PDA

View Full Version : Stop killing your own soldiers

emile
03-23-2003, 04:04 PM
The whole world is laughing at you.

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2003, 04:08 PM
Good advice. We'll take it under advisement. Any other stellar tips you'd like to hand out?

emile
03-23-2003, 04:43 PM
What means stellar tips?My Harrap's dictionnary does not translate that word.Do i need a texan version of harrap's?

sq764
03-23-2003, 04:55 PM
A cowardly thing to say, you have no hometown, no information, nothing..

Its people like you that make me happy abortion is still a choice.

Suff
03-23-2003, 05:07 PM
This guy has 12 posts..........Most about the War. Is he a horseplayer who happens to have an opinion on the war? Or is he lost? They have Yahoo and MSN boards for people who are "Current event" Junkies. I'm gonna take a stab at his ethinic Background based on his name and the words he has trouble with.

I see a whole group of them at Suffolk.....They hang downstairs underneath legends at Suffolk. Rocajack knows the group I'm talking about...There is about 40 or 50 of them......I see them going through the trash barrels looking for tickets and programs. They grab a program covered with spit and ketchup and wipe it off on thier Pants and think they hit a score.

He's Just another CWAK. Clown With A Keyboard

emile
03-23-2003, 05:55 PM
How many winners today suf?

emile
03-23-2003, 06:02 PM
And suf,while you were at the track,how many of your own soldiers did your army killed today?

Tom
03-23-2003, 06:48 PM
PA can delete this post, but you are are a big mouth son of a b*tch and you didn't answer my earlier question, *sshole-what POS country are you from, and what is its claim to fame?
You got a problem with America pal, I suggest you go live with your little camel humping boys in Iraq. The last thing we need over here is scum like you. You think it's funny soldiers dying in battle? You sick SOB. I hope you get to see the next terror attack first hand.
RIP

JustRalph
03-23-2003, 06:54 PM
hey PA,

give me his ip address ?

:cool:

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2003, 07:37 PM
I have a feeling our friend here is "one of our own" just trying to get a rise out of people here. You know, a troll, or whatever you want to call those who go from board to board trying to 'rile things up a bit'.

a) no anti-american foreigner is going to waste his/her time fighting about US foreign policy and war efforts on a HORSE RACING message board.

b) His english gets pretty good at times....

In any event, if you think of this person as I do, you will quickly learn to ignore, which is your best weapon against people of this type. Responses such as these are just fuel for this cretin.

Lefty
03-23-2003, 07:43 PM
emile, I'm against abortion; even in your case. But if you don't even know what stellar means, then I doubt you have enough vocabulary to compete in this forum. Sorry.
I just noticed that under location mine's missing too. I'm in Las Vegas. That's in the U.S.A. And you?

Tom
03-23-2003, 08:00 PM
You are right. The ignore button is in order.
Either he is some idiot trying to stir up trouble, or he is the real
deal, in which case, we may be seeing him on CNN soon-on fire!

so.cal.fan
03-23-2003, 09:25 PM
The only guy I ever knew name of Emile was a French tout that used to hang around the So. Cal. tracks years ago.
He always wore the same checked polyester suit and a beret.
He was always waiting to bum a free dinner from winners or hit up people in line cashing for a $5 bill. Never knew him to pick a winner, ever..............
Emile.........is that you????

:p :p :p

Lefty
03-23-2003, 09:36 PM
PA, I quit drinking and i'm old so don't have the good barfights anymore. This is my only outlet.

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Lefty,

Fair enough my friend!

Tom
03-23-2003, 09:53 PM
Geez! I thought it was "email"
Emile?
D'oh!
Lefty-you can punch me in the nose anyday. I'd be honored to take one for the team <G>
BTW, I've been thinking off giving up drinking, too- used to spent $100 a night to catch a buzz, nowadays, all I have to do is stand up fast :rolleyes:

sq764
03-23-2003, 10:03 PM
Damn, in that case, I cannot wait to get older..

I have to show a 1.4 ROI just to break even for the night, after you count in beer..

JustRalph
03-23-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
PA, I quit drinking and i'm old so don't have the good barfights anymore. This is my only outlet.

lefty......I found that sore fingers hurt a hell of a lot less than black eyes......

But the carpal tunnel was real bitch in it's own right.......

Lefty
03-24-2003, 12:21 AM
Thanks, guys. I haven't had sore knuckles in a long time but i've been tempted...
SQ, in Vegas the drinks are free in racebooks but we tip and I drink just as many Diet Cokes as I did beer so no savings there.

freeneasy
03-24-2003, 03:32 PM
let me guess:
you've been observing all the wonders and beauties of life in all its swansong from high atop the banna tree where your residence has always been and remains to this day, and, while the whole time youv've been observing the wonders and beauties of life in all its swansong from high atop your banna tree, you've done so while tightly enclosing yourself in the thumb sucking fetal position, whilst realizing that your last and only hope of any form of acceptance is to eliminate your penis thru a, now whats that called again?, oh yeah, penial operation. Then you can come back on the board as Emeil the Shemeil. Hey She, send pics. Love to hear fromthe new you, you big girly-man you. See ya, wouldnt want to be ya

emile
03-25-2003, 10:45 AM
Would you equip your boys with maps and glasses..They bombed Iran,Turkey and Syria these last days.
I am just a pacifist and do not applaud when deaths occur on either side.
I am learning much about fanatism on this site.
Keep on...

emile
03-25-2003, 11:21 AM
And,remember please that the whole world agreed on the necessity to disarm Hussein.It is your way of doing it that is questionable.As to my picking on your army.I have problems understanding the most powerfull and sophisticated troop in the world commit so many and so stupid mistakes.

Lefty
03-25-2003, 12:10 PM
emile, freedom has never been gained or kept through pacifism. Pacifism is gutless. It is basking in the rewards of the blood of others while criticsizing the ones who fight for your freedoms.
War can become mass confusion in battle. War is a cacaphony of noise, fear and disorientation. Mistakes can be easily made. But how would you know, you're a pacifist. But you're not posting about the atrocities of Hussein; you only see fit to criticsize the U.S.A. Without us, wherever you're at prob. wouldn't exist.
You are the Tokyo Rose of this board.

emile
03-25-2003, 12:46 PM
I told that there was unanimity in the world to disarm Hussein.
When you decided to do that by your own,the general opinion turned against you.This has nothing to do with freedom of peoples all over the planet.

Lefty
03-25-2003, 01:11 PM
You are wrong. The bulk of the world is with us. The world wanted Sadaam disarmed but would do nothing about it. We are doing what's necessary and should have been done during the last administration.
sadaam ignored 17 UN resolutions. He broke all of his agreements. One of his scientists said he was working on nukes. We should wait until he stalls us long enough to get 'em up and ready?
It was people like you that cried we should have seen 9/11 coming.
Now that we are acting before it's too late that doesn't satisfy you either. You always want it both ways.
It has everything to do with freedom. Ours continuing and the Iraquis getting. Geesh!
Now, would you at least have the courtesy to reveal your general location?

emile
03-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Free quebecer pacifist,even if my government did not have the guts yet to get rid of the british monarchy we are still living in.
Maybe this will help you to understand that patriotism his not my main value.

emile
03-25-2003, 01:47 PM
You celebrate Independance Day but up here our monarchist gov.
forces us to celebrate the queen of england's birthday.Same thing in Australia.You see,one can be free within an archaic environment.

Lefty
03-25-2003, 02:00 PM
Iraq's situation in no way mirrors yours. They are not free within their archaic environment, if that's what you're trying to say.
You would not be a pacifist in Canada if the U.S. had not entered WW11 when it did.
Now here we are stopping another tyrant.
We celebrate Independence day, willing, gladly and gratefully.

emile
03-25-2003, 02:48 PM
But the loyalists who did not want independance and preferred the status of an England's colony migrated up here and this is why we still are an England licker.Hope you get there a small understanding of Québec separatism movement.It's no matter but i feel better to present myself that way.In fact,i do not like my actual country as it is now and,as i said,patriotism is the last of my values.
More interesting,there is a guy on the interboard contest who looks phenomenal.Even if he had to qualify to be the last member of the drf team(he was not chosen on the starting 4 but he qualified with a great performance) he won the most part of this team's points.His name is whimpy4 and he handicaps Gulfstream.
Pace should run the individual performances of these teams members,.It's very interresting.

anotherdave
03-25-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Lefty

You would not be a pacifist in Canada if the U.S. had not entered WW11 when it did.

It is interesting how things have changed. Canada entered World War II two years before the U.S. did. Those on the pro side of this war might argue Hitler would have been taken care of earlier if the U.S. would have gotten involved in WWII sooner. In this war many people say the U.S. has entered too soon. And of course there are major differences in the two situations. History will tell.

AD

Tom
03-25-2003, 06:02 PM
That explains it. So no more.
As to making mistakes, it is a little hard to fight an enemy when your goal is not kill civilians or destroy the infrastructure so that they can use after they are liberated. It is hard to shoot back when the cowards you are fighting wear civilian clothing and hide in full hospitals while shooting out the iwndows at you. It is hard to stay focused when you are handing out humanitarian food packages to people who are setting up an ambush for your troubles. Hard to keep up on things when you stop to dig trenches to get water to civilians trapped in a city and being fired upon by their own army. And then you have to deal with Russia providing Illegal equipment to Iraq, in direct defiance of the UN sanctions - like they have been doing for 15+ years. Remember the Russian incubators that the UN found there years ago? And it is hard to keep going forward when you find evidence of chemical weapons being in the hands the enemy around the corner.
You now, E, war is Hell, But like I said, Quebec? That explains it all.
HAND

keilan
03-25-2003, 09:53 PM
Most French Canadians are French first. That should tell you all you need to know about Guys like this.

Hell most don’t want to be Canadian and have threatened to separate from Canada for years. Now here’s this scumbag yapping on a horse website about his view of the world. Emile you are an embarrassment to this Country so shut your mouth and quite pretending like you represent anyone but you and your kind.

Guys like this have divided our own country and quite frankly I wish they would quite threatening to leave and just get the hell out.

Did I mention they are also a drain on our tax $$$. Oh really, what a shock!

Derek2U
03-25-2003, 10:26 PM
Russian incubators? hehe .... yeah I happen to like Canada a lot.
Most times I'm in Toronto (T-town) & its sorta like NYC so maybe
thats why ... but PEI is cool and yeah Montreal + QueBec 2.
Places w/ spirit & the clubs are so cool .... but my club days are
past guys so disregard that last remark /// hehe ...