PDA

View Full Version : Midnight At The White House

Burls
11-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Around Midnight EST, a sizable crowd of people were strewn along the fence of the White House shouting: "Get the #%&@ out now, Bush!" and other such uncomplimentary epithets.
They were showing it LIVE on the CBC News, but nary a mention of it could be found on any of the US channels.
About half an hour later, Wolf Blitzer on CNN mentioned in passing that there were 'celebrations' around the White House as well.
Interesting.

delayjf
11-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Too bad those morons did not attempt to storm the White House - I would have enjoyed watching the Marines go Kent State on those dis loyal pieces of S**T.

Tom
11-05-2008, 08:08 PM
They must have thought their welfare checks were ready.

hcap
11-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Too bad those morons did not attempt to storm the White House - I would have enjoyed watching the Marines go Kent State on those dis loyal pieces of S**T.Just lovely. Reading this drivel makes me think that the last 8 years of bush mentality may encourage some people like you to rationalize and enjoy vicariously the killing of students at Kent State. ( Military mindset gone astray ). Or more likely bush has nothing to with your twisted psyche. Now you would use the same strategy last night at the WH? Fantasizing "they would storm the WH"? And then we murder them?

There are duly responsible military who did not subscribe to your bloody techniques of crowd control, and certainly not your sick motives. Thank God

Tom
11-05-2008, 08:38 PM
We got us a new moral compass, Jeff. The needle always points whatever way it is told to point! :lol:

hcap
11-05-2008, 09:08 PM
We got us a new moral compass, Jeff. The needle always points whatever way it is told to point! :lol:Whereas yours tends to point where the sun don't shine. Using that particular compass continuously, eventually requires large quantities of lubricant to keep it operative.

Good luck with that.

Marshall Bennett
11-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Perhaps they'll consider wiring 220 along the fence until George leaves ... just don't tell anyone . :)

Burls
11-05-2008, 09:29 PM
They must have thought their welfare checks were ready.:lol: :lol:
I'm glad to see you haven't loss your sense of humor through all of this.

OTM Al
11-05-2008, 09:34 PM
This is something new?

delayjf
11-06-2008, 12:17 PM
some people like you to rationalize and enjoy vicariously the killing of students at Kent State. ( Military mindset gone astray ). Or more likely bush has nothing to with your twisted psyche. Now you would use the same strategy last night at the WH? Fantasizing "they would storm the WH"? And then we murder them?

As opposed to the enlightened liberal crowd that touches itself to the sight of Sarah Palin hanging in effigy, or at the thought of Palin being ganged raped in Harlem.

Had those morons really jumped the fence and attempted to storm the White House they would no longer be simple protesters and the occupants have every right to defend themselves. My real fantasy is that Ayers and his wife are leading the charge. ;)

Steve 'StatMan'
11-06-2008, 12:28 PM
The President of the United States, the First Family and staff, must be protected from any and all physical threats, as well as the VP and members of Congress. Applies no matter who those elected representatives are. The Secret Service is there to protect the President, whether it be a Clinton, a Bush, an Obama, and whomever serves in the future. Agree or disagree all one likes. However threats and attacks on the President, or even the Presidential Grounds with the sensitive people, papers, etc. is NOT acceptable. I want and expect President-Elect Obama and his family protected as I want and expect President Bush and his family to be protected.

Hank
11-06-2008, 12:29 PM
As opposed to the enlightened liberal crowd that touches itself to the sight of Sarah Palin hanging in effigy, or at the thought of Palin being ganged raped in Harlem.

Had those morons really jumped the fence and attempted to storm the White House they would no longer be simple protesters and the occupants have every right to defend themselves. My real fantasy is that Ayers and his wife are leading the charge. ;)

Pssst...Delayjf Pssst... Delayjf your robe is showing.

boxcar
11-06-2008, 01:12 PM
=hcap Thank God

This is precious! YOU thanking God!? With your belief system in the Unknown and Unknowable you might as well have offered up thanks to Tinker Bell! :rolleyes:

Boxcar

HUSKER55
11-06-2008, 01:18 PM
What did Tinker Bell do to you? This is never never land now.:D

hcap
11-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Too bad those morons did not attempt to storm the White House - I would have enjoyed watching the Marines go Kent State on those dis loyal pieces of S**T.
Only in your warped mind and others like you, can you wish for the good old days of Kent State.

No one jumped the fence to threaten any one in the WH.
There never was anything other than a protest.

Just like Kent State? Innocent protesters killed by hate, and the mindset that promotes subservience to an Ubermench.

Tom
11-07-2008, 07:59 AM
If this how you act after winning, thanks GOD you didn't lose! :lol:
What happened, get a hold of a bad perch for dinner?

delayjf
11-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Only in your warped mind and others like you, can you wish for the good old days of Kent State.

If the four that died at Kent State were aligned with Ayers, good riddance. My only regret was that Ayers and his wife weren’t out in front at the time.
This Veterans days, this warped mind will be remembering and honoring the men and women who have served this country and made the ultimate sacrifice. You can mourn the ones that died at Kent St.

OTM Al
11-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Wow, applauding the killing and wounding of American citizens who were expressing their right to protest what they felt was an illegal act perpetrated by their government. Tell me, if citizens in this country should not have the right to protest actions by their government that they feel are wrong, then what did all those veterans die for?

Marshall Bennett
11-07-2008, 12:27 PM
They're allowed to protest . They're not allowed to attack guardsmen by throwing rocks and/or whatever else they could get their grubby hands on .
I'm with delay on this one , they put themselves in a bad situation and paid for it .

OTM Al
11-07-2008, 12:33 PM
So the one that was 750 feet away and got shot deserved it?

delayjf
11-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Wow, applauding the killing and wounding of American citizens
If they're in cahoots with Ayers and his ilk - lock and load :jump:

prospector
11-07-2008, 04:29 PM
So the one that was 750 feet away and got shot deserved it?
750 feet away is nothing to a good rifle...if i'd been there, the number would have been more than 4...i don't react well to rocks..

OTM Al
11-07-2008, 04:37 PM
750 feet away is nothing to a good rifle...if i'd been there, the number would have been more than 4...i don't react well to rocks..

You are one sick individual. Please seek help. I'm not joking.

prospector
11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
You are one sick individual. Please seek help. I'm not joking.
thanks al...glad you care:)

OTM Al
11-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Only about the people around you in this case