PDA

View Full Version : A lottakash going tonite......

LottaKash
10-25-2008, 05:07 AM
Tonite Sat. 10/25/08, at Yonkers Raceway, "Somebeachsomewhere" is making his farewell start in the $650,000 Messenger Stakes Final...On the same card is the $361K "Lady Maud" Final for 3yo pacing fillies...also there are two other 100-Granders as well.

At Woodbine, the "Goldsmith Maid" final for $616K, along with the "Three Diamonds" for $585K, the "Valley Victory" for $718K and the "Governor's Cup" for $820K.

Not quite the Breeder's Crown monies, but still a "LottaKash".......:jump:

Also, Sun 10/26 marks the re-opening of DOVER DOWNS, for the start of their Fall/Winter Meet.....

Good Luck,

Zman179
10-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Tonite Sat. 10/25/08, at Yonkers Raceway, "Somebeachsomewhere" is making his farewell start in the $650,000 Messenger Stakes Final

Gee, and people wonder why horse racing can't draw fans like in professional sports. :rolleyes:

Overcall
10-25-2008, 11:13 AM
SBSW is passing on the Breeders Crown 29Nov08 at the big M??????

Art Official is done for the year. Makes that race wide open.

Dboomster
10-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Somebeachsomewhere will race after the Messenger.

In an Ontario Sire Stakes event and then in the Breeders Crown.

Three more races until he heads to Hanover Farms.

titans1127
10-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Man I wish I could have been there tonight. The race is going to be very interesting especially if the weather doesn't hold up and it rains like crazy.

LottaKash
10-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Somebeachsomewhere will race after the Messenger.

In an Ontario Sire Stakes event and then in the Breeders Crown.

Three more races until he heads to Hanover Farms.

Thx for straightening me out on this......:jump:

I was wondering why my pants were getting hot this morning.......:D

best,

MutuelClerk
10-26-2008, 12:58 AM
I really thought Shadow Play would beat SBSW tonight. SBSW had every excuse not to win tonight. First over, miserable weather, outside post, and Paul Macdonell. But he showed the heart of a champion. My hat's off to him tonight. I didn't like him skipping the Jug, but his performance tonight was truly impressive. He cost me 50.00. But beat me fair and square.

trying2win
10-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Also, Sun 10/26 marks the re-opening of DOVER DOWNS, for the start of their Fall/Winter Meet.....

Good Luck,

LottaKash,

Thanks for the reminder about the opening of the DOVER DOWNS meet. I haven't played the harness races very much since my favorite harness track, THE MEADOWLANDS finished their meet in August.

Since I noticed that PTC was carrying FRASER DOWNS on their menu a few days ago, I've been sending in some win bets on those races.

DOVER DOWNS is not one of my favorite harness tracks, but I'll download a few TRACKMASTER data files into the HARNESS DIAMOND software over the next few days, and see how it goes.

Good luck at the races,

T2W

LottaKash
10-26-2008, 02:38 AM
I really thought Shadow Play would beat SBSW tonight. SBSW had every excuse not to win tonight. First over, miserable weather, outside post, and Paul Macdonell. But he showed the heart of a champion. My hat's off to him tonight. I didn't like him skipping the Jug, but his performance tonight was truly impressive. He cost me 50.00. But beat me fair and square.

I had to go to a Birthday Party that is important to my wife, and not to myself, so I missed out on just about all the fun.....I was able to get in an $11 winner at Woodbine tonite, small consolation, as I just love these big races.......

LottaKash
10-26-2008, 02:45 AM
LottaKash,

Thanks for the reminder about the opening of the DOVER DOWNS meet. I haven't played the harness races very much since my favorite harness track, THE MEADOWLANDS finished their meet in August.

Since I noticed that PTC was carrying FRASER DOWNS on their menu a few days ago, I've been sending in some win bets on those races.

DOVER DOWNS is not one of my favorite harness tracks, but I'll download a few TRACKMASTER data files into the HARNESS DIAMOND software over the next few days, and see how it goes.

Good luck at the races,

T2W

Hey Trying, I would be very interested to see how most of the horses who had been racing at Harrington and shipping to Dover, when using the Diamond Software....I have this software, but I confess I don't use it much, but still I am curious.....Perhaps you could keep us informed on the effectiveness of the software results that is was presented in these cases...

btw, thx for the tipoff on the free programs for Fraser Downs....I have their calender of racing dates, but I wasn't aware that the free program retrieval was embedded in the calender....I use Trackmaster PP's exclusively, but for the others I am sure one or some might find the free ones useful.

Maybe I have been too conditioned, but I honestly do not like the look of the Regular Track Programs any longer.....The data as presented is a blur, and presents confusion to my way of looking at the data.......oh well.....

best,