PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me why this is a big deal, Part 2?

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Obama is spending the equivalent of some third world GDPs on his campaign, and yet, today, all I see on the Google News page (and I assume elsewhere) are stories about Palin and how the GOP has spent some $ to dress her and her family.

Are you kidding me?

Yup, there's no bias in the media at all.

Can someone tell me the last time you saw a link to a negative story about Obama or Biden?

Anyone?

Oh wait, I found one...it's a doozy:

Obama Responds to Biden's "Crisis" Prophecy (http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2008/10/obama_responds_to_bidens_crisi.asp)

DJofSD
10-22-2008, 07:31 PM
What, you expect the media to focus on real issues?

DJofSD
10-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Is there any doubt that Biden meant that our foreign adversaries would seize the unique opportunity to "test" the "mettle" of the untested 47-year-old Obama? McCain foreign policy adviser Randy Scheunemann acknowledged on Monday that "the next president of the United States will be tested," but he argued that Obama's weakness on foreign policy "invites testing."

"In foreign policy, it is weakness real or perceived weakness that is provocative. Weakness invites challenge, invites testing, invites attack," Scheunemann said, as he went on to point out that Obama has shown signs of weakness repeatedly. Obama said Georgia should "show restraint" after it had been invaded by Russia. He opposed trade pacts with our allies. He opposed the surge and would have accepted a defeat to Al Qaeda in Iraq rather than alter his plan for withdrawal. He pledged to meet with Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong Il, the Castro brothers, Hugo Chavez, and Bashar al Asad. Even if Obama intends to give all these tyrants a good talking to a la Lee Bollinger, does he really think that presidential summits--without precondition--will do anything but embolden our enemies?

Obama will be the second coming of JC. No, not that One, Jimmy Carter.

delayjf
10-22-2008, 07:44 PM
All that money in OB campaign coffers - you'd think he could spring for a little air freshener on his plane. :lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
10-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Obama will be the second coming of JC. No, not that One, Jimmy Carter.

It'd be much better if Obama saved a bunch of time and money, took that $150 Million from September, bought a bunch of wood, nails and hammers, gathered all his Acorns, and started building houses like Jimmy Carter eventually did. Obama could go from Community Organizer to Community Builder.

DJofSD
10-22-2008, 08:58 PM
It'd be much better if Obama saved a bunch of time and money, took that $150 Million from September, bought a bunch of wood, nails and hammers, gathered all his Acorns, and started building houses like Jimmy Carter eventually did. Obama could go from Community Organizer to Community Builder.
BRILLANT!

ddog
10-22-2008, 09:12 PM
the ONE thing we DON'T need is more home building.

Maybe he could pay them to burn a bunch down!

DJofSD
10-23-2008, 12:55 AM
the ONE thing we DON'T need is more home building.

Maybe he could pay them to burn a bunch down!
Sounds like Detroit.

Tom
10-23-2008, 07:52 AM
They still do that every Halloween?
I was there for it one year - great view from 94/75.