PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinions Please

HUSKER55
11-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Much talk has been done about Sarah and lord knows the press has been merciless to her. But, as I sit here this AM, it occurred to me just how much of an asset Sarah has been.

Sarah did what she was supposed to. Ignite the conservative base, from both sides of the aisle, to get out and vote this election.

She did that. She took a ton of crap in the process but she delivered.

Regardless of what side of the aisle you are on you have to admit that. That is a lot more than Bidden accomplished.

The person i feel sorry for is the guy going to jail for hacking into her computer and ending up with a receipe for (muffins??)

Well done Sarah.

prospector
11-02-2008, 09:45 AM
without sarah it wouldn't be close...she's a winner

Tom
11-02-2008, 01:11 PM
I find it amusing the ranting about her experience to fill the bottom of the card while the dems TOP of the cards is FAR LESS qualified than she is.
And their VP candidate is just a proven fool, wrong at every turn.
It is sexism, plain and simple. Ask Hillary.

Secretariat
11-02-2008, 01:16 PM
without sarah it wouldn't be close...she's a winner

Actually, since she's been nominated (and after the initial bump) McSame has only gone downhill. After the RNC McSame was on top. Now he's down. And if you beleive polls (which I don't) he's effectively not real close at all.

Actually it was McSame's selection of Palin that decided who I was going to vote for. At that point I was leaning McCain since I am very much concerned about veteran's care and really didn't see a great difference between McCain and Obama, but the selection of Palin and the right wing extremist's and McCain's age pushed me to the Obama camp. I certainly don't see him as a savior, too centrist for my taste, not progressive enough, but a Palin presidency would make GW's look tame.

prospector
11-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Actually, since she's been nominated (and after the initial bump) McSame has only gone downhill. After the RNC McSame was on top. Now he's down. And if you beleive polls (which I don't) he's effectively not real close at all.

Actually it was McSame's selection of Palin that decided who I was going to vote for. At that point I was leaning McCain since I am very much concerned about veteran's care and really didn't see a great difference between McCain and Obama, but the selection of Palin and the right wing extremist's and McCain's age pushed me to the Obama camp. I certainly don't see him as a savior, too centrist for my taste, not progressive enough, but a Palin presidency would make GW's look tame.
that's just one wrong opinion...not a single reason you gave me i can agree with...i'm a vet getting meds and i'm not worried..

Tom
11-02-2008, 05:27 PM
So sec, please enlighten us why Obama has more experience that Palin?
What's he ever done? Voted present, got rich through questionable associations, thrown everyone under the bus who ever could embarrass him, been totally ignorant of a racist un-American preacher for 20 years, not known terrorists were sponsoring him and financing his FAILED education programs in Chicago.........sold out America by rushing the vote on the sell out wtihout ensuring any valid oversight, whereby billions of our tax dollars have since gone to parties, bonuses, dividends.....everything except actual loans, which was their purpose. He was dead wrong on the surge, financially a fool, socially a dimwitt....this guy is a big fat ZERO.

But tell, what makes him better qualified tahn Sara?

boxcar
11-02-2008, 06:18 PM
So sec, please enlighten us why Obama has more experience that Palin?...But tell, what makes him better qualified tahn Sara?

He qualifies as a bona fide Affirmative Action candidate. That's what! :lol: :lol:

Boxcar