PDA

View Full Version : Trip To The Mall On Sunday

samyn on the green
10-27-2008, 04:48 PM
I took the wife out to Woodbury Commons mall on Sunday after my horseplaying orgy on Saturday. Belmont was a caverous yet empty facility on Sunday and I could have landed a Cessna on the apron and not hit a soul.

The mall on Sunday was nuts! It took 40 minutes to drive there and when we got there it took 10 minutes to snag a spot. In the mall people were everywhere. There were even lines to get into some stores(Coach pocketbook store). Tens of thousands of people were there charging hundreds of thousands of dollars on credit cards. I have not seen a crowd like this since the 2004 Smarty Jones Belmont. The kicker is that it was so crowded that to took me one and half hours to exit the parking lot. One and a half hours to leave the parking lot I almost blew a fricking gasket. I was so pissed that so many morons wanted to do something so moronic all at the same time and I got caught in the cluster foxtrot.

The queue to leave the mall was at least 7 furlongs and moved like molasseses. Thousands and thousands of shoppers lined up to leave the joint with cars packed full of Chinese made goods. A few million more dollars most have been sent over to China just from this one mall on this one day. I guess Ralph Lauren and some other Chinese goods outsourcers also made millions as well. Americans sure have some moronic interests and going to the mall is at the top of the list. The problem with racing is that it is too much of a brain game for the moronic American masses. They want something quick, easy and dumb like going to the mall to load up on cheap Chinese junk.

sammy the sage
10-27-2008, 06:33 PM
I went to the mall...JC penny was pretty much empty...picked up something to buy on far side of the store...went by 3 cashier station's...NOT an employee in sight...waving my item in front of the security cam...LEFT it right IN the MIDDLE of the door-way as I walked out!