PDA

View Full Version : If the press won't shine the light, then we must

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2008, 01:53 AM
You'll never see this on 60 minutes....oh, but if Obama had that magical (R) next to his name, you BET you'd see this on 60 minutes more than once:

cH7kT4xwddg

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2008, 02:01 AM
0xBlTdsnOh8

Tom
10-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I'll bet PA is not even a licensed plumber! :bang:

ArlJim78
10-26-2008, 12:12 PM
and to think, that Ayers handpicked Obama, and gave him a leg up into the community and into politics.

Greyfox
10-26-2008, 12:36 PM
It's an interesting video.
It doesn't make Obama guilty of anything criminal, but it does show him to be a liar. Also, when he is really nervous, count the "blinks." They're very tell tale.

Note: My regular browser wouldn't show the video in Post 1.
I switched to Firefox, brought up the PA site again and was able to see it.
I've noted before that Youtube videos on this site can only be seen on Firefox on my computer.

Tom
10-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Comments from those who whined that Sara Palin was not properly vetted?
Add to this Obama camp boycotting stations that have the gall to ask tough questions and we have serious reasons to be wary of this guy. We know he will enact the fairness doctrine ( censorship doctrine) to silence free speech and criticism........this guy is not acting like an American, more like a Russian, or :eek: worse.

The closer we get to Halloween, the more his skeletons are showing.

ArlJim78
10-26-2008, 11:01 PM
here is another one you might not hear in the MSM. a recording of a radio show from 2001 where Dear Leader talks about his plans to redistribute wealth in order to address civil rights issues. simply incredible that so many are willing to look past this stuff.

iivL4c_3pck

ddog
10-26-2008, 11:13 PM
you are missing the WHOLE point and I didn't even watch the vids, the point is many that see don't care , the bushy has so devalued the brand that it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

very sad.

and SO needless, they just can't explain what is going on and Mac , sad to say is worse, Palin, only to the dead base.

Greyfox
10-26-2008, 11:59 PM
you are missing the WHOLE point and I didn't even watch the vids, the point is many that see don't care , the bushy has so devalued the brand that it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Tragically, you may be exactly right. And that's sad if the American electorate
has tuned out.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2008, 03:51 AM
Palin, only to the dead base.As Reagan once said, "There you go again!"

Shame on you.

ddog
10-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Pa

I don't get the drama from you on this....

Do you not think the pug base is shrinking and really not fired up despite Palin??
That's all I meant, how did you read it???

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Pa

I don't get the drama from you on this....

Do you not think the pug base is shrinking and really not fired up despite Palin??
That's all I meant, how did you read it???Reading it today, even I don't know what I meant, or how I read your comment at the time.