PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Right wingers.

Hank
10-26-2008, 09:40 PM
I just though I would take a moment to say many thanks to the rightwingers of off topic,the daily weeping wining and nashing of teeth and that has been occurring since Obama opened up what 'appears' to be a insurmountable lead in the presidential race has been a source of great great pleasure and amusement to me. Please please keep up the good work.:lol:

Boris
10-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Just remember, when you scratch the surface of Obama, you get more surface.

So what do you think will be the big international crisis Joe Biden spoke of will be?

lamboguy
10-26-2008, 10:36 PM
pakistan is getting warmed up. good luck to everyone that thinks obamas will be able to talk us out of that monster

Greyfox
10-26-2008, 10:43 PM
I just though I would take a moment to say many thanks to the rightwingers of off topic,the daily weeping wining and nashing of teeth and that has been occurring since Obama opened up what 'appears' to be a insurmountable lead in the presidential race has been a source of great great pleasure and amusement to me. Please please keep up the good work.:lol:

Well done Hank.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/c/t/1/oprah_and_obama.jpg.

riskman
10-26-2008, 10:49 PM
The only "change" coming is more short-changing.

HUSKER55
10-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Do you ever wonder what it will be like 4 years from now? What is it about Obama that makes you want to follow him? Or are you just tired of GW?

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2008, 03:49 AM
I just though I would take a moment to say many thanks to the rightwingers of off topic,the daily weeping wining and nashing of teeth and that has been occurring since Obama opened up what 'appears' to be a insurmountable lead in the presidential race has been a source of great great pleasure and amusement to me. Please please keep up the good work.:lol:As opposed to the eight years of daily weeping, whining and gnashing of teeth by the left wingers? I don't recall creating threads thanking them for this, but maybe I should have?

Thanks for your amazing contribution to the board with this thread. It's a real treat for my intellectual senses.

nomadpat
10-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Do you ever wonder what it will be like 4 years from now? What is it about Obama that makes you want to follow him? Or are you just tired of GW?

I think the last question you raised is what it boils down to. I think people are so fed up with Bush, they overlook Obama's negatives. Rather than worrying about what fix is needed, there seems to be an automatic reaction and endorsement of the other side just because it is the opposite.

So if Obama is elected and his policies don't work, there will be people that will automatically shift to republican whether or not they run a quality candidate.

delayjf
10-27-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm sure Limbaugh will do well with Obama in office. No doubt the demwits will attempt to silence him with the "Fairness Doctrine" but until Obama gets a few radical 60's hippies on the supreme court, it will get over turned.

GaryG
10-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Well done Hank.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/c/t/1/oprah_and_obama.jpg.Is that a first lady or what!!.......thanks G-Fox, I had coffee coming out of my nose when I saw that.

witchdoctor
10-27-2008, 12:42 PM
I think the last question you raised is what it boils down to. I think people are so fed up with Bush, they overlook Obama's negatives. Rather than worrying about what fix is needed, there seems to be an automatic reaction and endorsement of the other side just because it is the opposite.

So if Obama is elected and his policies don't work, there will be people that will automatically shift to republican whether or not they run a quality candidate.

I think that will happen. Unfortunately, people in the US won't learn from history. :bang: :bang:

Hank
10-27-2008, 12:52 PM
As opposed to the eight years of daily weeping, whining and gnashing of teeth by the left wingers? I don't recall creating threads thanking them for this, but maybe I should have?

Thanks for your amazing contribution to the board with this thread. It's a real treat for my intellectual senses.

Your quite welcome.;)

GaryG
10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Your quite welcome.;)Ask a republican (or an intelligent democrat if you can find one) the difference between "your" and "you're"....:lol: :lol:

Suff
10-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Ask a republican (or an intelligent democrat if you can find one) the difference between "your" and "you're"....:lol: :lol:

You're in deep shit because we're coming for your flag.

Hank
10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Ask a republican (or an intelligent democrat if you can find one) the difference between "your" and "you're"....:lol: :lol:

You're clearly finished as a respectable redneck when start pointing out grammatical errors.Pull yourself together man.:lol:

toetoe
10-27-2008, 04:25 PM
I am pleasantly surprised that no right wingers --- or goalies, even --- have risen to the flamebait of Henry the Moral, a.k.a. Hank the Yank. :ThmbUp:

Hank
10-27-2008, 04:53 PM
I am pleasantly surprised that no right wingers --- or goalies , even --- have risen to the flamebait of Henry the Moral, a.k.a. Hank the Yank. :ThmbUp:
:lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2008, 07:19 PM
You're in deep shit because we're coming for your flag.If you haven't gotten the flag by now, you're never going to get it. And besides, like I said on another thread, you'll be facing a much better shot on the other side, not to mention you're woefully outgunned.

boxcar
10-27-2008, 07:27 PM
You're in deep shit because we're coming for your flag.

You might as well tell the whole truth, Suff: And your guns and your money and your pension plans and your free speech...and, oh, yes...your bibles, too.

Boxcar

Tom
10-27-2008, 11:04 PM
And you're (:D) babies, Box, don't forget you're babies. They like to kill babies. Makes them feel like men.

NJ Stinks
10-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Great topic, Hank!! ;)

HUSKER55
10-28-2008, 02:11 AM
did anybody hear that strange noise that has been going on for a while now.

Ya know,...the giant sucking sound as jobs and money leave the US

With this new stimulus from GW I imagine it is going to turn into a giant roar.

Hang on tight cause we going for a ride

Tom
10-28-2008, 07:58 AM
I thought the sucking sound was Chris Mathews when Obama was around.