PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter - 10/24

nobeyerspls
10-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Note - I missed last week due to an unexpected three day hospital stay. I'm out now and recovering, strong enough to turn the racing form pages anyway. I don't let Chalky and Longball on here without me because I won't let them have my password.

Longball - What about that Lame-O not giving us his password. Just when you think you know someone. So what have you got this week other than that 3-5 filly?
Chalky - First of all this new BC format stinks and I'm not posting that one. I do see #5 Indian Blessing (2-1) as a stickout in the 3rd and #10 Stardombound (2-1) on top in the 4th. Nice to post some above odds-on. #12 Lockback (9-5) in the 2nd at Keeneland is a lock to win right back. How's that for wordplay?
Longball - Not bad except I'm taking #11 Miss Jenna Lee (20-1) to beat her. She's fresh and working well. In the BC races I like #7 Consequence (8-1) in the 4th. Should rally hard down the lane. I think that #6 Zaftig (8-1) can beat your pick in the 3rd and I wouldn't be true to my name without picking #7 Dave's revenge (30-1) to upset in the 4th. I know that she has only that lone maiden score but she's working like a monster on the poly. My blueplate special is #7 Happenstance (20-1)in the 1st at Keeneland. She's freash and working well for her second start. I expect bot #3 Clever Thought (6-1) and #10 Kermitra (6-1) to run with her.
Chalky - OK and good luck to you. It would be nice to get a head start on tomorrow's card.