PDA

View Full Version : Malcolm X and Son

hcap
11-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Once again the majority of the last 100 new posts on off topic have been anti-Obama, posted by childish sniveling righties watching their carefully but paranoid constructed philosophical alternate universe fall apart.

So instead of posting pro Obama reality, I decided to help you guys rationalize and justify your last 8 years of lunacy and raison d'être.

No sense talking facts when fantasy is king.

http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blogs/is-obama-the-secret-son-of

"Israel Insider gets more from its fair share of baseless tips and phony rumors. I ignore most and delete them unread. This one was a bit different. It came from a national security lawyer with extensive credentials and intelligence connections that checked out, and a phone number"

"If Barack Hussein Obama II is Malcolm X's biological son, it would explain the mystery of why he was so generously helped by so many Arab and communist "friends in high places" long before he was a "somebody." Just as Malcolm X adopted Islam, his secret son would also need to learn its ways, and learn the ways of revolution, not just assume an Islamic name. He would need to be groomed and educated to organize the community"

.................................................. ...............

Go ahead guys run with the ball :rolleyes:

hcap
11-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Some more fodder for the mill. Make haste guys, you only got today before the sale is final.

http://larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/2008/11/obama-uses-typical-white-grandmother.html

"First allow me to say that my heart goes out to Maya and her family in the passing of Madelyn Dunham.

That being said, it needs to be made clear that Barack Obama has used his Grandmother as a political pawn in his presidential campaign over and over again. It was Barack Obama who said his Grandmother was racist. It was Barack Obama who used his grandmother to dig himself out of his own self dug holes. Last week Barack Obama used his grandmother claiming she would not make it to election day. He was right, Mrs. Dunham (according to claims from the Obama campaign) passed away this afternoon.

Well people can by what Barack Obama says as "Gospel" all they want, I do not, and I personaly want to see the death certificate showing date and time of death. Barack Obama is not beyond misleading the American Voter for sympathy, after all he has been misleading people in the country for almost two years now in this campaign."

.................................................. ..........

Ok guys let's have a 10 page thread on a death certificate :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
11-04-2008, 09:08 AM
First off, all the bullshit you've posted about Bush and Republicans, this doesn't even come close to equalling. But, whatever.

Second, it wasn't Malcolm X who is the father, but Franklin Marshall Davis, the communist. Get it straight, won't ya?

Frank Marshall Davis (December 31, 1905, Arkansas City, Kansas; July 26, 1987, Honolulu, Hawaii) was an American journalist, poet and political and labor movement activist. In 1950 he was investigated by the House Un-American Activities Committee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Un-American_Activities_Committee) (HUAC) for comments he made in columns written for the newspaper Honolulu Record (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Honolulu_Record&action=edit&redlink=1), as well as other activities that the HUAC alleged were connected to the Communist Party USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis#cite_note-HR-0)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis

hcap
11-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Maybe Karl Marx lived in Hawaii/Chicago, or Lenin maybe. Good one. Carry on. Maybe Arljim or Tom can further enlighten us. Ralph? Box? LK? Husker? Pa just gave you guys a heads up :rolleyes:

Much of what I posted about your hero George W Churchill and the repugs has turned out to be correct. That's why he is at 22% approval, and the polls show 70% of us think we are going in the wrong direction. Not to mention the economy tanking. McCain is in bad shape. He would be in worse shape if bush campaigned for him. The repug brand is not selling. Be that as it may, the thread about Obamas' birth certificate is still going. Other idiotic anti-Obama crap is still being posted by youse guys.

I just thought I would help you out. Btw, don't forget to tell me off and mention all the "I Told You So's" tonight after McCain wins by a landslide. :lol:

lsbets
11-04-2008, 09:48 AM
I think this thread serves as pretty solid evidence that Hcap is a sick man desperately in need of help.

Tom
11-04-2008, 09:51 AM
What is true about Bush is the we have not been attacked in almost 8 years.
Remove the safeguards he was using and we will be, just as sure as 9-11 was a direct result of Clinton's inaction. We might lose 5-10,000 people, but, hey, the terrorists will be dry and no one will listening to their phone call because they will be listening to AMERICANS who dare disagree with the messiah.
You aren't fit to wipe Bush's....breakfast table.

hcap
11-04-2008, 09:57 AM
I think this thread serves as pretty solid evidence that Hcap is a sick man desperately in need of help.Thank you for your kind words Javert. To your credit at least your not involved in any of the off the wall anti-Obama speculations. And you realize Obama will win. So being a somewhat rational contributer here, would you not agree that 90% of the anti-Obama threads-such as the long running birth certificate thread is dumb, and my addition to the stupidity by posting silly speculations about Malcolm X is hardly any dumber?

Marshall Bennett
11-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Hcap began this thread with an obvious attack . Pretty much speaks for itself in who is the #1 instigator of this board .

hcap
11-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Hcap began this thread with an obvious attack . Pretty much speaks for itself in who is the #1 instigator of this board .
You are in LaLa land Marshall. 90% of the off topic posts are attacks on Obama. Started by a slew of instigators. You apparently agree with all of them so the obvious is lost on you.

PaceAdvantage
11-04-2008, 10:18 AM
You are in LaLa land Marshall. 90% of the off topic posts are attacks on Obama.Obama's a big man...I'm sure he can take it.

Are you saying opposition of Obama should be suppressed? Are you saying there should be no dissent? Are you saying nothing negative should be written about Obama? It seems as though that's what you're saying.

The MSM may follow those rules, but I certainly won't.

There is nothing wrong with demanding that Obama release his academic records just like Bush and Kerry did.

There is nothing wrong with demanding Obama produce an official, actual copy of his birth certificate for the media to examine, just like McCain had to clear up the controversy surrounding his birth.

No matter what you say, these are two valid areas of investigation, especially given how the MSM has dropped the ball in the area of vetting this particular presidential candidate.

lsbets
11-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Thank you for your kind words Javert. To your credit at least your not involved in any of the off the wall anti-Obama speculations. And you realize Obama will win. So being a somewhat rational contributer here, would you not agree that 90% of the anti-Obama threads-such as the long running birth certificate thread is dumb, and my addition to the stupidity by posting silly speculations about Malcolm X is hardly any dumber?

I would agree that 90% of what you post is the ramblings of someone who obviously has a lot of psychological issues and is in desperate need of help. Seriously. Not kidding, not attacking. You appear to be very sick and getting worse.

hcap
11-04-2008, 10:37 AM
I would agree that 90% of what you post is the ramblings of someone who obviously has a lot of psychological issues and is in desperate need of help. Seriously. Not kidding, not attacking. You appear to be very sick and getting worse.I guess you just cannot post anything displaying honesty. Curiously I seem to be getting sicker and sicker as McCain is getting his ass handed to him on a platter and most here are dreading an Obama win.
See ya Javert.

lsbets
11-04-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm serious Hcap, you need help. Soon. Any honest observer of your posts can see that.

hcap
11-04-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm serious Hcap, you need help. Soon. Any honest observer of your posts can see that.Inspector Javert, I guess not only do you relentlessly pursue criminals for theft of a loaf of bread and crow about how righteous you are, but sideline as well as an horse racing off topic psychoanalyst. Thank you Dr Freud but speaking as a sympathetic poster, the level of paranoia here really calls for quick shipment of straight jackets. Sorry you can't see it.

HUSKER55
11-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Don't ever change HCAP, the shock would kill me. The only reason I don't believe that Malcom X is the father is because Malcom X believed in his convictions.

Wheather you agree with him or not he tried to live his faith. Way back when he hated homosexuals and he did not approve of maritial affairs. It was forbidden by his faith.

Could he be speaking with a forked tongue? Maybe. But I will believe this one when I can see the DNA proof.

In the meantime, carry on.

BELMONT 6-6-09
11-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Hdcp,

By choice I never enter into any of the political discusions on this site . My question to you is why are you alway's so angry? It's as if every one is entitled to their opinion as long as it does not disagree with yours. Lighten up you will never save the world...your kind has been trying since the sixties with little success!