PDA

View Full Version : Iran prefers Obama

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Interesting take on things from outside the United States:

'If Barack Obama Enters White House, Islam Will Have Conquered Heart Of American Civilization'

http://www.isracast.com/article.aspx?ID=356&t=Iran-Prefers-Obama

DanG
10-30-2008, 07:07 PM
In basketball they call these threads the “Full Court Press” Mike. :)

alydar
10-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Interesting take on things from outside the United States:

'If Barack Obama Enters White House, Islam Will Have Conquered Heart Of American Civilization'

http://www.isracast.com/article.aspx?ID=356&t=Iran-Prefers-Obama

All this shows is how poorly some in the Islamic word understand the US. It seems we all need to learn a little more about eachother to me.

NJ Stinks
10-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Outside of maybe Mexico, what country in the world would prefer to see McCain win? :confused:

ddog
10-30-2008, 10:55 PM
"an important irainian personality??'

they have one?
Pa, most of the young people in iran want nothing to do with jacket and the mullahs. give them a break.

they will break for us, if we don't kill them or run them off.

OTM Al
10-30-2008, 10:58 PM
The article has no credibility. He was never a Muslim. This has been debunked time and time again.

Tom
10-31-2008, 12:00 AM
Outside of maybe Mexico, what country in the world would prefer to see McCain win? :confused:

The UNITED STATES.

PaceAdvantage
10-31-2008, 01:35 AM
The article has no credibility. He was never a Muslim. This has been debunked time and time again.And here I was under the misconception that many folks on off-topic were concerned about how the rest of the world views the United States.

Well, many in the rest of the world actually think Obama is Muslim, and if they don't think that, they at least think he will be "kinder and gentler" to the current list of American "enemy countries" that happen to be of Islamic origin. You can't deny this perception, no matter how false it might be in reality.

JustRalph
10-31-2008, 03:43 AM
What country would prefer McCain............ how about this one?

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5guKM0URyU7vpke602esAQi0sY0tw

You know, the guys with the purple fingers?

Bubba X
10-31-2008, 03:52 AM
And here I was under the misconception that many folks on off-topic were concerned about how the rest of the world views the United States.

Well, many in the rest of the world actually think Obama is Muslim, and if they don't think that, they at least think he will be "kinder and gentler" to the current list of American "enemy countries" that happen to be of Islamic origin. You can't deny this perception, no matter how false it might be in reality.

Why would you put "enemy countries" in quotes??

Exactly who are on YOUR list of, "American Ememy Countries" that happen to be of Islamic origin?

How long is your list?
What nations of, as you say, "Islamic Origin" are on it?
Do you have an American "Friends List" you can share with us?

This is the kind of phrasing only Mike Goldfarb and Lizzie Dole could appreciate.

LottaKash
10-31-2008, 04:05 AM
Why would you put "enemy countries" in quotes??

Exactly who are on YOUR list of, "American Ememy Countries" that happen to be of Islamic origin?

How long is your list?
What nations of, as you say, "Islamic Origin" are on it?
Do you have an American "Friends List" you can share with us?

This is the kind of phrasing only Mike Goldfarb and Lizzie Dole could appreciate.

I would say any nation that wants to the blow the doors of America or Israel would and should be on an American Enemies List....Iran in particular has stated what it would do with it, if given the power of the bomb and a proper means to deliver it.......Any nation that spews that form of hatred is on my personal enemies list.....

best,

Bubba X
10-31-2008, 04:14 AM
I would say any nation that wants to the blow the doors of America or Israel would and should be on an American Enemies List....Iran in particular has stated what it would do with it, if given the power of the bomb and a proper means to deliver it.......Any nation that spews that form of hatred is on my personal enemies list.....

best,

You say, "Iran in particular..." Ok, Iran is on THE list. I don't necessarily disagree.

Any others, "in particular" to go on the list?

Any others, "in general" to go on the list?

hcap
10-31-2008, 05:44 AM
And here I was under the misconception that many folks on off-topic were concerned about how the rest of the world views the United States.Nah, I'm not worried. I am more concerned about prehistoric voters here. :lol:

I am beginning to think the rest of the world should be allowed to vote in American presidential elections.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111253/World-Citizens-Prefer-Obama-McCain-More-Than-3to1.aspx

"Gallup Polls conducted in 73 countries from May to October 2008 reveal widespread international support for Democratic Sen. Barack Obama over Republican Sen. John McCain in the U.S. presidential election. Among these nations, representing nearly three-quarters of the world's population, 24% of citizens say they would personally rather see Obama elected president of the United States, compared with just 7% who say the same about McCain. At the same time, 69% of world citizens surveyed did not have an opinion."

LottaKash
10-31-2008, 06:18 AM
You say, "Iran in particular..." Ok, Iran is on THE list. I don't necessarily disagree.

Any others, "in particular" to go on the list?

Any others, "in general" to go on the list?

BubbaX, I believe you are looking for something, and I wonder what it is ?....An Enemy is an Enemy, for me, it is as simple as that....Other than that, what is the point ?....I believe you have one, perhaps you might just come out and say what it is that you need to say....

best,

Bubba X
10-31-2008, 07:52 AM
BubbaX, I believe you are looking for something, and I wonder what it is ?....An Enemy is an Enemy, for me, it is as simple as that....Other than that, what is the point ?....I believe you have one, perhaps you might just come out and say what it is that you need to say....

best,So, your answers are:
none
and
none?

We are all looking for something, LK. I am looking for you to tell me who our enemies are. You listed one in particular and that I appreciate but
I get the feeling you think there are others.

Am I right or wrong about that?

I'd appreciate you letting me know so that I can know them when I see them.

LottaKash
10-31-2008, 07:58 AM
So, your answers are:
none
and
none?

We are all looking for something, LK. I am looking for you to tell me who our enemies are. You listed one in particular and that I appreciate but
I get the feeling you think there are others.

Am I right or wrong about that?

I'd appreciate you letting me know so that I can know them when I see them.

BubbaX, why do you pretend to be so naive ?....I am certain you can recognize an enemy when you see or study one........I don't think you particularly need my assistance in this matter......

best,

Bubba X
10-31-2008, 08:05 AM
BubbaX, why do you pretend to be so naive ?....I am certain you can recognize an enemy when you see or study one........I don't think you particularly need my assistance in this matter......

best,No help? Another potential phone-a-friend prospect gone.

Alas, I lament.