PDA

View Full Version : Obama's a Harvard man...surely he understands basic math?

PaceAdvantage
10-31-2008, 11:00 PM
But you wouldn't know it, as he and his campaign continue to lower the tax threshold bar....why is that?

Are they not competent when it comes to the economy?

Speaking for the Obama campaign today on KOA-AM in New Mexico, former presidential candidate and Obama surrogate Governor Bill Richardson (D-NM) said that people making under $120,000 could expect a tax cut under Sen. Obama's tax plan. This is the fourth number to come out of the Obama campaign just this week, each one successively lower, pegging the income level at which Americans can expect to see tax cuts under a potential Obama administration.

The rest:

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/10/31/obamas-tax-threshold-slips-again/

boxcar
10-31-2008, 11:48 PM
His real plan is to tax everyone so that non-taxpayers can get handouts.

Boxcar

JustRalph
11-01-2008, 03:45 AM
what the hell is it going to be by election day?

ddog
11-01-2008, 07:36 AM
one doesn't need to be a Harvard man, I didn't think anyway, to make sense of the figures.

There is a difference between paying more taxes and getting a tax cut.

I can explain it to you guys , but I don't think that's your concern.

donuts and all that.....

Tom
11-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Here's the deal - if they allow the Bush cut cuts to expires, EVERYONE gets a tax increase.

oddsmaven
11-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Here's the deal - if they allow the Bush cut cuts to expires, EVERYONE gets a tax increase.
Tom,
Rest up...you've had a busy morning bashing O...did you see the other day where he opined that he'd be labeled a communist because he shared his toys in kindergarden? He was probably referring to you. :p

Tom
11-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Ever wonder all the dodge ball champions are democrats?

Here's where you and Barry go wrong....when I share my stuff, it is good.
When someone else shares my stuff for me, it is robbery.

But the entire Obama campaign has been one ting - witty sound bytes, never anything of substance or anything specific.

If I wanted a wise-cracking black president, I'd vote for Slappy White.

boxcar
11-01-2008, 12:52 PM
one doesn't need to be a Harvard man, I didn't think anyway, to make sense of the figures.

And just which figure should we make sense of, since so many have been bandied about"

There is a difference between paying more taxes and getting a tax cut.

I can explain it to you guys , but I don't think that's your concern.

So, when the Bush cuts are rescinded by the Dems, you agree that taxes will go up, i.e. we'll be "paying more taxes"?

Boxcar

JustRalph
11-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Uh Oh? Now we find a video where it was down to 70k?

KzHhmhba8qA

JustRalph
11-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Got this in email............. Love the picture............. :lol:

http://www.justralph.com/mobam.jpg

oddsmaven
11-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Uh Oh? Now we find a video where it was down to 70k?

KzHhmhba8qA
Sorry JR - gotta call you on this...not only was he referring to the state of Illinois, not the national ecnomy but this tape was from 2003!!!! :confused: :bang: :D :liar:

Tom
11-01-2008, 05:31 PM
So yo are trying to tell us it is $70K in one state and $250K the rest of the country???? Or that it was $70K in 2003 and $250K in 2008????

BTW, here is documented proof OBama supports terrorists!

Tom
11-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Ralph, looks like Mrs. Obama got her piece of the pie!

LjU-Z3VVcn8

OGtFSTL1Nbo

hcap
11-01-2008, 07:26 PM
More bullshit.
More ODS from the PA High Fivers.
Ralph what will you be doing after the 4th, and the next 8 years?
I wonder if you can get a writing gig for drudge?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008/gossip/pagesix/room_disservice_134490.htm

"October 21, 2008 --

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/election_08/page_six_retracts_its_michelle_obama_caviar_and_lo bster_story_98139.asp

Page Six Retracts its Michelle Obama Caviar and Lobster Story

Next time they should send the National Enquirer! Turns out that story Page Six ran last week (it's since been removed) about Michelle Obama ordering caviar and lobster to her Waldorf Astoria room wasn't true at all! Says Page Six's retraction in today's paper:

The source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

JustRalph
11-01-2008, 07:30 PM
More bullshit.
More ODS from the PA High Fivers.
Ralph what will you be doing after the 4th, and the next 8 years?
I wonder if you can get a writing gig for drudge?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008/gossip/pagesix/room_disservice_134490.htm

"October 21, 2008 --

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/election_08/page_six_retracts_its_michelle_obama_caviar_and_lo bster_story_98139.asp

Page Six Retracts its Michelle Obama Caviar and Lobster Story

Next time they should send the National Enquirer! Turns out that story Page Six ran last week (it's since been removed) about Michelle Obama ordering caviar and lobster to her Waldorf Astoria room wasn't true at all! Says Page Six's retraction in today's paper:

The source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

Glad you cleared that up. I got it in email.......... I love the picture........... I wonder, can you discredit the quote? I would be much more interested in that?

Hank
11-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Glad you cleared that up. I got it in email.......... I love the picture........... I wonder, can you discredit the quote? I would be much more interested in that?

Better than tv:lol:

hcap
11-01-2008, 08:03 PM
I wonder, can you discredit the quote? I would be much more interested in that?
I discredited your fake Waldorf Astoria story.
Your turn to tell me John McCain never said....

"I also know, if I might remind you, that she is commander of the Alaska National Guard. In fact, you may know that on Sept. 11 a large contingent of the Alaska Guard deployed to Iraq and her son happened to be one of them. So I think she understands our national security challenges."

Or

"Sarah Palin knows more about energy than probably anyone else in the United States of America. ... And, uh, she also happens to represent, be governor of a state that's right next to Russia."

hcap
11-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Glad you cleared that up. I got it in email.......... I love the picture........... I wonder, can you discredit the quote? I would be much more interested in thatYou know the glass houses and stones story?

http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/mccain%20bush%20hug%20twn.jpg

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2008, 11:07 PM
So, the answer is, hcap can't discredit the quote.

Moving along....

rastajenk
11-02-2008, 01:05 AM
What else is new?

NJ Stinks
11-02-2008, 01:35 AM
So, the answer is, hcap can't discredit the quote.

Moving along....

PaceAdvantage, I suggest a change of equipment. Take the blinkers off. :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
11-02-2008, 01:01 AM
What else is new?

Ding!

I love that Jeffersons music.......weirdest damn thing.

George Jefferson is my favorite Gr. Grandson of an Ex President............

hcap
11-02-2008, 04:36 AM
Tell me McSame didn't say "Sarah Palin knows more about energy than probably anyone else in the United States of America. ... And, uh, she also happens to represent, be governor of a state that's right next to Russia."

JustRalph
11-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Tell me McSame didn't say "Sarah Palin knows more about energy than probably anyone else in the United States of America. ... And, uh, she also happens to represent, be governor of a state that's right next to Russia."
:sleeping: :sleeping: so what?

hcap
11-02-2008, 05:27 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: so what?So you post a certified PERCH story proudly.

I debunk it easily. Yet you continue to avoid facing a stupid statement from McSame about Palins hyped qualifications.

:sleeping: :sleeping: so what?

Try posting the above on or shortly after the 4th.

hcap
11-02-2008, 06:03 AM
So you post a certified PERCH story proudly.
And what a perch.

The Perch was about this-s-s-s big !!

:ThmbDown: .................................................. .................................................. .......... :ThmbDown:

http://www.landbigfish.com/images/fish/LBF_White_Perch.jpg

Hey maybe they serve perch at the Waldorf?
Maybe all you guys can celebrate your election day victory by eating a large, very large, extremely large dish of overdone PERCH ! :lol:

hcap
11-02-2008, 06:44 AM
Maybe youse guys can order a side dish as well.

Garcon, oh Garcon, mai j'ai un côté plat de Crow?

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/willow/crow-info0.gif

Bon appetite

HUSKER55
11-02-2008, 08:48 AM
In my neck of the woods hotel rooms must be secured by a CC. Therefore, if Michelle wasn't at the Astoria then someone should be in jail for signing her name to the bill.

Were they, or is it just in my neck of the woods? It appears to me that the receipt belongs to somebody.

If it is not illegal then I will sign your name the next time my mortgage comes due. :D

The Judge
11-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Assuming this is a legitimate bill ,person wouldn't be committing a fraud by sigining her name. The credit card securing the room will pay the bill it has nothing to do with who signs "the room" is reasonable for room service.

Say 3 people share a room only one card is responsible for the room yet any of the three can sign for room service. Who signs would only come into play if the bill were disputed by the card owner.

Suff
11-02-2008, 11:29 AM

Have you ever heard the adage; A man can starve while reading a cookbook.

That's what I think of when I see you operate. You have yourself convinced your somewhat of a knowledgeable well informed deep thinker. Its great comedy.

No one is responsible for clearing up posts you make, Whether the information comes by Email or Pony Express. Its childlike to think otherwise.

Republicans are losing because you have four things in this order.

1. A mouth
2. A keyboard
3. An internet connection
4. A brain.

wonatthewire1
11-02-2008, 11:47 AM
In my neck of the woods hotel rooms must be secured by a CC. Therefore, if Michelle wasn't at the Astoria then someone should be in jail for signing her name to the bill.

Were they, or is it just in my neck of the woods? It appears to me that the receipt belongs to somebody.

If it is not illegal then I will sign your name the next time my mortgage comes due. :D

Check out PhotoShop sometime - cool tool that gets abused

:eek:

boxcar
11-02-2008, 11:53 AM

And have you ever heard that Democracies are when Jackals get to be elected by Jackasses?

1. A mouth
2. A keyboard
4. A brain.

Shame all you, Suff. You forgot to add: And if the DEMS win it'll be due to these four little items: lying, cheating, stealing by the Jackals and an awful lot of Jackasses who were just too dimwitted or as morally impoverished to see through it all or to care.

Boxcar

Boris
11-02-2008, 12:16 PM
And have you ever heard that Democracies are when Jackals get to be elected by Jackasses?

No doubt this couple is a pair of Jackals. Beating McCain and destroying Hillary Clinton are equally important.

gsUnw5RDYoA

Secretariat
11-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey PA,

What makes going to Harvard a prerequiste for doing math?

Remember GW got his MBA at Harvard and he's brought us the biggest spending and deficits ever.

As to John "The fundamentals of the economy are strong" McSame, he's still not explained how he is goign to balance the budget by 2012 with two wars, (maybe three if Cheney has his way), greater unemployment, larger debt and less revenue coming in.

Frankly, I've never met a politician that can do math, and if you're honest, neither have you.

Steve 'StatMan'
11-02-2008, 01:21 PM
If I wanted a wise-cracking black president, I'd vote for Slappy White.

I thought something was wrong - search engines can identify the wrong person in a picture, they give an image from a search when they find a name, but they don't always correspond - I Google and got the same result, and clicked on the same photo - I knew that was Nipsy Russell! Slappy's picture, and some others including Redd Foxx are supposed to be shown but no other pictures appear under their names. I did find found another picture of Slappy White elsewhere - not many come up.

Hey, at least search with this picture has a story that matched about him, and didn't give me the image of the person in the story before his - Brooke Burke - that'd really look silly.

JustRalph
11-02-2008, 04:42 PM

That's what I think of when I see you operate. You have yourself convinced your somewhat of a knowledgeable well informed deep thinker. Its great comedy.

No one is responsible for clearing up posts you make, Whether the information comes by Email or Pony Express. Its childlike to think otherwise.

1. A mouth
2. A keyboard
4. A brain.

You know, I try to ignore you...

lsbets
11-02-2008, 04:52 PM
You know, I try to ignore you...

Ya gotta love Suff JR. He's the only guy who could wet his pants like a little girl, and then once hidden safely away talk about how tough he is. :lol: :lol: Its easy to shoot your mouth off when you're way ahead, when in a tough spot, Suff just runs and cries.

hcap
11-02-2008, 06:43 PM

If it is not illegal then I will sign your name the next time my mortgage comes due. :DThis is way dumber than your KKK assertions. The point ole' 55 is that the story posted is bogus. Maybe Sarah Palin signed it. Maybe George W Bush signed it, Maybe Newt Gingrich signed it . Maybe you signed it. Maybe aliens from youranus signed it. Disprove it wasn't any of them. And while you are at it let each post their Birth Certificates so we know they are true blue patriots. Thank you for continuing to live up to new levels of sewer dwelling.

Marshall Bennett
11-02-2008, 07:23 PM
This is way dumber than your KKK assertions. The point ole' 55 is that the story posted is bogus. Maybe Sarah Palin signed it. Maybe George W Bush signed it, Maybe Newt Gingrich signed it . Maybe you signed it. Maybe aliens from youranus signed it. Disprove it wasn't any of them. And while you are at it let each post their Birth Certificates so we know they are true blue patriots. Thank you for continuing to live up to new levels of sewer dwelling.
A sewer dweller ? Is that anything like shoveling shit ... hcap ?? Seems you're able to dish it out much better than you're able to take it .