are calling the election of a black man a sign of weakness and the degradation of our Country............ How does Obama Respond? Any thoughts?

Remember now, Obama can talk the pants off other world leaders......... at least that is what we were told?

PaceAdvantage
11-11-2008, 03:21 AM
The Russian papers are calling the election of a black man a sign of weakness and the degradation of our Country............ How does Obama Respond? Any thoughts?Where did you read this?

DanG
11-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Ralph,

I make the line 1/5 some version of “I hope Obama doesn’t look deep into Vladimir’s eyes and see his soul” will show up in this thread. I know; a self-fulfilling prophecy. :blush:

With everyone so distracted / obsessed over finance the microwaving of the cold war is just another very challenging issue ahead imo.

JustRalph
11-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Where did you read this?

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jDX1B9fKmdtRjNhAGvwOK4Qrddmg

On the Internet, Russian bloggers portrayed the victory of a black candidate as evidence of American decline. On an official level, President Dmitry Medvedev chose the day of Obama's win to announce the deployment of short-range missiles to Kaliningrad, a Russian outpost in Europe.

highnote
11-11-2008, 06:05 PM
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jDX1B9fKmdtRjNhAGvwOK4Qrddmg

On the Internet, Russian bloggers portrayed the victory of a black candidate as evidence of American decline. On an official level, President Dmitry Medvedev chose the day of Obama's win to announce the deployment of short-range missiles to Kaliningrad, a Russian outpost in Europe.

One word... GEOPOLITICS ... as usual.

Suff
11-11-2008, 06:33 PM
On the Internet, Russian bloggers portrayed the victory of a black candidate as evidence of American decline. .

There are many American's who share that view. You don't have to go to far to find them. (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5%20)

sonnyp
11-11-2008, 06:55 PM
one simply needs to study history. egypt,rome, spain, france, england. once, great societies and civilazations. they lost sight of the principles which made them great, became affluent and top-heavy, and imploded.

our economy has NO BRICKS OR MORTER, we now buy and sell securities and move paper.

the bricks and morter are now in india and china because our leaders insisted on our commitment to the global economy.

our leaders, in government,business and industry are corrupt and self serving.

our infrastructure, roads,bridges etc, is crumbling.

we have no affordable health insurance for the masses.

our public schools are an absolute joke.

on veterans day aloow me to say these poor bastards come home from combat maimed, and can't even get the medical care they need. (congress is chaising barry bonds and roger clemons and looking into steroid use in horse racing)

the decline started decades ago, its only now the s==t is hitting the fan. "of the people, by the people, for the people" is now a hollow, distant concept. nero still fiddles and rome is still burning. nero is both democrat and republican, liberal and conservative.

lsbets
11-11-2008, 06:59 PM
The constant referral or insinuation that anyone who did not vote for Obama or disagrees with Obama is racist is getting really old. I guess that's the only response small minds from small men can come up with. Pitiful.

GaryG
11-11-2008, 07:08 PM
If this business about the missiles is true I am not surprised. I expected the new emperor to be tested for huevos, either overseas or domestically. Good thing JJ didn't cut them off. I hope he can handle it better than expected. We could have enemies flexing all over the globe. Perceived weakness in ones enemy can certainly make one bold.

chickenhead
11-11-2008, 08:10 PM
I think the rooskies know the missiles weren't going in anymore, so they get to talk tough without any risk, and claim victory for something that wasn't going to happen anyway.

PaceAdvantage
11-11-2008, 10:15 PM
There are many American's who share that view. You don't have to go to far to find them. (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5%20)No, you don't have to go far. Especially in Boston.