Soldier of fortune
Westphalia
Sixties icon
Halfway to heaven
Bushranger
Fleeting spirit
Goldikova
Duke of marmalade

All to spank yank ass and fly the flag as the greats of europe. The americans have a poor team this year and only thier dirt juveniles are good. They worship the great curlin but he will be put in his box by the Duke who once in front will show his heart of courage and not let last years world horse of the year by him. Long live the Duke.

MBourassa
10-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Soldier of fortune
Westphalia
Sixties icon
Halfway to heaven
Bushranger
Fleeting spirit
Goldikova
Duke of marmalade

All to spank yank ass and fly the flag as the greats of europe. The americans have a poor team this year and only thier dirt juveniles are good. They worship the great curlin but he will be put in his box by the Duke who once in front will show his heart of courage and not let last years world horse of the year by him. Long live the Duke.

yeah.. the euro juveniles have a great shot. but really the duke and henry wont even hit the board. :ThmbUp:

FlyinLate
10-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Soldier of fortune
Westphalia
Sixties icon
Halfway to heaven
Bushranger
Fleeting spirit
Goldikova
Duke of marmalade

Sixties Icon is facing garbage. Longer races are more common overseas so it is only natural for us not to have a strong field.

Halfway to Heaven, Soldier of Fortune, and Goldikova look tough. I'll give you that.

Bushranger looks to have talent but has never been over 6f, let alone a 2 turn 1m 1/16.

As for the rest, you guys won't hit the board. Stay all high and mighty on your Euro shippers so you can raise the odds on our champs. I can't wait to watch Curlin walk all over the Duke, Raven, and Henry.

MBourassa
10-24-2008, 01:46 PM
i think the duke is peaked already. since the prince of wales stakes, his racing post ratings have been on a down trend. i dont know much about these but it cant be a good sign. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: CURLIN :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

ghostyapper
10-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Wait I thought it was Henry that was supposed to put curlin in his box. Now its Duke?

Bruddah
10-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Soldier of fortune
Westphalia
Sixties icon
Halfway to heaven
Bushranger
Fleeting spirit
Goldikova
Duke of marmalade

I can see the Carnegie course on How to win Friends and influence Enemies did not sink into your litttle head. I hope you aren't waiting on one of the BC advertisers to furnish you a free ride home? Maybe if you wait down at the Euro barns, one of your fellow Euro's or a Brit will let you ride home in one of the Horse freighters. You may have to shovel some poop to pay for the ride. But, you should be used to it after eating horse sh*t, after the races have finished.

The only thing you and the rest of the overseas contingent will see of Curlin is his ass, as he finishes first in the Classic. Feel free to bet the last few pence you have on the others.

BUD
10-24-2008, 02:53 PM
I don't know much about much...But a good Brit friend called me from Wiltshire....I may be misspelling it?

He is kicking back after the Pub and he is watching his home girls today.

He , my friend has the manners of a Brit...Good.

MBourassa
10-24-2008, 04:25 PM
well no winners yet for the euro's.. it was close but no cigar.

Gorgeous George
10-27-2008, 03:41 PM
The only thing you and the rest of the overseas contingent will see of Curlin is his ass, as he finishes first in the Classic. Feel free to bet the last few pence you have on the others.[/QUOTE]

haha too true!!

cj
10-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Soldier of fortune
Westphalia
Sixties icon
Halfway to heaven
Bushranger
Fleeting spirit
Goldikova
Duke of marmalade

Europe certainly did well, but your selections, not so well. One chalky winner of 8.

Gorgeous George
10-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Sixties Icon is facing garbage. Longer races are more common overseas so it is only natural for us not to have a strong field.

Halfway to Heaven, Soldier of Fortune, and Goldikova look tough. I'll give you that.

Bushranger looks to have talent but has never been over 6f, let alone a 2 turn 1m 1/16.

As for the rest, you guys won't hit the board. Stay all high and mighty on your Euro shippers so you can raise the odds on our champs. I can't wait to watch Curlin walk all over the Duke, Raven, and Henry.

another bold prediction!!!