PDA

View Full Version : Speed, Speed, Nothing but Speed

Capper Al
11-08-2008, 11:42 AM
With 77 pages in big print, it reads fast. One can breeze through it in an evening. Of course, one will have to re-read the formulas several times to work them out. His speed figures seem workable and of value especially when no form speed figures like Beyers or BRIS are available. This is worth the price of the book. But I must warn you that you might not able to translate his formula. I doubt I would have been able to do it without previous knowledge of how speed figures are calculated.

His other formulas on class are strikingly odd and unusual. I will review his concepts just because I like to do this sort of thing in order to uncover something of value. I'm not convinced by them so far.

What I like the most about this is the tone of the author. It reads to me as if I'm listening to a drunken railbird. You might have had a similar experience at the track were you talk with this guy and you say to yourself, "He's a drunken nut." And then he flashes a couple of winning trifecta and exacta tickets as he heads for the short line. You may be sober but your tickets are not cashing.

Review: As a read **** out of 5
As a handicapping resource ** out of 5

Donnie
11-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Al--
who is the author?

iggy
11-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Sounds like a Tuttle job.

Pcon04
11-08-2008, 07:46 PM
just type in the title in google and it takes you to his blog..

His name is joseph tuttle he explains it a bit on his blog

Pcon04

Tom
11-08-2008, 09:25 PM
How many names dos this guy use? This one is by H. win Rates. :lol:

LottaKash
11-08-2008, 09:38 PM
I have had dealings with JJ Tuttle, he is a nut job and and a chronic red-boarder....Not to be taken that serious, as he lives in his own little dream world, in fact he has set up his own little website via Yahoo groups, and he does all or most of the posting. there,....He is a trip tho.....sometimes he corrects and scolds himself in his own forum (kingdom) when he blows the days selections...what a hoot......

best,

Capper Al
11-09-2008, 08:19 AM
How many names dos this guy use? This one is by H. win Rates. :lol:
H. Winn Rate (High Win Rate?) is the name on the book. I doubt this is his real name.

Capper Al
11-09-2008, 08:21 AM
I have had dealings with JJ Tuttle, he is a nut job and and a chronic red-boarder....Not to be taken that serious, as he lives in his own little dream world, in fact he has set up his own little website via Yahoo groups, and he does all or most of the posting. there,....He is a trip tho.....sometimes he corrects and scolds himself in his own forum (kingdom) when he blows the days selections...what a hoot......

best,

Do you have a link to his site?

llegend39
11-09-2008, 08:23 AM
Do you have a link to his site?

http://www.thetuttleway.com/

LottaKash
11-09-2008, 08:38 AM
http://www.thetuttleway.com/

THAT'S IT LEGEND.... TUNE IN FOLKS, FOR A LAUGH OR TWO....:D :D .

best,

LottaKash
11-09-2008, 08:50 AM
THAT'S IT LEGEND.... TUNE IN FOLKS, FOR A LAUGH OR TWO....:D :D .

best

Actually folks, that website is his official one if you are stupid enough to want to purchase any of his gibberish.......

This next link:. is the one I have referred to as to his little "kingdom";.. http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/thetuttleway/

Also, fwiw, I am in touch with an un-identified member of this forum, and he has posted there, and was confident enough to have given jj-tuttle his real E-mail address, and lo-and behold, a day later or so, his in-box was flooded with trash, scams and all sorts spam......Be cautious, I say.....

best,

Donnie
11-09-2008, 10:33 AM
If you click down into the message board, Mr Tuttle starts one post off with this.....

Concepts such as centrifugal force, inertia, and fortified momentum I
cannot expect the "Average Joe" to be able to grasp. Although I have
major physical and mental problems (referring to my Cerebral Palsy,
and my Multiple Personality Disorder); I was blessed with an
incredible capacity to properly evaluate & disseminate information
quickly and efficiently. It probably doesn't hurt that I possess a 144IQ.

And later on this.....

One more thing.....For everyone planning on betting the breeders cup
races this weekend; I know of a way to get DOUBLE YOUR ODDS!!!! Just
write to my personal email address; or call me @ ###.####.

It appears he delves mainly into Harness racing. His picks for the Ladies BC did not preform so well. Couldn't find anything else for TB's.

Tom
11-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Looks like every one of his personalities has written a book!