PDA

View Full Version : How is Obama going to help poor people?

dav4463
11-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Obama is going to help all the poor people. I'm not rich. What can I do to take advantage of everything the government has to offer when Obama is in charge? I would love to see how I can get some free money or something. I'm serious here. I saw a woman who said she will never have to worry about paying for the gas in her car or her mortgage or her kid's school again now that Obama won. How do I get mine? I want some of that free money. What do I need to do? How can Obama help me?

Marshall Bennett
11-06-2008, 05:20 AM
Quit your job , sell your house , and cancel any insurance . Thats a start .

ddog
11-06-2008, 05:50 AM
and you always seek out the most uninformed and ignorant too follow??

Oops, sorry about that.

perhaps she hopes policies may help the price of those things come down or maybe she hopes for more easy credit.

:lol:

HUSKER55
11-06-2008, 05:53 AM
Seriously, sell your house and take the money and invest over seas. Buy a mobil home and watch Obama do something with no money. Declare bankruptcy on your credit cards and phone comanies and utilities and anyone else you owe then sit back and watch.

It can be done and there are millions who are going to do just that.

ddog
11-06-2008, 06:20 AM
I don't think there are that many people who will do that, I don't know, maybe we have a different type of friend.

wonatthewire1
11-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Obama is going to help all the poor people. I'm not rich. What can I do to take advantage of everything the government has to offer when Obama is in charge? I would love to see how I can get some free money or something. I'm serious here. I saw a woman who said she will never have to worry about paying for the gas in her car or her mortgage or her kid's school again now that Obama won. How do I get mine? I want some of that free money. What do I need to do? How can Obama help me?

Open your own brokerage firm or bank - I think you only need a sign out front and a logo or something.

EASY STREET!