PDA

View Full Version : Change & Bipartisanship

bigmack
11-06-2008, 10:47 PM
I can't wait for that to start. It's about time someone got to DC to save us from this bitter strife.

Hallelujah.

ll_-V24Bxu0

Hank
11-07-2008, 01:37 PM
A fair and balanced take on the issue for sure.:rolleyes: Wait let me go get an Olbermann piece for a unbiased take on Bush.:D Mack go take a little nap you'll do better after nappy time.

bigmack
11-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Mack go take a little nap you'll do better after nappy time.
You seem well rested, dispute the cabinet appointees and tell me how bipartisan the O'Presidency will be. I'll wait.

DeanT
11-07-2008, 02:23 PM
I caught this last night while flipping around and found it interesting. the inside baseball was eye opening. I love that stuff.

I am still convinced that the change Washington angle was McCain's. The change from Bush mantra was Obama's. Change Bush won, but if anyone thinks it will change Washington is sadly mistaken, imo.

highnote
11-07-2008, 02:45 PM
All president's disappoint. Obama will be no different than the other 43.

Hank
11-07-2008, 03:33 PM
You seem well rested, dispute the cabinet appointees and tell me how bipartisan the O'Presidency will be. I'll wait.

Well Mack there are no cabinet appointees to dispute at the moment only speculation.The Emanual pick is what they are lathered up about,because this signals that Obama understands how the game is really played."You can go a long way with a nice smile.You can go a lot further with a smile and a gun":D

The Judge
11-07-2008, 05:38 PM
A FOOL appoint some Republicans to show what, that he is fair, he only has so many appointments how about appointing the people who supported him, and worked to get him elected. He would be a fool to do anything else. he needs people that believe is his vision on his team. You can't cash a losing ticket at the winners window no matter what game your are in. Politics is a very serious game.

Bush has done his job he has given the wealth of the United States away, rich people in the U.S and in foreign countries have our wealth and they want more. Obama is broke , he can only cut spending he has no choice including programs he wants. In 4 years there will still be no Universal health care, no tax (consumption or flat) no social security fix, CEO's will still get $300,000,000 a year. Your world is safe from the Democrats but not the rich they want more they never have enough. They won't share and you all don't want them to.

What we can hope for in no WAR, less tension in the world ,an end to torture, resorting rights we use to take for granted,stopping foreclosures, "better health care for more people and putting more Americans back to work fixing the infra-structure of this country and cleaning it up. Anything else is a bonus.

bigmack
11-07-2008, 05:48 PM
A FOOL appoint some Republicans to show what, that he is fair, he only has so many appointments how about appointing the people who supported him, and worked to get him elected. He would be a fool to do anything else. he needs people that believe is his vision on his team. You can't cash a losing ticket at the winners window no matter what game your are in.
Your sentiments are at odds with BO's acceptance speech.
Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long.

You sound more like Rahm Emanuel. You know: F--- the Republicans! (Please don't send me a fish)

The Judge
11-07-2008, 07:04 PM
When the rubber meets the road politics is about one thing "how many votes do you have". If you have enough you can do what you set out to do if you don't you compromise. Democracts and Republicans are more alike then different all that the masses can hope for is a better shake.

Its easier if its bi-partisan not different then they can say see we all agreeded to give the rich your money but we saved a little for you. Some of you don't even want the little bit you are promised.

Show Me the Wire
11-07-2008, 07:11 PM
In 2000 President Bush reached out to the losing dem party and the dems responded by poking the President in the eye with a sharp stick. My hope is the republicans carry a longer and sharper stick to stick in Obama's, Chicago's dem machine eyes.

The Judge
11-07-2008, 07:45 PM
with the Supreme Court "stop the count". He talked a good game, he did reach out after bankrupting the country but there he was forced to reach out.

I remember if you didn't back his war you were Un-American. Bush and Chaney were the most divisive duo ever to occupy the White House. The Democrats were in fear of the American people so they went along with what they knew was wrong and a lie.

Show Me the Wire
11-07-2008, 07:54 PM
If I recall Al " the bore" Gore brought the lawsuit. But let us not have facts stand in the way of a good delusion.

If he did not lose his home state to President Bush, Gore would not have had to sue.

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2008, 09:57 PM
I remember if you didn't back his war you were Un-American. Bush and Chaney were the most divisive duo ever to occupy the White House. The Democrats were in fear of the American people so they went along with what they knew was wrong and a lie.Do you ever feel after all of this cage rattling, all this Bush/Cheney=Satan crap, that one day we are going to wake up to ANOTHER 9/11 and you're going to hear once again how America FELL ASLEEP, got TOO COMPLACENT, blah blah blah blah blah....

That's where I think and fear things are going. There is such a backlash against Bush, whether right or wrong (a mixture of BOTH in my opinion), that we are setting ourselves up for another major attack. In our collective zeal to distance ourselves as a country from Bush/Cheney and all that they stood for, the one thing they've gotten 100% right these past seven years (ZERO attacks) will also be discarded at the worse possible moment.

Tom
11-08-2008, 10:28 AM
No doubt we will be hit hard again.
Terror attacks always accompany dem rule. 9-11 was a Clinton sponsored vent. Bush put the right stuff in place to stop attacks for the first time in two decades. Obama will remove the safeguards and American are going to die. Fact. only this time, we will not have a ready military to respond with, as Obama will dismantle that, too. We are likelt to start the attack of the month club again. you can't put dems in charge and expect anything less.

Before he leaves office, Bush should gather up ALL the prisoners in Gitmo and frop them off on the streets of Chicago, Las Vegas, and San Fran in the dead of night. that way, the three stooges of the dems can have thier buds close to the, should the need a ride to access our courts. :D

jonnielu
11-08-2008, 11:19 AM
When the rubber meets the road politics is about one thing "how many votes do you have". If you have enough you can do what you set out to do if you don't you compromise. Democracts and Republicans are more alike then different all that the masses can hope for is a better shake.

This is only IF we continue to refuse to take government in hand, in order to bring about what we want.

It is called, self-government, through representation and according to the law of the land. It created this nation, and it will continue this nation.

If good men will now refuse to continue, doing nothing.

jdl

jonnielu
11-08-2008, 11:28 AM
with the Supreme Court "stop the count". He talked a good game, he did reach out after bankrupting the country but there he was forced to reach out.

I remember if you didn't back his war you were Un-American. Bush and Chaney were the most divisive duo ever to occupy the White House. The Democrats were in fear of the American people so they went along with what they knew was wrong and a lie.

:lol: No political party in this country has had a healthy fear of the people since 1868.

I think that history would tell you that the country was bankrupted under democrat watch. FDR finished the job with a robbery different from Hitler's, but a robbery just the same. People had no gold for Bush to steal.

jdl

The Judge
11-08-2008, 02:44 PM
let the lack of gold stop him he stole what was there (greenbacks and credit I guess thats one in the same). The fear is, of not getting re-elected. As soon as they win they start running again. They do not lead they go which ever the way the wind blows.

If its right but not precieve by their handlers not to be in favor with their voting group it is not done. Abortion, Gay marriage , tax cuts, guns, health care ssocial security, what do the polls say. Can't give the opposition a foot up.

hcap
11-08-2008, 09:58 PM
No doubt we will be hit hard again.
Terror attacks always accompany dem rule. 9-11 was a Clinton sponsored vent. We were attacked when the repugs either controlled the presidency, were in the majority in both house of congress and the supreme court. Clinton sponsored event?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Another case of the dreaded Clintondidittoo syndrome diagnosed by Doctor Tom, Proctologist extraordinaire, thru' a rigorous probing self examination.

bigmack
11-08-2008, 10:24 PM
We were attacked when the repugs either controlled the presidency, were in the majority in both house of congress and the supreme court.
Your eyes see only that is on your screen. The food you put on your screen has too much of the grease you crave. Grab anotha'napkin.

hcap
11-08-2008, 10:58 PM
You may want to consider scheduling an appointment with the good Doctor.

Everyone eats what they like BM, just that the cuisine over the last 8 years, was pretty much on the level of junk food. Inedible for the most part. Ya know McDonalds, etc,

BigMack?? Hmmmn, guess you were super sized right onto your losing Mothership from jump.

bigmack
11-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Everyone eats what they like BM, just that the cuisine over the last 8 years, was pretty much on the level of junk food. Inedible for the most part. Ya know McDonalds, etc,
Living in a world where you seek out news to support your already existing ideas is odd.

There ain't a mortal alive I know that still sucks on the nipple as earnestly as ye.

Mothership directives await you. :lol:

Any original thoughts in your head?

hcap
11-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Are you actually defending Tom: No doubt we will be hit hard again.
Terror attacks always accompany dem rule. 9-11 was a Clinton sponsored vent.Isn't this a bit of a stretch? Both of you then are contradicting yourselves within one sentence. If you want to say some events that led to the attacks happened during Clintons' watch, fine, but then shove this where the sun don't shine "Terror attacks always accompany dem rule"post haste.

jonnielu
11-09-2008, 07:33 AM
let the lack of gold stop him he stole what was there (greenbacks and credit I guess thats one in the same). The fear is, of not getting re-elected. As soon as they win they start running again. They do not lead they go which ever the way the wind blows.

If its right but not precieve by their handlers not to be in favor with their voting group it is not done. Abortion, Gay marriage , tax cuts, guns, health care ssocial security, what do the polls say. Can't give the opposition a foot up.

The world bank is the handler of both parties, and the handler/puppeteer of the federal government. Ever since they hooked you up with their worthless currency, it doesn't matter how much you can stack up on the table.

They can sweep it off and make it disappear anytime they want to, they created it by putting you into debt.

jdl