PDA

View Full Version : A lot of talk about National Review lately...

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Let's see what they have been writing lately:

Why Won’t Obama Talk About Columbia?
The years he won’t discuss may explain the Ayers tie he keeps lying about.

Barack Obama does not want to talk about Columbia. Not even (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/us/politics/30obama.html) to his good friends at the New York Times, who’ve so reliably helped him bleach away his past — a past neck-deep in the hard Left radicalism he has gussied up but never abandoned.

Why? I suspect it is because Columbia would shred his thin post-partisan camouflage.

You might think the Times would be more curious. After all, the Democrats’ presidential nominee has already lied to the Gray Lady about the origins of his relationship with Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn. Back in May, in a cheery profile (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/us/politics/11chicago.html?ref=politics) of Obama’s early Chicago days, the Times claimed (emphasis is mine):

Mr. Obama also fit in at Hyde Park’s fringes, among university faculty members like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, unrepentant members of the radical Weather Underground that bombed the United States Capitol and the Pentagon to protest the Vietnam War. Mr. Obama was introduced to the couple in 1995 at a meet-and-greet they held for him at their home, aides said.

Now look, anyone who gave five seconds of thought to that passage smelled a rat. Ayers and Dohrn are passionate radical activists who lived as fugitives for a decade. There’s no way they held a political coming-out party for someone who was unknown to them. Obviously, they already knew him well enough by then to feel very comfortable. They might have been sympathetic to a relative stranger, but sponsoring such a gathering in one’s living room is a strong endorsement.

The rest:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NjY4YzdhMDBkZGQ3ZmU2MTUzYjdkMzc5ZjUzYmViZWM=

ArlJim78
10-22-2008, 10:24 PM
as long as we're reading, take a gander at this compilation of Obama's associations. its a great list, click on a name and learn how Obama has fell in with communists, radicals, terrorists, marxists, felons, etc.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=800

Marshall Bennett
10-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Obviously doesn't matter to those voting for him , or by now would have made a difference . Short of being an outright serial killer , the media and his supporters could care less about his past . Says a lot about the moral fiber that stretches beyond the man himself , and for the most part , what this nation truely is about ... quite frightening . :confused:

Tom
10-22-2008, 10:44 PM
The media has vetted Joe the Plumber more than they vetted Obama.
It has be coming down from the top levels - on one could actually be as shallow and ignorant as Andrea Mitchel. :lol:

ArlJim78
10-22-2008, 10:47 PM
The reason they are trying to bleach away his association with Ayers and Dorhn is easy to understand if you take the time to read the attached expose on Ayers and Dorhn's book, Prairie Fire: The Politcs of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism.

This was just uncovered today and it gives a good window into the minds of these people. http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/
One nice touch, Sirhan Sirhan, Bobby Kennedy's assassin, is one of the people they dedicate this book to. these creeps were looking to take over America from within. And, they happened to strike up a friendship with Obama and as was pointed out they were more than happy to help launch Obama's political career.

boxcar
10-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Obviously doesn't matter to those voting for him , or by now would have made a difference . Short of being an outright serial killer , the media and his supporters could care less about his past . Says a lot about the moral fiber that stretches beyond the man himself , and for the most part , what this nation truely is about ... quite frightening . :confused:

You've nailed it perfectly. This country has lost its moral bearings. I think this nation is on the brink of disaster.

Boxcar

JustRalph
10-23-2008, 12:12 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=593986&postcount=18

LottaKash
10-23-2008, 05:12 AM
as long as we're reading, take a gander at this compilation of Obama's associations. its a great list, click on a name and learn how Obama has fell in with communists, radicals, terrorists, marxists, felons, etc.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=800

I believe this is where we are headed, all the signs and warnings are or have been in place.........

sadly,

HUSKER55
10-23-2008, 05:33 AM
If obama does not win the election the dems have decide to organize violent protests. (see other threads)

What are Repubs going to do if he does get elected? Anyone thought of that?
There is a civil war brewing here. We all know it. What are we going to do?

Are we really going to stand by and do nothing and let Obama and his "boys" bully their way to the top?

What will you do?

hcap
10-23-2008, 05:44 AM
If I was a sniveling neocon republican, I would probably shit in my pants.
Just like you guys are doing right here and now. And have been doing ever since Obama & team looked like they had a possibility of winning.

Grow up girls. Your panties are bunching up.

pandy
10-23-2008, 07:28 AM
The media has vetted Joe the Plumber more than they vetted Obama.
It has be coming down from the top levels - on one could actually be as shallow and ignorant as Andrea Mitchel. :lol:

You're right, the media has vetted Joe The Plumber and Sarah Palin thoroughly, but not Obama. The media coverage is a joke, an outrage, and a disgrace.

rastajenk
10-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Just like you guys are doing right here and now. And have been doing ever since Obama & team looked like they had a possibility of winning.

Grow up girls. Your panties are bunching up.That's probably how Nazis sounded to their terrified fellow citizens, and neighboring populations, during the 30's.

Tom
10-23-2008, 07:42 AM
hcap, you are the one who usually does the whining and cryin, telling people to STFU. And here you are, at best, looking at 1 for 3. At best. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2008, 08:36 AM

Grow up girls. Your panties are bunching up.Oh no. Look at this. Calling me names. Calling me a girl (sexist to the core are you).

Weren't you the one crying like a baby how you weren't being allowed to express your American-given right to opposition? You complained how you were being called a terrorist sympathizer, correct?

And now here you are, acting in just the fashion you once abhorred. Another hypocrite. What a shock. Do as I say, not as I do.

We're being patriotic Americans here hcap. We're expressing our American right of healthy opposition. Remember that?

And for the record, I'm not shitting in my pants, nor am I wearing panties, and even if I were (hey, I thought the Democrats were the party of trannys....they might take away your card if they read you here making fun of trannys), they would not be bunching.

I can take care of myself. I don't need Bush, Obama or McCain to take care of me. Yes, I worry about the future of this country, which is why I voice my opposition to Obama, and will continue to so when I deem it appropriate.

You should be cheering me on...not trying to squash the American way. Or are you anti-American? :lol: :lol:

DJofSD
10-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Right on, Mike, right on! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

boxcar
10-23-2008, 09:02 AM
You should be cheering me on...not trying to squash the American way. Or are you anti-American? :lol: :lol:

Who 'cap!? Naw...just pro-pinko commie is all. :D

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2008, 07:19 PM
You've nailed it perfectly. This country has lost its moral bearings. I think this nation is on the brink of disaster.On the brink of disaster, I agree. If Obama wins and the far-left gains total control, then I fear you are correct.

wonatthewire1
10-23-2008, 07:59 PM
On the brink of disaster, I agree. If Obama wins and the far-left gains total control, then I fear you are correct.

So, what do you think will fundamentally change if the other party is in power?

We had a GOP majority in the WH and in Congress and we still have abortion, continuing homosexual indoctrination, a populace that is favoring English as a second or nonexistent language, open borders with felons crossing at will, and a progressively dumber society that is finding it more and more difficult to compete in world markets.

Yep, Americans have got a lot of problems - but everyone is looking in the wrong direction and expending energy on worthless political hacks. Washingtoon ain't gonna solve any of those problems, too difficult or messy.

Get whatcha can and keep those from grabbing any...

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2008, 08:10 PM
We had a GOP majority in the WH and in Congress and we still have abortion, continuing homosexual indoctrination, a populace that is favoring English as a second or nonexistent language, open borders with felons crossing at will, and a progressively dumber society that is finding it more and more difficult to compete in world markets.You're wrongly assuming that the topics you mention are important to someone like me. Of the five or so issues you rattle off, only one would I consider very important. (Hint: It's not abortion)

ElKabong
10-23-2008, 08:31 PM

Grow up girls. Your panties are bunching up.

If I was a sniveling little democrat girl with a painted face, I'd disappear from the board for weeks.

Oh wait. That was you in 2004.

ddog
10-23-2008, 08:46 PM
On the brink of disaster, I agree. If Obama wins and the far-left gains total control, then I fear you are correct.

If we can get beyond all this "button gazing" this country is on the verge of having a chance to establish a true "new world order" the likes of which has never been seen before.

We need to get back to job NBR1 and it isn't the economy.
Even though I thought the economy would be issue 1 and SO FAR it is, the real nbr 1 has not changed since 9/11.

We MUST come to and espouse to the world a rational doctrine that is NOT partisan to move forward with.

If we can do that and thus keep/bring more people to our side then everything else will work out.

Without that, we will enter a terrible dark period that will turn this place into something even your wildest fears of the "lefties" could not contemplate.

hcap
10-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh no. Look at this. Calling me names. Calling me a girl (sexist to the core are you).

Weren't you the one crying like a baby how you weren't being allowed to express your American-given right to opposition? You complained how you were being called a terrorist sympathizer, correct?Being called a terrorist sympathizer is a tad different than being called a little whining panty-bunching crybaby wimp.Just the fact that YOU think there is equivalence here is laughable.hcap, you are the one who usually does the whining and cryin, telling people to STFU You have been whinning and bitchin non-stop about Obama for months. Karma a coming.Who 'cap!? Naw...just pro-pinko commie is all.
Hey Box, you know what happened to Congresswomen Michelle Bachmann after she pulled the same stunt of calling everyone she disagrees with un american? Her party the repugs pulled her funding :lol: :lol:

You've nailed it perfectly. This country has lost its moral bearings. I think this nation is on the brink of disaster.
On the brink of disaster, I agree. If Obama wins and the far-left gains total control, then I fear you are correct.You gentlemen are losing it. BIG TIME.
total control ????????????

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only is Obama the anti christ he is also big brother.
Grow up girls. Panties bunching.

PS: Kabong you snivel royally. Having an ass for a User Name suits you well

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 03:59 AM
Not only is Obama the anti christ he is also big brother.
Grow up girls. Panties bunching.

PS: Kabong you snivel royally. Having an ass for a User Name suits you wellCompletely useless and boring reply. This whole Obama thing has you phoning it in lately...come on...you're better than this!

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 04:01 AM
Being called a terrorist sympathizer is a tad different than being called a little whining panty-bunching crybaby wimp.No difference at all. Name calling is name calling....a coward's way out. You have no intelligent retort, so you resort to uninteresting comebacks that a third grader would consider top of the line.

But, since you want to shut up the opposition, I still must conclude that you are an anti-American sexist. Oh well...look at it this way, it's a step UP in many people's eyes.