PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your replies Dean T, and Tom Barrister, as for facorsig…

griz
11-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Thanks for your replies Dean T, and Tom Barrister.

AS for facorsig (Fred)…I am not assuming anything about this forum, You got it!

I am just trying to get some information on ADW’s. My local OTB closed its doors for good today.

GameTheory
11-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks for your replies Dean T, and Tom Barrister.

AS for facorsig (Fred)…I am not assuming anything about this forum, You got it!

I am just trying to get some information on ADW’s. My local OTB closed its doors for good today.Where do you live? Only some (or possibly none), will be available to you.

griz
11-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Where do you live? Only some (or possibly none), will be available to you.

Virginia

startngate
11-10-2008, 08:45 PM
As of the last time I heard anything about Virginia, Colonial Downs, TVG, XpressBet and TwinSpires were the only ADW's that had licenses to operate in Virginia. YouBet was taking bets from there, but they were not licensed.

Based on the fact that Colonial only takes customers from Virginia (thus being a 'regional' ADW) they probably have the best track selection of anyone.

DeanT
11-10-2008, 09:11 PM
This thread and startngate's reply is a reminder that racing has serious problems. As Plonk said, some of the folks writing these rules "think email is something Captain Kirk does on the Starship Enterprise."

facorsig
11-12-2008, 08:52 AM
As for facorsig (Fred)…I am not assuming anything about this forum, You got it!

Pleased I could be of assistance! I am not a user of any of the ADWs listed as available in VA so can not offer any further "advice"!

miesque
11-12-2008, 09:03 AM
I am a Virginia resident and I use Twinspires as my primary ADW and TVG is my secondary ADW (which in theory is to make sure I had 100% track coverage but is certainly not current the case) and I personally prefer the prior over the later.