PDA

View Full Version : Looking for handicappers in the VA, WV, MD area.

keith70
10-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Just wandering if anyone here goes to the Charlestown Race track, and if so, would like to meet up and exchange thoughts, ideas, and notes. Post here or send me a private message.

MAGICHORSEMAN
10-30-2008, 01:51 AM
I would be happy to meet with anyone. But it would have to be at the other horse track in WV. I live near Mountaineer Park and would be happy to show anyone around this track.

Here's to fast horses...

CyberBet
10-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Keith I used to work at CTown and still make it up from time to time. I live in the Richmond area now and go to Colonial when they are open. Closing weekend there this weekend.I will let you know when I am going up again. I have a friend that owns horses and will go when he has one entered. I like to think we are both pretty fair handicappers and would love to exchange ideas.

Si2see
10-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I am also from Richmond, and go to colonial 3 days a week at least in the summer, but I go to Charles Town 3 or 4 times every winter, and can usually pick them pretty good :ThmbUp:

shoelessjoe
10-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Keith been going up to CT for over 30 years,a Sunday afternoon card would be best for me.Jeff