PDA

View Full Version : Saddam has hell on Earth. He admited it

Suff
03-25-2003, 04:43 PM
This is the 6th paragraph from the attached article. I've bolded the relevant sentence.

The issue takes on particular urgency as the United States wages war with Iraq. In 1995, Iraq told the United Nations that it had made more than 5,000 gallons of botulinum toxin and loaded much of it into bombs and warheads. Inspectors believe Saddam Hussein actually has materials capable of producing twice as much toxin -- enough to kill the entire human population three times over

If your one of the one's that survive an attack. What will you tell the Million who will die? Or the 20 Million directly related loved ones who survive? Or the other 250 million Americans who's Country's future will be in doubt?

That the constitution gave you the right to dissent?

I'm sick of of all these weak kneed Americans hiding behind a piece of Paper. Take a God Damn stand for the safety and future of your fellow Americans. HE ADMITS HE HAS THIS WEAPON!!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/03/25/botulinum.toxin.ap/index.html

Tom
03-31-2003, 10:13 PM
Last night, on the fourth level of the underground parking lot of "Bombs R Us" in Cohocton, I was again approached by Deep Throat, hiding in the dim light of the big flourescent "4", he was unmistakeable with those red sneakers peeking out from under that London Fog.

"I have news of Sadamn from Baghdad....direct from Planet Arnnet News.

The Iraqi government called all his doubles to Baghdad.
25 in total.
They were told "We have some good news and we have some bad news....."
The good news: "Saddam is still alive"
The bad news: "He lost a leg"

Before I could question him, a '37 Volvo rounded the corner and as it passed, he just vanished without a trace...other than the Blackjack gum wrappers left where he stood only moments before. And the Wild Irish Rose twist-off caps.

Who could he be?????

:confused:

Doug
03-31-2003, 11:00 PM
Tom,

that joke reminds me of the one where the Doctor told the patient that just had both legs amputated that he had good news and bad nes.

"The bad news is , I had to amputate both your legs last night"
"The good news is, the guy in the end bed wants to buy your slippers."

Doug

sq764
03-31-2003, 11:16 PM
I thought a reporter yesterday asked a very good question.. He said to the General PR guy: "Do you ever fear that you will bomb a building that houses all of their chemical weapons, and thus activate them throughout Iraq?"

To which he answered "Yes, but we know exactly what we are bombing"

I find it hard to believe they know every single building they hit..