PDA

View Full Version : Lovin' This Contest

bigmack
11-05-2008, 02:34 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/11_4_08_23_32_14.png

Go Al.

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2008, 02:39 AM
When a stock market is crashing, people look for some sort of capitulation selling as a signal the bottom is in.

The fact that Al Franken is virtually tied with a majority of precincts reporting is a similar sign that the bottom is in when it comes to the crash of the Republican party. It can't get any worse, or go any lower. Impossible.

bigmack
11-05-2008, 02:58 AM
The fact that Al Franken is virtually tied with a majority of precincts reporting is a similar sign that the bottom is in when it comes to the crash of the Republican party. It can't get any worse, or go any lower. Impossible.
Keen observation & one that I share. This race is emblematic of much.

This possible low will resonate in mocking for years to come.

bigmack
11-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Now that was a squeaker.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/11_5_08_09_12_37.png

Olie around a Lutheran potluck dinner: Well I sure don't like that Bush who's a Republican and that there Coleman is one too. I think I'll vote for the other guy no matter who he is.

Tom
11-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Typical lib move - Frankenstein is calling for a recount citing voting irregularities. Talk about a cry baby.

Got to mobilize the chad army? :lol:

mostpost
11-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Typical lib move - Frankenstein is calling for a recount citing voting irregularities. Talk about a cry baby.

Got to mobilize the chad army? :lol:
Minnesota state law mandates a recount in these cases. I don't know that the candidates have a choice in the matter

OTM Al
11-05-2008, 04:06 PM
I think every person that voted in that contest is due a recount to make sure they get it right. No matter who wins in the end is going to need that solid ground to stand on that the count was done rightly and fairly.

hcap
11-05-2008, 05:23 PM

Got to mobilize the chad army? :lol:Give it a rest Tom. We know you are extremely upset about now President Elect Obama. In case you didn't catch that, let me repeat it....

President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama

:lol:

DeanT
11-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Something tells me that Franken will have more spoiled ballots. I mean seriously, if you are voting for Stuart Smalley you have to be prone to that, no?

Burls
11-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Minnesota state law mandates a recount in these cases. I don't know that the candidates have a choice in the matterFranken could have chosen to concede and waive the automatic recount. But he didn't.
Would you?

bigmack
11-05-2008, 05:44 PM
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama
President Elect Obama

What does it say in the bible T? Whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.

This cretin actually thinks we're in a state of malaise over this. Gloating into cyberspace as Monroe offers so little in the way of ya-ya's. Pathetic.

hcap
11-05-2008, 06:53 PM
What does it say in the bible T? Whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.It's worth it BM.

Tom
11-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Let him have his fun, BM....such a long-time loser loser needs to let of steam. Mr. 1 fo 3 has not had much go his way for........EVER! :lol:

The higher he gets, the more fun we all have in 2010, when he gets smacked in the face with reality again. The results last night clearly show the conservative values are still strong and will be back. The libs agenda is just to stupid to work.

hcap
11-05-2008, 07:29 PM
The results last night clearly show the conservative values are still strong and will be back.Ok I know you are upset that Obama won. Remember drugs are only a temporary fix. Delusional confused states sometimes occur when you smoke the peel Tom. :lol:

Tom
11-05-2008, 08:11 PM
I knew it. You and Hank share one brain. Weak minds think alike.
Together, maybe you two can figure out what your batting record of 1 for 3 is in percentages?

hcap
11-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Only in the feeble brain of a delusional righty can yesterdays election by construed as "the conservative values are still strong and will be back" Electoral 2 to 1 against you. You may be back. Political cycles, yes, but the Election shows right now conservatism is a dead duck
You are typing this in from off world? Pluto? Alpha Centauri?

Tom
11-05-2008, 09:38 PM
hcap, seriously, can you read, or is comprehension you lack?
I said earlier that there WERE NO CONSERVATIVES ON THE BALLOT.
I also said that whre conservative values were on the line - gay marriage, green nonsense, etc, THEY WON.
The electoral votes had zero to do with it. I realize you have trouble putting two and two together, being Mr. 1 for 3, but try hard...

DeanT
11-05-2008, 09:40 PM
It's a center right country, which is why for Obama to win he had to run as a centrist/center right candidate and he dropped many of the ideals that others ran on who were soundly defeated.

The man ran on a middle class tax cut. That is usually an R issue. I think he is the smartest D candidate since Kennedy.

prospector
11-05-2008, 09:41 PM
hcap, seriously, can you read, or is comprehension you lack?
I said earlier that there WERE NO CONSERVATIVES ON THE BALLOT.
I also said that whre conservative values were on the line - gay marriage, green nonsense, etc, THEY WON.
The electoral votes had zero to do with it. I realize you have trouble putting two and two together, being Mr. 1 for 3, but try hard...
i guess he doesn't understand the difference between moderate and conservative...amazing how many people thought mccain was conservative..

DeanT
11-05-2008, 09:45 PM
It shows you how entrenched and hateful pres races are, eh? McCain is a centrist and he was a fave of the democrat, and considered by them a great man. Then he runs and we have Family Guy episodes written with Nazi's wearing McCain buttons.

It is sad really. McCain is a good man. Politics really stinks.

hcap
11-05-2008, 09:49 PM
No conservatives? All the seats the dems picked up in congress.
I know, they all ran against "fake" conservatives. Shoddy credentials eh?
I guess not too many of the real thing still exists? ( Wait one friggin' second Tom. Maybe that's why youse guys came up short yesterday? :lol: )

Maybe you can run? Ralph? PA? Can you resurrect Ronnie, or maybe you can enlist this guy?

http://www.toonopedia.com/uimages/toons/a/oop.jpg