PDA

View Full Version : ZAMBUTO HANDHELD PDA SOFTWARE

harveyII
03-26-2003, 07:00 AM
I HAVE BEEN A ZAMBUTO SOFTWARE USER FOR ONE YEAR.I CONSIDER IT THE BEST I HAVE USED.....NOW HE TOPPED HIMSELF.....SOFTWARE FOR A PDA...I PURCHASED IT DOWNLOADED ON MONDAY AND HAVE BEEN USING IT...BEFORE I WOULD TAKE MY LAPTOP TO OTB AND WOULD GET MANY QUESTIONS...ESPECIALLY WHO DOES THE COMPUTER LIKE?.....ZAMBUTO HAS SUPPLIED UP TO 10 SCREENS PER RACE..YOUR CHOICE 1,2ETC UP TO TEN...THE GUTS OF HIS FAMILY OF PROGRAMS RESIDES IN MY LAPTOP...FOR THE PRESENT THE PDA MIRRORS SCREENS DEVELOPED IN THE MAIN PROGRAM..I AUTO-HANDICAP, THE RACES ARE SENT TO A FILE THAT CONNECTS TO MY PDA, I THEN MAKE MY SCREEN SELECTIONS, THEN DOWNLOAD TO THE PDA...SIMPLE .....GOOD LUCK AT THE WINDOWS...HARVEYII:)

andicap
03-26-2003, 01:30 PM
I have a Palm. Is it possible to get a Windows emulator for a Palm OS to get joe's software to run on my Palm.

railbird
03-26-2003, 03:47 PM
I am a Zambuto software user also and it isn't bad but i would hope he included better instructions for his pda then he did for his desktop .. otherwise by time I understood it I would be too old to see the displays.

cj
03-26-2003, 05:14 PM
Ever notice the people who pump up others products on this board almost always do it as an initial post or have only a couple of others...just an observation.

CJ

Derek2U
03-26-2003, 05:16 PM
hehe CJ yes I wonder if they're objective pumps?

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2003, 05:32 PM
CJ,

That should serve as an indicator of sorts as to how much stock one should put into these types of posts....my cynical side agrees with you CJ....

harveyII
03-26-2003, 05:59 PM
To you cynics I'm not a shill for Zambuto. I've never met him or talked to him.All my interface with him has been via e-mail.I have purchased all his software programs and like them....I just purchased a Dell PDA....with money I have won with ZAMBUTO'S program....you are indicating that the more posts you have the more money you have won.I don't think so!! I have been playing the horses since the 40's and my father before me since the early 1900's....over the years I have had moderate success...I have found that if you follow the crowd ""publish or perish syndrome you indicate" you are definitely going down the tubes....I thought the the discussion board was to post information on software you have found that you liked.I guess the plan is to insult people and demean them......good bye....harveyII

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by harveyII
....you are indicating that the more posts you have the more money you have won.

Who said anything of the sort? I was saying the more posts you have, the better your credibility (since measuring credibility is VERY tough in Internet land....my own credibility came into question once a long time ago, when I made a stupid mistake when I was selling my data...that's why I don't sell anything anymore). Nobody said the more posts you have, the more money you've won....

Calling someone's intentions into question isn't what I would call an insult or demeaning...it's good CONSUMER sense. People want to know what your connection to the software is, since you haven't posted much, and your ONLY posts to date have all been about Zambuto and his software.

Excuse us if you've given us little to go on....sorry to see you go.

JimG
03-26-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Nobody said the more posts you have, the more money you've won....

If so, Tom has won a lot of money:D

To stay on topic, I have used Zambuto software and like pretty well. Have no experience with the handheld ,however.

Jim

cj
03-26-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by harveyII
....I thought the the discussion board was to post information on software you have found that you liked.I guess the plan is to insult people and demean them......good bye....harveyII

I don't think it was an insult, sorry if you took it that way. Unfortunately, the quick goodbyes after being "offended" are also typical in the software arena after pumping up a product.

CJ

Tom
03-26-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by JimG

If so, Tom has won a lot of money:D

Jim

If I had a nickel for evey post I have made, I would not have to play the horses! Guess that just goes to show you, talk is cheap!:eek:

Dave Schwartz
03-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Tom,

Based on the current stats, you've got about $129 coming.

You know, there are people who would pay me that much just to see me go. <G>

Dave

freeneasy
03-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Iam a real yuckster aint I

freeneasy
03-29-2003, 08:23 PM
hey I got noth'n better to do today then be a wiseguy