PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try ten cent superfecta subsystem?

kyle2227
10-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Anyone try ten cent superfecta subsystem? I was thinking about giving the program a try but want to know if it's any good. Thanks!

raybo
10-30-2008, 07:11 AM
A good handicapper who knows how to structure his super tickets can make tremendous profits on his own. I can't imagine there is any system out there that produces a high profit that is for sale to the public. But, if you think this one can do that, go for it.

The advantage to the $.10 super is that it allows new super players to "get their feet wet" without having to have a huge bankroll. The negative is that the payouts are miniscule, compared to a $1 or $2 (or higher) slice of the pool. Personally, I bet $1 supers, sometimes $2 or $3, depending on the pool size and the potential high payout resulting from several overlays on my ticket. I don't bet in any race unless I can estimate a minimum probable payout of at least $600 on a total ticket cost of $24, or 25/1. Under such scenarios, the larger the pool size, the more I wager. In 2005 I started with $400 in my wagering account and within 4 months the account had increased to over $7700, on $1 super tickets alone. This was from the relatively low pool sizes at EvD and Hou. At tracks with larger pools the profit is higher than that. My current overall ROI is 48% on superfectas exclusively. It can be done.

whyhorseofcourse
10-30-2008, 11:55 AM
A good handicapper who knows how to structure his super tickets can make tremendous profits on his own. I can't imagine there is any system out there that produces a high profit that is for sale to the public. But, if you think this one can do that, go for it.

The advantage to the $.10 super is that it allows new super players to "get their feet wet" without having to have a huge bankroll. The negative is that the payouts are miniscule, compared to a $1 or $2 (or higher) slice of the pool. Personally, I bet $1 supers, sometimes $2 or $3, depending on the pool size and the potential high payout resulting from several overlays on my ticket. I don't bet in any race unless I can estimate a minimum probable payout of at least $600 on a total ticket cost of $24, or 25/1. Under such scenarios, the larger the pool size, the more I wager. In 2005 I started with $400 in my wagering account and within 4 months the account had increased to over $7700, on $1 super tickets alone. This was from the relatively low pool sizes at EvD and Hou. At tracks with larger pools the profit is higher than that. My current overall ROI is 48% on superfectas exclusively. It can be done.

Great post and congrats on the big ROI.

Pcon04
10-30-2008, 02:13 PM
I keep getting stuff on this @ 47.00 seemed like a lot

so i passed.I haven't heard anything pro or con

pcon04

raybo
10-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Great post and congrats on the big ROI.

Thanks, it took me several years to figure out how to structure my tickets. IMO, ticket structure is as important as your handicapping skill, if not more-so. I expect to lose 92% of my wagers, but the remaining 8% more than makes up for the losses. I could hit a higher percentage but that would mean buying larger tickets, which means less, or no, profit. One win horse is the norm for me, sometimes I put 2 or more on the win line if the odds are right and I have several qualified longshots that also make the ticket (big payout). I use a progressive, pyramid type, structure like:

This is $36 total cost for a $1 superfecta ticket and is pretty close to the largest ticket I buy, except for cases like I mentioned above where the pool size is large and I have several overlays on the ticket or have more than 1 winner on the ticket (same scenario concerning the pool size and overlays).

The number of selections on 2nd 3rd and 4th lines depends on how many contenders for those spots I have, in any particular race, and the minimum estimated payout that the ticket will produce if it hits. My experience shows that, at the very minimum, the following ticket structure is required to adequately cover a race of 8 or more entries:

This is an $8 total cost for a $1 superfecta ticket.

Basically, the more entries in a race the larger the ticket is to adequately cover the place, show, and 4th lines, but not always, it depends on how many contenders I have for each betting line.