PDA

View Full Version : The Eve of Tomorrow........

LottaKash
11-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Well Folks, tomorrow will mark the beginning of a brand new adventure for America.....

These past few months and especially these past few weeks, it has been very funny, sobering, entertaining and enlightening to say the least... Concerning the predictions, endorsements, fears and concerns about this presidential election, I believe we have ALL come away with a little something new to think and reflect about....

I for one have learned a great deal about many of the members in this great forum.....Also, I have come to some solid conclusions about how I actually feel about all this, as well......

Tomorrow, Americans will be heard, and I believe in an unprecedented scale at that, at least that is my bet.....

I personally do not have much confidence in the outcome of this election no matter who emerges victorious, but greater than my personal feelings, we are privledged to STILL have the right to call out our selections on raceday, while in so many parts & places in this world of ours, that is not possible at all......We are still FREE......We must vote to keep it that way.....

So, I offer a prayer for America, that God may grant that we may overcome the evil, greed, and selfishness that abounds in this nation at present, and that Americans return to our strength that once was, when we put God into the equation when deciding what was best for our nation and in all that we do, and that we leave our children with a viable future.....amen:

God Bless America......

best,

Tom
11-04-2008, 08:01 AM
I think you mean GD America, if the lying, terror-loving, America-hating fascist wins. GD America.

HUSKER55
11-04-2008, 08:17 AM
God aligns himself against evil and we must answer the call. The biggest problem is that as mere mortals we do not always understand his message.

Most of our problems today are of our own folly.

We allowed schools to be dummied down.

We did not back religous schools when our nation was built on that.

We took God out of our government. People really think there is a free lunch.

We allowed gross misinterpretations to take root and rule such a seperation of church and state.

You can not discipline children today and disrespect, hatred and self centeredness is taught and rewarded everwhere.

Sex, drugs,violence is what sells. Children today don't have a prayer.

Roll up your sleeves boys and girls. It is time to go to work. This election proves it.

We need less government, fewer programs and more accountability. Government should depend on the people and not the other way around.

If you don't get it then ask yourself why.

RichieP
11-04-2008, 08:25 AM
God aligns himself against evil and we must answer the call. The biggest problem is that as mere mortals we do not always understand his message.

Most of our problems today are of our own folly.

We allowed schools to be dummied down.

We did not back religous schools when our nation was built on that.

We took God out of our government. People really think there is a free lunch.

We allowed gross misinterpretations to take root and rule such a seperation of church and state.

You can not discipline children today and disrespect, hatred and self centeredness is taught and rewarded everwhere.

Sex, drugs,violence is what sells. Children today don't have a prayer.

Roll up your sleeves boys and girls. It is time to go to work. This election proves it.

We need less government, fewer programs and more accountability. Government should depend on the people and not the other way around.

If you don't get it then ask yourself why.

My hand to God this is the best post this forum has seen period. You sir "get it" and it extends way beyond party boundaries doesn't it?

Your points about our children and God scare me because it is so very real man. I can't thank you enough!

God Bless you Husker :) this is for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBNE25rtnE

JustRalph
11-04-2008, 09:09 AM
:ThmbUp: