PDA

View Full Version : They saw the light? Or, they're all just rats?

Bubba X
10-23-2008, 05:01 PM
http://www.republicansforobama.org/?q=node/3341

So, are these prominent (or otherwise) Republicans all treasonous no good sell outs?

Or are they decent people doing what they think is right?

LottaKash
10-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Rats, Cowards, & Lackeys.........:ThmbDown:

best,

Bubba X
10-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Very good! Clear, concise, passingly articulate!

LottaKash
10-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Rats, Cowards, & Lackeys.........:ThmbDown: ,

Also, Al Capone and All Gangsters of his ilk would be very jealous these days.......:ThmbDown:

Bubba X
10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Ilk is one of my favorite "little big words." Thanks for that!

Was Capone a Republican?

Tom
10-23-2008, 06:47 PM
No, he was a lib - he spread the wealth around. Around his house.
BTW, Everyone on your list is an idiot.
Just so's ya know. :cool:

Bubba X
10-23-2008, 08:54 PM
No, he was a lib - he spread the wealth around. Around his house.
BTW, Everyone on your list is an idiot.
Just so's ya know. :cool:

1. Really?
2. Can you pick 4 of the couple dozen and state why?
3. Or, are you just trying to amuse me?
4. Alternatively, did you just feel the compulsion to type the word, "idiot?"

Tom
10-23-2008, 11:59 PM
I'll do better than 4 .....ALL of them.
They support Obama. Case closed.

HUSKER55
10-24-2008, 01:29 PM
The Ku Klux Clan is a military offshoot of the Democratic party.

Am I the only one who didn't know that?

hcap
10-24-2008, 06:59 PM
The Ku Klux Clan is a military offshoot of the Democratic party.

Am I the only one who didn't know that?You are full of shit. I know that. Now you know it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

"Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the name of several past and present secret domestic terrorist[2] organizations in the United States, generally in the southern states, that are best known for advocating white supremacy and acting as vigilantes while hidden behind conical masks and white robes. The KKK has a record of terrorism, violence, and lynching to intimidate and oppress African Americans, Jews, Roman Catholics and labor unions during periods of turmoil.

The first Klan was founded in 1865 by veterans of the Confederate Army. Its purpose was to restore white supremacy in the aftermath of the American Civil War."

Read the rest and please stfu.

Btw, both political parties helped the KLAN if it were in their interests. Common denominator was bigotry and hatred, not political affiliation

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 07:06 PM
"Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the name of several past and present secret domestic terrorist[2] organizations in the United States, generally in the southern states, that are best known for advocating white supremacy and acting as vigilantes while hidden behind conical masks and white robes. The KKK has a record of terrorism, violence.....Sounds a little like the Weather Underground...terrorism...violence....William Ayers...Barack Obama...

If we switch Obama with some white Republican, and Weather Underground for KKK, how long do you think white Republican will last as a politician? Five seconds, if that long?

Read the rest and please stfu.And hcap wonders why certain folks get kicked off of this forum. You are indeed dense.

hcap
10-24-2008, 07:28 PM
STFU is called for. The man is lying. Or just made it up as he went along
The KKK was not an offshoot of any political party. Certainly not a miltitary offshoot of the Democratic party.

I never wondered why people are banned. That was another questioning you.
You however should follow the spirit of your TOS not an idiotic literal letter of the law interpretation. HUSKER is outright defaming. Abbreviating SHUT THE **** UP is similar to TOM abbreviating Son of a Bitch. He uses SOB ALL the F**K**g time.

You seem more upset by 4 letter words than willful defamation of anthers' character. I am a Democrat. Not a member of the KKK.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 07:34 PM
STFU is called for. The man is lying. Or just made it up as he went along
The KKK was not an offshoot of any political party. Certainly not a miltitary offshoot of the Democratic party.

I never wondered why people are banned. That was another questioning you.
You however should follow the spirit of your TOS not an idiotic literal letter of the law interpretation. HUSKER is outright defaming. Abbreviating SHUT THE **** UP is similar to TOM abbreviating Son of a Bitch. He uses SOB ALL the F**K**g time.You know very well that son of a bitch and SOB is (while salty) completely acceptable if not used an insane amount of times. I used to follow the NYPD Blue code of language standards when that show was still on the air. You've been a member of PA long enough to know this.

SOB was used on NYPD Blue all of the time. STFU was never used...ever....

Stop trying to act dumb and helpless. It's not your style. You know certain words are off limits. I try and remove WTF as well whenever I happen to see it.

Why must you make my admin life so difficult by feigning ignorance?

hcap
10-24-2008, 08:13 PM
In my opinion telling someone to STFU is no more objectionable than calling someone a "lying SOB". Using NYPD may have worked initially but it may require some rethinking. A 1970s' NYPD TV show no-no, may not be a 2008 no-no.

In any case you are the decider. But as I pointed out there is a difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. For HUSKER to outright lie so egregiously about the Dems is the same as me saying all republicans are child killers. Would you have let that stand?

If he had provided some external link supporting his supposition I might not have told him you know what. But he bullshitted. I will apologize to him if he can post any supporting info

lsbets
10-24-2008, 08:33 PM
In other words PA, apply the TOS to everyone but Hcap, she's special.

hcap
10-24-2008, 09:01 PM
In other words PA, apply the TOS to everyone but Hcap, she's special.Hey Javert you think the "The Ku Klux Clan is a military offshoot of the Democratic party?? Smart man ignore a totally defamatory stupid statement, but bust me for using an abbreviation that includes the letter F.
Ok maybe I am guilty. But your faux outrage is tedious and boring

LottaKash
10-24-2008, 09:04 PM
:jump: ................HA HA HA...................:jump:

ArlJim78
10-24-2008, 09:14 PM
there were no conservatives on that list. the Republicans are all RINOS.

if McCain were up by five points in the polls none of them would be for Obama so it tells you what kind of people they are.

lsbets
10-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah Hcap, your anon internet persona dressed up as a little girl has been so defamed by that statement you might never be the same again. I thought an Obama win might help cure you, now I'm not so sure. You've got more screws loose than I thought.

LottaKash
10-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Ah, Religion & Politics, "Nothin' Like It"...:jump:...HaHa

best,

Overlay
10-25-2008, 07:04 AM
In the interest of equal time, here are some current thoughts on Obama from Democrats:

http://www.puma08.com/

HUSKER55
10-25-2008, 09:20 AM
I already told you where to go and look for it. Afraid of what you'll find?

Your're just lazy.

I don't have to prove anything.

BTW, any blog I consider to be just someones opinion. Most of it is wrong.

And anyone in the media is biased so I don't trust them either, these days

People like you that shoot from the hip can go to the library and work for a change.

I don't have to. I told you where to go.

Live with it.

You can take your politics and your attitude and go to hell.

You are nothing but a little child starved for attention.

I'm not playing.

Tom
10-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Found this.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58295

HUSKER55
10-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Senator Robert Byrd belonged to the klan. Claims that is how he got elected.

So the story goes.

lsbets
10-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Senator Robert Byrd belonged to the klan. Claims that is how he got elected.

So the story goes.

Stop it Husker, you're defaming Hcap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
10-25-2008, 05:13 PM
The libs threw fits when Trent Loot had a birthday party for one guy, yet allow this POS racist bastard Byrd to sit in congress. He should be hung, not tolerated. But racism work two ways for the libs.

There is no excuse for a pig like Byrd. It says a lot about libs.

hcap
10-25-2008, 08:29 PM
I already told you where to go and look for it. Afraid of what you'll find?

Your're just lazy.

I don't have to prove anything.

BTW, any blog I consider to be just someones opinion. Most of it is wrong.

And anyone in the media is biased so I don't trust them either, these days

People like you that shoot from the hip can go to the library and work for a change.

I don't have to. I told you where to go.

Live with it.

You can take your politics and your attitude and go to hell.

You are nothing but a little child starved for attention.

I'm not playing.Yeah you're not playing with a full deck.
Not one thing you said is evidence of your original bullshit statement....
"The Ku Klux Clan is a military offshoot of the Democratic party"

In the interest of equal time, here are some current thoughts on Obama from Democrats:

So? Where is the KKK here?

From
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=58295

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.Ok they say it but point to "The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem."

David Barton, and his the "Wallbuilders are ultra rightwing Christian fundamentalist author and organization. They claim anything they want. The book advertised is the only source to take that opinion, and I do mean opinion. Every other historical reference is 180 degrees contrary. Although democrats were involved in the KKK, so were republicans. As I said the common denominator was racism and ignorance, not political affiliation.

http://www.answers.com/topic/ku-klux-klan
http://afroamhistory.about.com/cs/kukluxklankkk/a/kukluxklan.htm
http://www.geocities.com/__izzy__/Dengue/kkk/history.htm
http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/history.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=kkk
http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/entry.php?rec=913
http://www.helium.com/knowledge/179461-the-history-of-the-ku-klux-klan
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/history/A0859144.html

HUSKER55
10-25-2008, 10:07 PM
You are full of shit. I know that. Now you know it.

"Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the name of several past and present secret domestic terrorist[2] organizations in the United States, generally in the southern states, that are best known for advocating white supremacy and acting as vigilantes while hidden behind conical masks and white robes. The KKK has a record of terrorism, violence, and lynching to intimidate and oppress African Americans, Jews, Roman Catholics and labor unions during periods of turmoil.

The first Klan was founded in 1865 by veterans of the Confederate Army. Its purpose was to restore white supremacy in the aftermath of the American Civil War."

Read the rest and please stfu.

Btw, both political parties helped the KLAN if it were in their interests. Common denominator was bigotry and hatred, not political affiliation

check who started it. Just another liberal who what? gets special treatment because their feelings are hurt?

LottaKash
10-25-2008, 11:13 PM
check who started it. Just another liberal who what? gets special treatment because their feelings are hurt?

When my feeling get hurt, my wife tells me to "go suck a banana"...haha :jump:

best,

HUSKER55
10-26-2008, 12:09 AM
when my feelings get hurt mary says I will feel better if we go shopping for new clothes for her.

I feel better already

works every time :D

NJ Stinks
10-26-2008, 02:46 AM
I've got bad news for you, Husker55. I like having Hcap around. :ThmbUp: Although Hcap will probably tell me to get lost in rather colorful language! :D

And Tom, your link is a pathetically biased load of manure.:ThmbDown:

hcap
10-26-2008, 05:41 AM
From Valentines' website. No credentials. How the hell does this man qualify as some sort of expert on the KKK?

Awards and Organizations

* Heard on over 50 great radio stations across the country through Westwood One
* Named one of Talkers Magazine's Heavy Hundred: The 100 Most Important Radio Talk Show Hosts in America
* Judged Best Talk Show Host two years running in the prestigious New York Festivals International Radio Competition for 1999 & 2000. Competed against talk show hosts from around the world including New York, Los Angeles, London and Paris.
* Recipient of 15 AIR Awards in Nashville including 5 AIR Awards for Best Talk Show Host
* Recipient of three Philadelphia AIR Awards for Best New Talent in the Market, Best Talk Show Host & Best Morning Show Host or Team (It was the first time anyone had ever swept three awards in one year)
* Selected as one of Nashville's Power 100 by Nashville Post magazine
* Named Hero of the Taxpayers by Americans for Tax Reform for work on the Tennessee Income Tax issue
* Recipient of the Bronze Good Citizenship Medal from the Sons of the American Revolution
* Voted DJ of the Year by readers of The Tennessean
* Bronze medal winner for Most Humorous Spot, 1999 New York Festivals International Radio Competition
* Addy Award for Creative Writing, Character Voice-over & Production

Maybe you are enamored with some of this crap?

Interesting Tidbits

* Father, Tim Valentine, was a U.S. Congressman from the 2nd District of North Carolina (1983-1995)
* Worked for Ted Turner before CNN
* Great-uncle, General Frank Armstrong, was the inspiration for the book and movie Twelve O'Clock High
Or maybe his stellar career? As a talk show host?

http://www.philvalentine.com/AboutPhil.htm

Those visits to his father's law office made an impression on him. There was little question in Phil's mind that he would follow in his father's footsteps. After all, his grandfather was also a lawyer - and a state Supreme Court justice for a time - and his oldest brother entered law school just as Phil was heading off to college. But something happened after Phil arrived at the university. This career path, which seemed to be on autopilot, suddenly felt all wrong. He was distressed over the uneasy feeling and fretted for weeks over what to do about it. As he pondered his future in the dorm room of a friend, this friend made a simple observation that would change his life forever. He noted that Phil had a "deep voice" and asked, "Why don't you get into radio?"

That utterance struck him like a lightning bolt. He had never considered the possibility but suddenly it was clear that radio was where he needed to be. After consulting with a college advisor, he learned that the university didn't offer a major in broadcasting. He searched for an alternative and found what appeared to be the most direct route into the business - broadcasting school. He immediately enrolled and within a year's time had landed his first job in radio.

I can find dozens of scholarly articles on the KKK, none of which say anything about the "The Ku Klux Clan is a military offshoot of the Democratic party".

My feeling is you are missing any semblance of critical judgment.
And the brain cells required to think about such things.

HUSKER55
10-26-2008, 10:54 AM
yeh, but I know how to find out how they voted in congress and apparently you don't care

Secretariat
10-26-2008, 10:56 AM
I can find dozens of scholarly articles on the KKK, none of which say anything about the "The Ku Klux Clan is a military offshoot of the Democratic party".

My feeling is you are missing any semblance of critical judgment.
And the brain cells required to think about such things.

It is this kind of idiocy that listens to a radio talk show host and accepts it as gospel that has led to the demise of the once great GOP. Without question they buy into this (even some calling themselves dittoheads proudly) and proudly embrace party loyalty that they were not one of the founders of the KKK because soem guy with a microphone on radio said it was so.

It's sad, and has led to an unthinking generation of future Republicans, just dittoheads.

Tom
10-26-2008, 12:06 PM
And Tom, your link is a pathetically biased load of manure.:ThmbDown:

All I did was Google it. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to where it is wrong?
I'm open to discussion. I have no dog in this fight. Th KKK is a terrorist organization that can not be tolerated in a civilized society. So while you're at it, explain that pig of a man Byrd - how can the POS be allowed in the congress being a terrorist racist traitor to humanity? Why has the DNC not thrown his arse out and cleansed itself of the infection that is his viewpoint?
They condone racist terrorists...that is the Dem link.

Overlay
10-26-2008, 03:18 PM

So? Where is the KKK here?

I wasn't addressing the KKK at all (although I realize that that is where this thread has been diverted to). I was trying to get the discussion back on track to the point of the post that started the thread -- that some Republicans were voicing support for Obama. My point was that there are also members of Obama's own party who have negative things to say about him. Aren't they decent also?

Boris
10-26-2008, 07:32 PM
All I did was Google it. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to where it is wrong?
I'm open to discussion. I have no dog in this fight. Th KKK is a terrorist organization that can not be tolerated in a civilized society. So while you're at it, explain that pig of a man Byrd - how can the POS be allowed in the congress being a terrorist racist traitor to humanity? Why has the DNC not thrown his arse out and cleansed itself of the infection that is his viewpoint?
They condone racist terrorists...that is the Dem link.

Now they overlook Biden's racist statements just as they gave this a pass. There is no true north on the Democrat compass.

0FIBJt-c2o0

hcap
10-26-2008, 07:49 PM
yeh, but I know how to find out how they voted in congress and apparently you don't care
Non sequitur pal. I asked how your hero Valentines' credentials as a talk show host and evidently nothing ELSE, qualify him as some sort of expert on the KKK?

Apparently you are a liar, and btw spelled "yeh" wrong :bang:

I should have known better then to try and elicit the truth from anyone who includes his IQ as the last two characters of his User Name

hcap
10-26-2008, 09:59 PM
The original question. "They saw the light? Or, they're all just rats?"

Oops......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/3260074/Republican-fears-of-historic-Obama-landslide-unleash-civil-war-for-the-future-of-the-party.html

Senior Republicans believe that John McCain is doomed to a landslide defeat which will hand Barack Obama more political power than any president in a generation.

Aides to George W.Bush, former Reagan White House staff and friends of John McCain have all told The Sunday Telegraph that they not only expect to lose on November 4, but also believe that Mr Obama is poised to win a crushing mandate.

They believe he will be powerful enough to remake the American political landscape with even more ease than Ronald Reagan did in 1980.

The prospect of an electoral rout has unleashed a bitter bout of recriminations both within the McCain campaign and the wider conservative movement, over who is to blame and what should be done to salvage the party's future.

Mr McCain is now facing calls for him to sacrifice his own dwindling White House hopes and focus on saving vulnerable Republican Senate seats which are up for grabs on the same day.

.................................................. ..................................

If this is true what will the PA high-fivers do? Continue the excitement for Palin in 2016? Maybe VOTE Palin/Joe The Plumber-'016

http://www.bartcop.com/mccain-sleep-inducing.jpg

Photo taken at the last meeting of the PA HIGH-FIVER Never say die Club

.................................................. ............

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2008, 03:24 AM
A 1970s' NYPD TV show no-no, may not be a 2008 no-no.What? If you were McCain, we might have to label you "out of touch."

1970s?

Try 1993 - 2005. It's been off the air not even three years.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2008, 03:33 AM
Why is it that any thread hcap is actively involved in more often than not requires multiple post deletions and post edits due to foul language?

To be honest, if it WASN'T for Hcap's political leanings, he would have been kicked off a long time ago. But, I would hate to be (FALSELY) labeled as someone who kicks folks off simply because I disagree with their ideology, thus I (to a FAULT) always give them way too many chances.

HUSKER55
10-27-2008, 09:24 AM
You are probably right But I have fun playing vollyball with him, on my good days,. Meds can be a bitch.

He dibbys up and I dibby back.

How does everyone else feel?

husker55

Bubba X
10-31-2008, 01:16 PM
Larry Eagleburger, Secretary of State under George H.W. Bush, when asked if Sarah Palin is ready to be president replied, "Obviously not."

prospector
10-31-2008, 06:05 PM
Larry Eagleburger, Secretary of State under George H.W. Bush, when asked if Sarah Palin is ready to be president replied, "Obviously not."
that's the way i felt about him as Secretary of State

ArlJim78
10-31-2008, 06:13 PM
he said the same thing about Obama, who actually is running for president.

Tom
10-31-2008, 06:20 PM
Here's one who has seen the light....Ah-nold!
Powerful anti-socialism speech and union-thug bill speech right now....he's hitting a home run with this one. He should know, he came here for our freedom and opportunity....he know the limits he faced in Europe. He is dumping on the dems big time.

Oh, and Sara - knockin' em dead in PHA today. Another great speech.
Crowds are listening....Ah-nold and Joe and Sara are doing what Obama has not - telling it like it is. :ThmbUp: Ooops, just nailed the media, too.
Oh wow, what a hit that one was ......"if you were in a POW cell, whoo would you wnat in there with you? A man of elogequence or a man of courage?" (wild applause) This crowd is on fire. I can feel big "Mo" waking up.

Meanwhile, today, one who doesn' t get is - Bill Richardson - Obama stooge - lowered the magic number to $125K!!!! At this rate, EVERYONE will be paying higher taxes by next week. Pretty embarrassing for the libs, just not good with numbers.....:lol: Let's get a pool going.....what day will it hit $50K?

The Judge
10-31-2008, 06:58 PM
All you have to do to prove that someone dead in voting or someone who was out of town voted in there place is to produce the record of the dead person casting a vote, not who or what he voted for just the fact that they voted. JUST ONE!

Oh thats right the article posted by Overlay was concern with stopping the Voter of Registra in Mississippi for purging the rolls in vioation of State and Federal Law or was it just Federal Law and a losing vote handed down by the other local commissioners.

No proof that anyone voted that wasn't suppose to vote. The only one ever to be accused of stealing an election with any type of proof, happend in the last "two" presidential election evolving Bush and Cheney yet Republican supporters are always trotting out registration violations that have nothing to do with casting a vote and deciding an election.

Purging the rolls of qualified voters is the problem. I guess its just coincidence that the purges target those you think will vote for the Democratic Party and the ones doing the purging are Republicans.

Cast your vote, if you don't vote you can't complain do you know what the fonders of this country would do if they saw what happened in the last two elections happen to them?

Tom
10-31-2008, 08:24 PM
I say GORE tried to steal that election.
I say KERRY's people tried to steal the other one. To Kerry's credit, he had enough integrity to accept defeat. Gore is just a hump.

We know for sure OBAMA is trying to steal this one. No brainer. McCain has already proven his integrity, Barry has promised us he will be a thief and is proud of it.

Boris
10-31-2008, 08:35 PM
The only one ever to be accused of stealing an election with any type of proof, happend in the last "two" presidential election evolving Bush and Cheney yet Republican supporters are always trotting out registration violations that have nothing to do with casting a vote and deciding an election.

That was a stupid statement even for you. Is one enough or do you need more?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,917281,00.html

Parr's star was never higher than in 1948, when Coke Stevenson—a former Texas Governor and onetime Parr favorite fallen from grace—was pitted against young Congressman Lyndon Johnson in a tight Democratic senatorial primary. Six days after the election, it looked as if Stevenson had won by 113 votes of the almost 1 million cast. But then one precinct of Parr-bossed Jim Wells County reported that it had discovered 202 ballots that had not been counted before—and 201 of them were for Johnson. Recriminations flew, but the Democratic state executive committee upheld L.B.J.'s nomination—and soon thereafter the last-minute ballots mysteriously disappeared. Johnson went on to win the general election.

The Judge
11-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Got anything a little more recent and a little more Presidential ? Got anything where dead people are voting in 2000-now for a presidential canidate in any primary election as the Republicans would want people to believe. They purge the rolls of legal voters then screem "election fraud" because people being paid to collect signitures collect bad/made up/ and any signiture they can for the bucks.

These are street people out collecting these signitures but none of these people that don't exist cast one vote. But,the people doing the purging are well paid Republicans on a mission to cheat the public buy stealing an election.

Thats like someone screaming "the democrats are trying to steal a glass of milk, stop them !" and the cow has been "rustled "by the Repubicans.

Voter fraud/ no birth certificate/sleeping with a bad woman/auntie in public housing/he use to smoke/ can't bowl/ he is a Muslim/some poor sole committs suicide and drag his name in it via the note / What's next he won't eat his vegetables .

Boris
11-01-2008, 07:08 AM
Got anything a little more recent and a little more Presidential ?

I don't feel like playing tennis with ya Judge. LBJ nevers leaves Texas without help from the Duke of Duval. I could hit the ball back over the net with stories from 1960 in Chicago, but it won't matter. You don't want to back up your original statement and admit you are wrong. Here is what you posted.

No proof that anyone voted that wasn't suppose to vote. The only one ever to be accused of stealing an election with any type of proof, happend in the last "two" presidential election evolving Bush and Cheney yet Republican supporters are always trotting out registration violations that have nothing to do with casting a vote and deciding an election.

Let's just get to what I believe your point is without the false alarms.

Purging the rolls of qualified voters is the problem. I guess its just coincidence that the purges target those you think will vote for the Democratic Party and the ones doing the purging are Republicans.

I agree with your first sentence. Will you agree that purging the unqualified voters is important? I would think so. The problem truly becomes how do we clean the list, and what efforts are required so that only qualified voters remain? If there is an effort to retard the list with fake names, dead people, etc, well then the effort for correction needs to be increased. We can't wait until election day because to possibility for fraud increases on election day. I hope we can agree on that as well.

If you had as much concern about the fraudlent registrations as you have for purge targets, you would be more credible. Dem voter registration organizations have created the problem you want to blame on Reps.

These are street people out collecting these signitures but none of these people that don't exist cast one vote. But,the people doing the purging are well paid Republicans on a mission to cheat the public buy stealing an election.

Registering people to vote should not be a jobs program for "street people". Having "well paid" people of either party to check their work seems logical.

The Judge
11-01-2008, 09:20 AM
say sounds so reasonable the problem is those in power have no intention of being reasonable, by purging just the dead or unqualified persons. Thats why its NOT important to sanitize the voting list unless there is incidents of wide spread fraud, even minor fruad is no excuse to purge a list because of so-call "voter fraud" because they don't in fact cast a vote.

If someone votes illegally there are laws to send them to jail prosecute them don't purge the rolls of people who are legal. This is common sense. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/28/AR2007032801969.html

What I should have said was that if there is voter fraud its isolated and should not trigger a purge that gets the qualified with the unqualified. If you know a person is not qualified then that one person can be notified and purged or flagged and proof required at the polls to show he can in fact vote. http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/29358809.html.

But my main point has not been disputed the dead aren't raising and voting voter fraud is not a problem in the United States, the problem has always been the opposite people who can vote do not vote.

Voter fraud is a Non-Issue and is a code word to steal an election by the Republicans by purging qualified voters 13 million people have been purged from the voter rolls from 2004-2006 according to the Brennan Institute of New York. If anyone is interested in solving this so-call "fraud problem " and come up with a sane way to secure a voter roll that is the least likely to deny qualified people their right to vote see the summary of the Brennan Report http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/29358809.html the full report look to http://www.brennancenter.org/content/resource/voter_purges.

The Republicans are stealing elections and blaming the Deomcrats "You are making us steal. " I over stated my position in my ealier post and will retract that broad statement but what is fact is the Republicans have no intention of playing fair they will continue to cry voter fraud by lumping registration and actual voting together as an excuse to deny the ligitimate winner of a race their right.

One is an attack on Democracy (a fraud on the people)the other is hustling a few bucks. One is destorying one vote one person the other is taking (defruading ) a few bucks from the Deomcractic machine quite a difference.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rick-hasen/the-purge-surgewhy-the-go_b_133786.html

HUSKER55
11-01-2008, 10:06 AM
if the dead or unqualified don't vote then why go thru the registration process? People that want to vote will register and those that don't won't. Last electin if you had a picture ID, a copy of your BC and a utility bill in your name and address you could register standing in line. (at least in my neck of the woods)

Voting fraud is voting fraud regardless of what side of the aisle you are on.

The voting process is the core of our government and both sides should rigouroulsy strive to maintain its integrity

ACORN is not user friendly

The Judge
11-01-2008, 10:06 AM
http://brennan.3cdn.net/4d7990542625fddffb_o3m6bna5c.pdf

Boris
11-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I'll take a swing at figuring your post out Judge after the ball games. In case I never muster the energy, I assure you we will never agree after reading this part.

The Republicans are stealing elections and blaming the Deomcrats "You are making us steal. " I over stated my position in my ealier post and will retract that broad statement but what is fact is the Republicans have no intention of playing fair they will continue to cry voter fraud by lumping registration and actual voting together as an excuse to deny the ligitimate winner of a race their right.

It appears a discussion would be a waste of time.

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Larry Eagleburger, Secretary of State under George H.W. Bush, when asked if Sarah Palin is ready to be president replied, "Obviously not."Eagleburger just called Obama a CHARLATAN on Mike Huckabee's show.

Ouch!

You were saying?

ArlJim78
11-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Eagleburger just called Obama a CHARLATAN on Mike Huckabee's show.

Ouch!

You were saying?
I would say he saw the light.:lol:

Bubba X
11-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Eagleburger just called Obama a CHARLATAN on Mike Huckabee's show.

Ouch!

You were saying?
Mike Huckabee has a show?

prospector
11-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Mike Huckabee has a show?
and with more viewers than anything on cnn and the dnc (msnbc)

Bubba X
11-02-2008, 02:19 PM
and with more viewers than anything on cnn and the dnc (msnbc)Really?

When is he on?

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Look it up. They actually list it in TV guide...

Tonight he had on Richard Dryfuss and Bill Maher....two fellas not known much for their support of Huckabee's viewpoints on politics or religion.

HUSKER55
11-02-2008, 11:18 PM
actually he is not bad at all for a talk show