PDA

View Full Version : Unbiased ADW (Advanced Deposit Wagering) reviews

griz
11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Is there a site that’s lists the pros and cons of ADW companies?

facorsig
11-10-2008, 01:58 PM
By asking the question here in this forum, I assume you believe PaceAdvantage.com is biased. Personally, I see this forum as carrying a lot of relevance.

Fred

DeanT
11-10-2008, 02:05 PM
I dont think there is a truly unbiased one in the press since many folks advertise in publications. If someone knows of one I 'd like to check it out.

We are working on one at HANA, but unfortunately it is on the backburner with so much else to do. We were looking to rate them with a final score, a la a BRIS rating, in terms of track coverage, R and D, interface, rebates and rewards. We were looking at doing some sort of form so players can make their own ratings of their ADW to try and get some sort of baseline/user based ratings.

Right now I think it depends on what you are looking for as a player. Imo, for R and D and neat stuff Twinspires is best. For rebates Premier turf Club is best. For track coverage, frankly they all suck, and it is not their fault either.

Tom Barrister
11-10-2008, 02:11 PM
The posters here offer generally unbiased reviews.

I don't know of any commercial site that offers unbiased reviews.

highnote
11-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Is there a site that’s lists the pros and cons of ADW companies?

Hi Griz,

If you post a message on this board and ask about one in particular you'll get a lot of good feedback. Then you can ask about another, and another, and another. Eventually, you'll get to know which ones meet your needs.

What are you looking for in an ADW?

John