PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming liberal media

Suff
10-29-2008, 05:23 PM
A Democrat is going to win Dick Cheney's congressional district next week. The state newspapers have endorsed Gary Trauner. This is from the Casper Wyoming paper's site.

" Gary Trauner will be a fine representative of our state. Lummis seems to be out in right field; she should be attending Rush Limbaugh anti-America rallies, but should not be representing Wyoming in Washington .

two thoughts when I saw this:

1. Dick Cheney will be represented by a Democrat in his District.:D

2. The Wyoming Liberal media is sum powerful shit huh?:eek:

prospector
10-29-2008, 07:41 PM
this caught my eye
"she should be attending Rush Limbaugh anti-America rallies"
that garbage told me everything i need to know about the author..

sandpit
10-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Even as a republican, I find Cheney impossible to like. I bet he has made more money in the last eight years than the CEO of GoldmanSachs. I wish president Bush had never picked him for VP.

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2008, 11:02 PM
I bet he has made more money in the last eight years than the CEO of GoldmanSachs.I bet you that you are wrong.

JustRalph
10-30-2008, 06:09 AM
more "Dick Cheney got rich on the war" Crap.......... :bang:

I love Dick Cheney. Ever since he told what's his name to "F#$# OFF" :lol:

Funny, You never hear about the 7 million the guy gave to Charity

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/15/02358.shtml

In one of the largest sums ever donated to charity by a U.S. public official, Vice President Dick Cheney and his wife Lynne gave away nearly $7 million last year to help the poor and to medical research.

According to income tax information released by the White House on Friday, the Cheneys' adjusted gross income in 2005 was $8,819,006.

The sum was largely the result of Mr. Cheney's stock options from Halliburton and royalties from three books written by Mrs. Cheney.

The Cheneys gave more than three-quarters of their income - $6,869,655 - to several charities, including George Washington University's Cardiothoracic Institute and a charity for low-income high school students in the Washington, D.C. area, Capital Partners for Education.

Tom
10-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Ralph, libs are immune to facts. Unsupported innuendo is their preference.

cj
10-30-2008, 09:37 AM
How much has Joe Biden donated?

Tom
10-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Found this:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OTZiY2EyNjllZmI3MjBiODdiM2ViNjc5ZmYxNjI1Zjg

ddog
10-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Without knowing details ,seems light, Palin has not released her's? I didn't know that?

true - false?

Cheney, nothing to do with the f**off comment.
He believes what he believes and acts on it and isn't always crying and moaning like a little child if he takes hits or gets roughed up a bit

More than I can say for most people.