PDA

View Full Version : Sarah gets pranked

hcap
11-01-2008, 08:42 PM
I listened. The Pain staff did not vet the call. And Sarah fell for it hook line and sinker. I listened to the actual prank. I guess Larry Eagleburger was right-the first time :jump:

Transcript of prank call between Palin and Masked Avengers

The Canadian Press

November 1, 2008 at 6:06 PM EDT

A transcript of a prank phone call between Quebec comedy duo “The Masked Avengers” and Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin, released Saturday.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081101.wpalintranscript1011/BNStory/usElection2008/home?cid=al_gam_mostemail

Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbEwKcs-7Hc

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Larry Eagleburger? Really?

The same Larry Eagleburger who just called Obama a CHARLATAN on the Huckabee show?

That Eagleburger?

hcap
11-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Larry Eagleburger? Really?

The same Larry Eagleburger who just called Obama a CHARLATAN on the Huckabee show?

That Eagleburger?The first time before he got hit over the head by his right wing buds.

Asked Thursday on National Public Radio if he thought Palin would be ready to take over in a crisis, Eagleburger said, “Of course not.”

“I don’t think at the moment she is prepared to take over the brains of the presidency. I can name for you any number of other vice presidents who were not particularly up to it, either,” Eagleburger said.

“So the question I think is, can she learn and would she be tough enough under the circumstances if she were asked to become president? Heaven forbid that that ever takes place,” he said. “Give her some time in the office and I think the answer would be, she will be adequate. I can’t say that she would be a genius in the job, but I think she would be enough to get us through a four-year — well, I hope not. … Get us through whatever period of time was necessary, and I devoutly hope that it would never be tested.”

Palin did not see thru this. And youse guys think she is prepared?
From the transcript........

A: Thank you very much. You know my wife Carla would love to meet you, even though you know she was a bit jealous that I was supposed to speak to you today.

P: Well, give her a big hug for me.

A: You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model and she's so hot in bed. She even wrote a song for you.

P: Oh my goodness, I didn't know that.

A: Yes, in French it's called de rouge a levre sur un cochon, or if you prefer in English, Joe the Plumber...it's his life, Joe the Plumber.

P: Maybe she understands some of the unfair criticism but I bet you she is such a hard worker, too, and she realizes you just plow through that criticism.

A: I just want to be sure. That phenomenon Joe the Plumber. That's not your husband, right?

P: That's not my husband but he's a normal American who just works hard and doesn't want government to take his money.

A: Yes, yes, I understand we have the equivalent of Joe the Plumber in France. It's called Marcel, the guy with bread under his armpit.

P: Right, that's what it's all about, the middle class and government needing to work for them. You're a very good example for us here.

:bang: :lol: :bang: :lol: :bang: :D

toetoe
11-02-2008, 12:11 PM
If you can laugh at that, good for you. My reaction is somewhere between ...

:confused: and :( .

hcap
11-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Palin fell for it. No excuse. On the other hand she eased out of it gracefully.
It is what it is.

toetoe
11-02-2008, 07:18 PM
"It is what it is."

:bang: , :bang: .

bigmack
11-02-2008, 07:41 PM
"It is what it is.".
I ax you this Dr. Howard, has there ever been a more annoying quip?

hcap
11-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Mon annoying monsieurs literaties. Hows this for annoying ?

Obama 53 McCain 46?
Obama 350 McCain 188 :rolleyes:

hcap
11-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Even more annoying.
Frank Luntz by himself :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/375722/0_61_320_053008_hc_luntz.jpg

And you might find it EVEN more annoying when the Faux toupee king thinks McCain is toast......

Frank Luntz: "I cannot foresee a scenario that John McCain is elected the President of the United States."

.................................................. ...........................

Maybe come the 5th you literate gentlemen can get gigs as proof readers for Readers Digest. Parade?
Editors even?

Ah, critics in small meaningless places. A fitting venue.

toetoe
11-03-2008, 12:29 PM
C'mon, McCap. Is the toupee fake, or is it real ? WHA WHA WHAT ?

Groupies --- as one (Thanks, Mr. Calo ;) ) --- at the Three Stooges shoot:
"Moe, Moe, Moe --- how do you like it ? How do you like it ?
Moe, Moe, Moe --- how do you like it ? How do you like it ...?"

"True" story. :rolleyes:

toetoe
11-03-2008, 02:45 PM
PAbd: "Okay, now, I say the trade that sent the Ancient Mariner downriver to the Rhodesian River Rats was good for both teams. He can really rake and, Omigod, he stoppeth what he stoppeth."

Ex-Laker Girl on KBry's accuser: "A tease; what a tease."

On the GREAT CLeach: "A ditz; what a ditz."

Excerpt from guest shot on The Greengrocer: "A yam; what a yam."

We are currently dealing with these, er ... realities. :(

toetoe
11-03-2008, 02:47 PM
This site is MOST meaningful to me. :ThmbUp:

hcap
11-03-2008, 09:41 PM
C'mon, McCap. Is the toupee fake, or is it real ? WHA WHA WHAT ?

Groupies --- as one (Thanks, Mr. Calo ;) ) --- at the Three Stooges shoot:
"Moe, Moe, Moe --- how do you like it ? How do you like it ?
Moe, Moe, Moe --- how do you like it ? How do you like it ...?"

"True" story. :rolleyes:Faux as in Faux Noos