PDA

View Full Version : good Dick Armey article in CNET

Celent
10-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Dick Armey: Treasury Dept. should not overreact to Net gambling

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10079913-38.html?tag=nl.e703

rrbauer
10-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Good article. Kentucky's governor should read it.

LottaKash
10-31-2008, 04:42 PM
Good article Celent, Thx.....I hope it doesn't affect the current ADW wagering models that are already in place and humming right along......

But, given the gov't's new practice's of flaunting the constitution, I suspect that further internet restrictions and personal intrusions are forthcoming.....you know, for freedom for the whole world and to fight terrorism......:jump:

best,

Celent
10-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Funny thing is, when Armey was in Congress, he rarely made this much sense. Now he's out and he hits it home, running a good small-government outfit like FreedomWorks. It must be something in the booze they serve on Capital Hill...

BUD
10-31-2008, 08:54 PM
I was pondering the same thought..Maybe that is why Mr Armey is now out of Congress.

But Honestly I have never seen a more unimpressive bunch than today's congress.......I would rather see them in the back of my Cruiser. God Willing ,if I was healthy enough....Then Flaunting their power on my TV screen...

My right arm is useless too. So you remember those old TV bricks, they are basically sponges....Well when one of the political sponges grace's my TV screen They get a lefty shot of THE sponge.....Arnold almost got it Breeders Cup Day.....Why Not.....Couldn't find the damned thing