PDA

View Full Version : Obama Infomercial

Tom
10-30-2008, 09:15 AM
He's no Billy Mays.
But Chris Mathews did wet himself on air.

Vote now and get a free tub of Oxy-Clean

Call 555- jer-krod.

pktruckdriver
10-30-2008, 09:20 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still think that money it took for that infomercial woulda been better spent here, what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270292754961&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

I am curious what does he do with any left over money, especially with all the money this Obama thing is raising?

Patrick

ArlJim78
10-30-2008, 03:41 PM
I like what Rush called it. Obama's Misery Show. Nothing but Soup line America.

If he is so concerned about helping others, I have to ask why doesn't he help his brother who lives in a hut, or his aunt who lives in the slum out East. they've got nothing, Obama is a millionaire and keeps telling us to take care of one another.
what a fraud.

boxcar
10-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I like what Rush called it. Obama's Misery Show. Nothing but Soup line America.

If he is so concerned about helping others, I have to ask why doesn't he help his brother who lives in a hut, or his aunt who lives in the slum out East. they've got nothing, Obama is a millionaire and keeps telling us to take care of one another.
what a fraud.

And your forgot -- a hypocrite.

Boxcar

TrifectaMike
10-30-2008, 05:45 PM
The Obama infomercial was a disaster. The most depressing ad I've ever seen.

Rule 1 (The only rule of infomercials)

Layout the problem carefully, and offer a solution.

The solution in his infomercial was Obama, which he didn't pitch very well. He spent too much time offering a depressing view of this country, and too little time describing the solution. He didn't sell himself (the solution) strongly.

In my opinion it was a disaster, and that is why the MSM is saying little or anything about it.

Marshall Bennett
10-30-2008, 06:01 PM
We're headed for a disaster if he's elected as well !!

ArlJim78
10-30-2008, 06:48 PM
And your forgot -- a hypocrite.

Boxcar
oops, how could i forget that.

boxcar
10-30-2008, 08:42 PM
oops, how could i forget that.

It's very easy to do when the negatives start rivaling the number of stars.

Hey, Libs, to not dwell on the subject of negatives -- maybe you could find for us just three documented unconditional positive remarks that NoBam has made about America since he has started his campaign. Any takers?

Boxcar

Secretariat
10-30-2008, 08:46 PM
I thought it was a good depiction of what's going on out there. Apparently, almost more people watched than voted in the last election. I think they saw a "positive" message for a change rather than the Rove-Atwater crap out of the Palin-McSame campaign.

boxcar
10-30-2008, 09:19 PM
I thought it was a good depiction of what's going on out there. Apparently, almost more people watched than voted in the last election. I think they saw a "positive" message for a change rather than the Rove-Atwater crap out of the Palin-McSame campaign.

Don't spin this, Sec. I don't give a good flyin' leap what you think other people saw. Give me three (3) documented, unconditional positive statements No Bam has made about America since the beginning of his campaign. This covers an awful lot of months. Should be a piece of cake for you kool-aid sippers, since you and your ilk think this guy is a the real deal, patriotic American, right? Three isn't too big of a number, is it?

Boxcar

Tom
10-30-2008, 11:49 PM
That floozie crying about her milk - noticed she had enough spare cash for Pepsi and acrylic finger nails. Did they show what they had for TV, cable or satellite? How many sets? How many computers? Internet? How about this - tell her little monsters get of their fat little butts and go and EARN snack money? Mow lawns, shovel snow, run earands....you know, good old fashioned work. I did it - worked after school and weekends - 7 days a week to get things I wanted. What the proble with this leech and her little fatsoes? Obama is the King of lazy slobs everywhere. I gotta pay for these little mistakes to each Twinkies? Gt a life - abort them....what's the diff, they haven't been born that long. And with Obama, abortin AFTER birth is perfectly acceptable. So now that we know what he is, let's haggle the timing.
"Sorry Johnny, Twinkies are just too expensive." BANG BANG!

What a crock that whole deal was. Of course Sec fell for it. :lol:
The lazy playing off the gullible.

cmoore
10-31-2008, 04:27 AM
That floozie crying about her milk - noticed she had enough spare cash for Pepsi and acrylic finger nails. Did they show what they had for TV, cable or satellite? How many sets? How many computers? Internet? How about this - tell her little monsters get of their fat little butts and go and EARN snack money? Mow lawns, shovel snow, run earands....you know, good old fashioned work. I did it - worked after school and weekends - 7 days a week to get things I wanted. What the proble with this leech and her little fatsoes? Obama is the King of lazy slobs everywhere. I gotta pay for these little mistakes to each Twinkies? Gt a life - abort them....what's the diff, they haven't been born that long. And with Obama, abortin AFTER birth is perfectly acceptable. So now that we know what he is, let's haggle the timing.
"Sorry Johnny, Twinkies are just too expensive." BANG BANG!

What a crock that whole deal was. Of course Sec fell for it. :lol:
The lazy playing off the gullible.

I did it also Tom..I had a paper route when I was 11. Just from that I saved enough $$$ to buy my first car at the age of 16..A 1972 Javelin..

Tom
10-31-2008, 07:51 AM
I would have guessed. You are a winner. Winners typically are able to take care of themselves.
Wieners leech onto winners for a free ride.

Don't be surprised if you have to give back some of your track winnings to those who lose in the near future. :D