PDA

View Full Version : Obama's got thier puppy today.

Suff
11-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Its a Doberman/Rottweiler mix. His name is Kieth. Keith Doberman:D

Boris
11-08-2008, 08:03 PM
The media got a puppy as well named Barack.

Marshall Bennett
11-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Doesn't appear to be happy ?? :p

LutherCalvin
11-08-2008, 08:11 PM
I thought they named him Keith Obermann.

bigmack
11-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Its a Doberman/Rottweiler mix. His name is Kieth. Keith Doberman:D
Obama's got thier puppy today?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/SPANKcopy.jpg

JustRalph
11-08-2008, 11:00 PM
They need to get a Shitzu and call it

GodDamnAmerica

Burls
11-09-2008, 12:29 AM
In the Questions part of his first 'President Elect' news conference,
Obama said that he wanted to adopt a mutt, like himself.

boxcar
11-09-2008, 12:34 AM
In the Questions part of his first 'President Elect' news conference,
Obama said that he wanted to adopt a mutt, like himself.

He lied. What is else is new? The dog has more pedigree and class than does his master -- implied by the master's lie -- so hush up, Libs. Don't bang out hate posts calling me a racist. Obama stepped in it, not yours truly. All he had to do was be true to his word, but we all know he can't and won't do that.

Boxcar

Burls
11-09-2008, 12:43 AM
He lied. What is else is new? The dog has more pedigree and class than does his master -- implied by the master's lie -- so hush up, Libs. Don't bang out hate posts calling me a racist. Obama stepped in it, not yours truly. All he had to do was be true to his word, but we all know he can't and won't do that.

Boxcar

Pssssst .... hey Boxcar .... Suff was jokng. :mad:

boxcar
11-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Pssssst .... hey Boxcar .... Suff was jokng. :mad:

How much you wanna bet, though, it won't be a "mutt"? Although, on second -- Obama might discover Suff while down on all fours looking for his last dime, mistake him for a large mangy, homely mutt, slip a collar around his neck, a muzzle around his foaming mouth and take him home. If this were to happen, this would certainly add new meaning to the term "mutt".

Boxcar

highnote
11-09-2008, 01:44 AM
How much you wanna bet, though, it won't be a "mutt"? Although, on second -- Obama might discover Suff while down on all fours looking for his last dime, mistake him for a large mangy, homely mutt, slip a collar around his neck, a muzzle around his foaming mouth and take him home. If this were to happen, this would certainly add new meaning to the term "mutt".

Boxcar

Looks like it's time to raise the Vitriol Advisory Alert!

hcap
11-09-2008, 05:59 AM

BoxcarHey box, time to retire your avatar. You could always keep it tho'. Update it to include "Joe the Plumber" and some wishful thinking bout 2012. :lol: :lol:

Sort of reminds me of your religious leanings. Faith in miracles.

Suff
11-09-2008, 09:20 AM
I'm starting to appreciate Boxcar, he makes even me appear stable.

Yes, even I ,the great SUFF, am a model of sanity.

boxcar
11-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Yes, even I ,the great SUFF, am a model of sanity.

Only in the deep dark, demented and perverted recesses of that labyrinth of yours you carry atop your shoulders.

Boxcar

Tom
11-09-2008, 01:54 PM
There are no buses on the WH lawn for Rover to get thrown under, but.....
7JrNg2iEzM4

boxcar
11-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey box, time to retire your avatar. You could always keep it tho'. Update it to include "Joe the Plumber" and some wishful thinking bout 2012. :lol: :lol:

Nah...I'm keeping it for a while because I know it bugs you. But eventually, I'll come up with something that will increase you madness many-fold.

Sort of reminds me of your religious leanings. Faith in miracles.

It's still a rational faith, 'cap, that beats yours that has as its object some Unknown and Unknowable god.

Boxcar
P.S. Don't forget to walk Suff on a short leash, lest he soil your digs.

alydar
11-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Boxcar,

It is going to be a long four years. You might want to not sweat the small stuff.

toetoe
11-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Is it too early to handicap the RidersUp ?

My early fave is ... SUFF ....

Rookies
11-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Boxcar...

I want you to KEEP it... to remind us all you have faith in the losing side.

DanG
11-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Nah...I'm keeping it for a while because I know it bugs you. But eventually, I'll come up with something that will increase you madness many-fold..
There is a quote Christ would be proud of. :eek:

Boxy?...what has happened during this election season?

You’re losing that “inner-peace” that your faith provides you my fire & brimstone friend.

boxcar
11-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Boxcar...

I want you to KEEP it... to remind us all you have faith in the losing side.

As usual, you don't get it, do you? My faith is in no man, or in any form of government, or in any political party or in any "side". My faith is in the Living God and his revelation . He alone sets up rulers and establishes authorities in the earth. While it may appear from the horizontal plane that the outcome of this election is a great victory for all the anti-Christ forces within in this country -- and indeed throughout the entire world -- such an appearance is an illusion at worst, wishful thinking at best because this lost, dying world refuses to acknowledge that the sovereign God above is directing human history to its final chapter. As it is written:

Prov 14:12
12 There is a way which seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.
NASB

Boxcar

Rookies
11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
I "GET" a lunatic, which you clearly have become seeing the world through the twisted lunacy of your faith.

boxcar
11-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I "GET" a lunatic, which you clearly have become seeing the world through the twisted lunacy of your faith.

Well...at least I see the world and its appointed end -- yeah, even more than this; for as it is written:

1 Cor 13:12
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly , but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known.
NASB

But you? You are a blind man who stumbles about in the dark, desperately groping for something or someone you can believe in, ignorant of the fact that those who place their trust in mutable, fallible mortals are cursed; for again it is written:

Jer 17:5
5 Thus says the LORD,

"Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind
And makes flesh his strength,
NASB

Go your way, sir. In fact, fill your cup up with this life and all that it offers, so that it overflows. Eat, drink and be merry for the short time you have in this world because for you, this is the best it will ever get.

Boxcar

hcap
11-09-2008, 07:45 PM
As usual, you don't get it, do you? My faith is in no man, or in any form of government, or in any political party or in any "side". My faith is in the Living God and his revelation . He alone sets up rulers and establishes authorities in the earth. While it may appear from the horizontal plane that the outcome of this election is a great victory for all the anti-Christ forces within in this country -- and indeed throughout the entire world -- such an appearance is an illusion at worst, wishful thinking at best because this lost, dying world refuses to acknowledge that the sovereign God above is directing human history to its final chapter. As it is written:

Prov 14:12
12 There is a way which seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.
NASB

BoxcarSo you admit it. God voted democratic. So Howard Deans' 50 state strategy was a REAL winner! I knew it along, God is a lib!

boxcar
11-09-2008, 07:48 PM
There is a quote Christ would be proud of. :eek:

Boxy?...what has happened during this election season?

Perhaps you should be asking yourself this question. I believe I'm fine, thank you. But it seems you have a tough time with my brand of humor? Do you really believe that I have to go out of my way with a signature or avatar to irritate the likes of a Hcap? Don't you know that Liberals (most especially the unbelieving types), generally, tend to be the most angry, unsatisfied, disgruntled and unhappy human beings on the face of the planet -- even when they feign otherwise? Don't you know that's it's impossible to fill an empty God-less void?

You’re losing that “inner-peace” that your faith provides you my fire & brimstone friend.

Well, I'll take a look at my [spiritual] inner tube; and if it needs some patchin', I'll tend to it immediately. Otherwise barring any leaks, you might wanna put a gauge to your own level of spiritual discernment. ;)

Boxcar

boxcar
11-09-2008, 09:58 PM
So you admit it. God voted democratic. So Howard Deans' 50 state strategy was a REAL winner! I knew it along, God is a lib!

Ooh...I wouldn't go that far, 'Cap. Look at it this way, 'Cap. Let me try to put this in natural terms, earthly terms so that perhaps you can get the drift of what I'm about to say.

In holistic medicine or treatments or procedures (whatever you wish to call it), it's widely known and accepted that it's not unusual at all for the healing process (i.e. the end stages thereof) to be more uncomfortable than the disease or malady itself. This is especially true of serious ailments. This experience is usually referred to as a "healing crisis". Once past this stage, though, it's pretty much smooth sailing, providing the sick person perseveres through it all. But it's important to understand that this is the final stage of healing, which can take several weeks or even months to reach depending, of course, on the condition being treated and its severity.

Very often we humans don't realize that we're physically sick -- that something is seriously wrong with us until something or someone triggers us to investigate. Sometimes this "something" is simply pain or some other kind of discomfort. Other times, it's when we go for a check up and the practitioner sees something that we haven't, etc. What all this means is that we could and very often do go for a long period of time before realizing that something is seriously amiss with us physically. Even after we're told we're seriously ill, some of us chose to ignore the diagnosis and recommended treatment, and instead chose to continue on our way as though everything was normal.

The spiritual condition of the world could be likened to our physical conditions; for many parallels could be drawn. For the most part, the unbelievers in this world don't have the first clue that anything at all is amiss with their own spirituality -- with their own personal relationship with God. However, the Great Physician appeared on the scene about 2,000 years ago and warned everyone about our condition. Even so...most have refused to listen to Him. But God is longsuffering, as evidenced by how long he has tolerated the sins of mankind. But he will not bear with humanity in this age forever, as some seem to think. According to various portions of scripture, especially the apocalyptic segments in Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelations the Great Healer will further reveal to mankind just how serious their spiritual condition is through the various "plagues" he will visit upon this dark, forlorn word. It will be during this period known as the Great Tribulation that the world will experience it's [spiritual] healing crisis -- for the salvation of the few but to the condemnation of the many who will curse God because of his plagues. But until that time God permits us to go about our business as usual -- all while simultaneously directing human history to his appointed end. The bad news here is that unbelievers will completely misread or misinterpret world events, such as this current election. People like yourself will misinterpret my previous comments to mean that Obama has found favor in God's eyes, otherwise God would not have directed the outcome as he has. But this is the farthest thing from the truth because of a greatly misunderstood or even overlooked biblical principle which is simply this: The Accommodation of God. What is meant by this is that God has always been willing to grant his moral creatures the desires of their sinful hearts, and yet accomplish his purposes through sinful mankind!

If you really want to get a handle on this biblical principle, all you need to do is read 1SAM 8 and the entire Book of Daniel, for starters. The Samuel passage is most instructive because this is the record of Israel literally rejecting God as their king -- rejecting his theocratic rule over them. This fledgling, apostate nation wanted to be just like the heathen nations around them; for Israel wanted earthly kings to rule over them. The nation's wicked desires greatly displeased the prophet , but note how the Lord responded to Samuel:

1 Sam 8:7-9
7 And the LORD said to Samuel, "Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them. 8 Like all the deeds which they have done since the day that I brought them up from Egypt even to this day — in that they have forsaken Me and served other gods — so they are doing to you also. 9 Now then, listen to their voice;
NASB

In studying the history of Israel, we learn that Israel suffered greatly because of their carnal desires -- but even through all their wickedness, idolatry, their immoralities, etc., God's redemptive plan for mankind was never thwarted. All history is God's history. He owns it lock, stock and barrel. No one is strong enough or wise enough or smart enough to thwart God's sovereignty -- his eternal purposes.

Likewise, when we study the Book of Daniel, we see that God decreed that one godless kingdom after another would rise up from the earth, and they did so in the precise order prophesied by Daniel. Again, God used all these God-hating kingdoms to achieve his soteriological purposes. But why should we be surprised at these outcomes? Is it not written:

1 Cor 1:25
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
NASB

So no, 'cap, I would not encourage you to take any comfort whatsoever in the outcome of this election. Granted, these temporal worldly events are really the only things in which you can place your faith and hope because you have freely chosen to not believe God. You truly have no hope beyond this age. This fact, should be cause for great sorrow, and not a cause for celebration or joy. Many in this nation, like Israel of old, want to join the godless world community -- they want the U.S. to become just like the other nations. They want us to be admired by those Christ-hating nations. They want the other heathen nations to accept us. And while I cannot speak to the secret counsels of God, i.e. to the divine purpose behind any specific event on the world's stage, nevertheless knowing what I do from divine revelation, generally, I cannot help but consider the possibility that this country, specifically, and the world, generally, have accelerated its pace toward that "healing crisis" stage, spiritually speaking. If only half of my suspicions about Obama are on the mark, the U.S. could be in for a very rough ride the next four years. I and many other Christians, though, will pray that God will yet show mercy toward this increasingly godless nation, and send spiritual healing and revival to us. Only righteousness exalts a nation; sin, on the other hand ,will only bring disgrace and ruin (Pr 14:34).

Boxcar

DanG
11-09-2008, 10:34 PM
But it seems you have a tough time with my brand of humor?
I didn’t realize your posts were comedic in nature…That sheds a new light on things.

Good for you; glad you’re OK. :ThmbUp:

boxcar
11-09-2008, 10:55 PM
I didn’t realize your posts were comedic in nature…That sheds a new light on things.

Good for you; glad you’re OK. :ThmbUp:

My humor tends to be on the dry side. Admittedly, a tough read for those who don't really know me. Although, for sure...not all my posts are comedic in nature. (But then there would be some here that would dispute this, too. :) )

Boxcar