PDA

View Full Version : If McCain wins, Dems are planning Civil Disruptions/Resistance

JustRalph
10-21-2008, 09:02 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7537163

A McCain "Win" Will Be Theft, Resistance Is Planned
Advertisements [?]If your television declares John McCain the president elect on the evening of November 4th, your television will be lying. You should immediately pick up your pre-packed bags and head straight to the White House in Washington, D.C., which we will surround and shut down until this attempt at a third illegitimate presidency is reversed.

A McCain "win" will not be illegitimate because I disagree with his policies, but because he himself has rendered it illegitimate. He and his campaign and allied supporters have sought to illegally remove hundreds of thousands of voters from the rolls, fraudulently registered people as Republicans without their knowledge and against their will, obstructed voter registration drives, falsely warned students against voting where they attend school, falsely accused community groups of voter registration fraud, falsely alleged the widespread existence of voter fraud, and encouraged supporters to falsely believe McCain's opponent is a foreign terrorist through speeches, recorded phone messages, and flyers. Already in early voting in a number of states there have been cases of votes on electronic machines visibly flipping to McCain or McKinney when intended for Obama. We will see McCain supporters on November 4th challenging people's right to vote, seeking to force people to vote on provisional ballots, and seeking to have provisional ballots discarded. And we will see electronic vote counts wildly out of step with the most recent polls, although not with exit polls -- which we will be denied any access to unless they have been "adjusted" to match the official counts.

Inciting your supporters to violence with racist and religious lies about your opponent, effectively alleging treason on absolutely no basis, should be enough, alone, to disqualify a campaign for the presidency of the United States. Working to block voters from registering should be enough on its own. Any of the dozens of creative forms of vote suppression currently being used by the Republicans should be enough. And allowing votes to be counted on completely unverifiable machines owned and controlled by corporations allied with your party should make the results illegitimate even if plausible. If McCain is declared the "winner," it will not be plausible, but at this point he has so disgraced himself and our electoral system that he is no longer a legitimate candidate for president regardless of what the polls (themselves fallible, but all we've got) say just before election day. Too many people have already been denied the opportunity to even push the buttons and have their votes miscounted. Too much incendiary slander has been let loose. Too much visible vote flipping has already been documented.

If Obama officially wins, McCain is likely to challenge it, charging the Obama campaign with some of the very crimes engaged in by McCain himself. Our reaction should be exactly the same in the event of a McCain challenge as in the event of a McCain "victory." We should not sit back for even a split second and wonder how it will work out. We should not try to organize a plan on the spur of the moment to travel to key battleground states. We should be prepared already to immediately travel to Washington, D.C., head straight for the White House, occupy Lafayette Square Park, the Ellipse, and surrounding streets, block entrances, and shut the place down until Obama is recognized as the president elect or we are guaranteed a credible election with universal registration and hand-counted paper ballots.

We may be there for days or weeks or months. But we must be there. We must be there by the millions. We must show each other, and the nation, and the world that we have had enough, that we will not stand for one more stolen election, that we will not give in to fear, lies, theft, and intimidation. If they choose to attack our nonviolent gathering of citizens, let them do it right in front of George W. Bush's White House with the world's media watching. We will not back down.

I'm not hoping it comes to this, of course. If it doesn't because the official election results are credible and just, we should celebrate and prepare to lobby our government for real change. But if resistance does not develop because people are too scared and obedient to act, then you'll still be glad you packed ahead of time, and you might want to look into tickets to Canada.

~see the link for interesting comments~

dav4463
10-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Are these people for real? What a bunch of freaks.

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2008, 02:41 AM
Of course they are for real. And these are the very people America will be LEGITIMIZING (at least in their minds) if America elects Obama as president.

This is one of the truly scary parts of an Obama victory. A legitimizing of the far left lunatic fringe, which Obama, by his voting record and associations, is a very real part.

I will reiterate until the cows come home what someone more eloquent than myself wrote elsewhere on another forum:

Were Barack Obama a Republican, especially a conservative white male Republican, his political career would have been over before it started were his friends and close associates members of vile, violence espousing racist, race separatist, extremist groups that Barack Obama, liberal Democrat actually has demonstrable ties.

HUSKER55
10-22-2008, 05:26 AM
does anyone have any ideas on how to remove these problem makers amongst us?

Bubba X
10-22-2008, 06:47 AM
Of course they are for real. And these are the very people America will be LEGITIMIZING (at least in their minds) if America elects Obama as president.

This is one of the truly scary parts of an Obama victory. A legitimizing of the far left lunatic fringe, which Obama, by his voting record and associations, is a very real part.

I will reiterate until the cows come home what someone more eloquent than myself wrote elsewhere on another forum:

[/color][/size][/i][/b]

LOL.

Fortunately, for the country and perhaps indeed the entire world, very, very few people on the right are quite as extreme in terms of expressing angst about the consequences of an Obama win.

Obama will govern from the left. No doubt. No one think sotherwise.

The people who are banging their rattles on the table as hard and as often as this thread suggests are 100%, no doubt, as far right as the ones they fear are far left.

I also have read and heard words by people far more gifted than me in the language arts. Some of the most eloquent are written and said by religous leaders who truly will not be fulfilled until Jesus returns after Armegeddon.

To be honest, I fear potential actions of the religous right needed to meet it's goals FAR more than I fear the legitimizing of the far left by an Obama win.

But I really don't worry about it all that much because I just don't think people on either extreme really matter for much. They yell the loudest but they have rubber teeth.

DanG
10-22-2008, 09:38 AM
But I really don't worry about it all that much because I just don't think people on either extreme really matter for much. They yell the loudest but they have rubber teeth.
Well said and I want to believe this. In theory; we are designed to let both extremes clash and allow the remaining “majority’s” will to be granted….in theory.

There is a prevailing arrogance imo with both party activists. They BOTH assume they are the only one capable of interpreting information “correctly” Be it a blog link or some perceived right / left wing bias it seems they (and only they) have the ‘gift to see past a humans agenda.

Having said that; the internet and insatiable 24-hour news cycle is clearly giving a voice to more and more fringe elements on both “sides”.

Tom
10-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Carville is the one predicting riots if McCain wins. And on CNN. Granted a fringe network. ;)

ddog
10-22-2008, 02:04 PM
The extremes DO matter.
Of course, you would need to HAVE true extremes with power , we don't.

Take out abortion and you don't have much.

our extremes seem very bland to me, i guess that's why they don't matter here yet.

The racket of many is to create extremes to secure their slice of the pie.

They call it motivating their base.

dav4463
10-22-2008, 04:39 PM

Dictator?

delayjf
10-22-2008, 07:01 PM

If they keep it peaceful, no problem. If not, break out OPLAN Kent St.
W. will open up a can of Blackwater on em. With any luck Ayers will be leading the charge.

wonatthewire1
10-22-2008, 07:22 PM

Is that kinda like when the bushwacker was proclaiming that he had a "mandate" after the last election even though the neocons were only 2.4% of pop votes over the dimcommies?

Then I guess it does sound familiar!

:lol:

If it is Barry in a blowout, I guess we can start to erect the Lenin, Marx and Jessie Jackson statues everywhere.

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Since nobody bothered to address my main point (not surprising), I'll ask the question again:

Does anybody disagree with the following statement:

Were Barack Obama a Republican, especially a conservative white male Republican, his political career would have been over before it started were his friends and close associates members of vile, violence espousing racist, race separatist, extremist groups that Barack Obama, liberal Democrat actually has demonstrable ties.

And by the way, to those who believe I am some sort of far-right wing bible-clinging, gun toting neocon, you need to seriously reexamine your powers of perception.

ArlJim78
10-22-2008, 10:06 PM
I forget if i have posted it here or not, but I have said the same thing numerous times. the answer is no. any white conservative who had the prior connections that Obama has would have zero chance of any national political career. there is a huge double-standard.

an example: Obama was running for Senate against a white Republican named Jack Ryan. Obama's minions were able to make public Ryans divorce papers, he was married to actress Jeri Ryan, and those papers contained some salacious sexual pecadillos. End of story for Jack Ryan, he had to withdraw. Meanwhile, Obama marches on unscathed even though he has hid almost all public records of his life, and the things we do know show that he has a way of seeking out over and over throughout his life a series of relationships with communists, terrorists, racists, and people that hate America. It used to be that those kinds of connections were frowned upon especially when talking about the President. But with Obama? no problem. he's smooth so people like him.

i feel like i'm in the bizarro world.

Tom
10-22-2008, 10:36 PM
The treatment of Joe the Plumber is a serious look into what Obama really is.
I hope the libs who whined and cried about wire tapping legit suspect phone calls from overseas are ready for the storm trooper army this thug has set up.
This guy is as un-American as they come. HUSSEIN is a proper name.

Marshall Bennett
10-22-2008, 10:45 PM
PA ... I made a comment to this effect months ago and your response to me was that he was only half white , as if I was overstepping . You seem to have changed you position somewhat .

ElKabong
10-22-2008, 10:56 PM

I think they're called "domestic terrorists", and 0bama shouldn't be surprised they exist.

ElKabong
10-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Since nobody bothered to address my main point (not surprising), I'll ask the question again:

Does anybody disagree with the following statement:

And by the way, to those who believe I am some sort of far-right wing bible-clinging, gun toting neocon, you need to seriously reexamine your powers of perception.

After 11/5 I think he's toast, politically.

JustRalph
10-23-2008, 12:09 AM
http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/

William Ayers' forgotten communist manifesto: Prairie Fire

posted: October 22, 2008

http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/pfpg10_1.jpg

William Ayers is a communist. But don't take my word for it. He said so himself:

http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/pfintropg1_3.jpg

he quotes above were scanned directly from a now long-forgotten book entitled Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism, which was written and published in 1974 by William Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and other members of the Weather Underground. In this slim volume, which functioned as the Weather Underground's ideological manifesto, Ayers declares himself to be a communist, and announces that his group's bombing campaign was intended to start a violent revolution to overthrow the American government.

After a long search, I was lucky enough to finally get my hands on a copy of the original edition of Prairie Fire, which is now extremely rare and hard to find. It was written in secret while Ayers and his fellow Weather Underground members were still in hiding and on the run, and still actively engaging in bombings and other violent acts.

This essay features many high-resolution scans of quotes and entire pages taken directly from Prairie Fire, which journalists, bloggers and other media members are free to copy and re-post.

If you're interested only in viewing or downloading the scans taken from Prairie Fire, scroll down this page to see a large selection of shocking quotations which you can use as you see fit. My introductory explanation below simply provides context and elucidates why the text of Prairie Fire is so significant at this very moment in history.

So far in 2008, there has been almost no mention of this manifesto and its insurrectionary goals. It seems as if the media, William Ayers, Barack Obama and his supporters don't want you to know about Prairie Fire. Which is exactly why you need to see it.

http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/pfcover.jpg

rastajenk
10-23-2008, 07:18 AM
That Zombie is a great journalistic resource. Too bad the chunkheads on the networks can't recognize a good investigation when it's out there.

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2008, 07:08 PM
PA ... I made a comment to this effect months ago and your response to me was that he was only half white , as if I was overstepping . You seem to have changed you position somewhat .I'm not sure why I would reply like that, given the main thrust of my comment is Republican vs. Democrat.

cj's dad
10-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Were BO a Rep., he would have been called in no particular order:

An Uncle Tom
A nerd
A geek
Inexperienced
An empty suit
A half breed
and , fill in the blanks

And - most importantly, his failure to produce a valid USA birth certificate would have been dissected ad infinitum on all 3 "major" networks as well as CNN (the Clinton News Network) and (are they still on) MSNBC.

The color of his skin has and will continue to give him a free pass and hard/tough/probing questions will be not be asked of him.

Secretariat
10-23-2008, 09:02 PM
And - most importantly, his failure to produce a valid USA birth certificate would have been dissected ad infinitum on all 3 "major" networks as well as CNN (the Clinton News Network) and (are they still on) MSNBC.

The color of his skin has and will continue to give him a free pass and hard/tough/probing questions will be not be asked of him.

Whew....

http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

raybo
10-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Whew....

http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

You said it! Sounds like someone's getting desperate here. Hilary tried mud slinging too, didn't work, only made her look bad, really bad.

raybo
10-23-2008, 09:36 PM
If you're worried about his birth certificate not being valid, take a look at it, especially the statement just above, "Any Alterations Invalidate This Certificate". The key words are: "evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding".

Marshall Bennett
10-23-2008, 10:03 PM
He could be from another planet and it wouldn't matter . He's their man , only the voters can make a difference now .

cj's dad
10-23-2008, 10:24 PM
That certificate is a reproduction on a website which is all for BO.
So, I've had all of my concerns put to rest with that "photo". If BO would just produce the original, this all goes away. Why wouldn't you want to know the truth of the matter? His own grandmother has said she first saw him in the hospital in Kenya.

You said it! Sounds like someone's getting desperate here. Hilary tried mud slinging too, didn't work, only made her look bad, really bad.

JustRalph
10-23-2008, 10:55 PM
how about he produce his medical records and his transcripts from college?

cj's dad
10-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Everything about this guy is without substance considering that he's running for the highest/most important office in the land if not the world.
Like him or not we all know about Mc Cain and his life from
A-Z; Any questions about BO are dealt with as his camp sees fit. Come forward with all of your credentials BO; the leftist press and media can't protect you forever.

how about he produce his medical records and his transcripts from college?

Marshall Bennett
10-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Perhaps the truth will surface once elected . Then he can take the route of Richard Nixon . My only fear is that somehow Pelosi may find her way to the top spot ( even if it were only for a few days ) and that would be even worse .
My gosh .. what a bunch of garbage in high places .

cj's dad
10-23-2008, 11:36 PM
In my lifetime and IMO, Jimmy Carter was the worst president. I would actually welcome him back over this clueless *%&#

Tom
10-23-2008, 11:42 PM
That certificate is a reproduction on a website which is all for BO.
So, I've had all of my concerns put to rest with that "photo". If BO would just produce the original, this all goes away. Why wouldn't you want to know the truth of the matter? His own grandmother has said she first saw him in the hospital in Kenya.

Dan Rather has the original. :lol:

Suff
10-23-2008, 11:52 PM

I've been trying to get by your board more often because its bringing me a lot of pleasure. That pain and fear in each post increases as the days dwindle down. Most of your conservative members get their political bravado from being in control, but with that end in site.......its fun to watch.

I'm going to be honest with you about your question. The reason Obama is getting a free pass is because he is running against a Republican.

Since 2006 Democrats have taken over 10 State legislative branchs all held previously by Republicans. Democrats have also replaced 6 Republican Governers.

What part of this are your members struggling with? America is not voting for anymore Republicans. The Democrats are taking super majority status in the US congress.

Democrats are winning at city councils, dog catchers....

People who vote for local state reps vote "main street".

This has nothing to do with the Liberal Media:lol:

Or Google...;)

People will Vote for the non resident, terrorist loving, black nationalist and racist Obama because he has D next to his name.

Republicans are over and out. Good bye.

Tom
10-24-2008, 12:14 AM
And look at the great job they have done in the two years they ran the congress - bankrupted the country, most of the world....yup, the dems are the answer. :lol::lol::lol:

cj's dad
10-24-2008, 01:01 AM
And because the liberal press has their backs, they get away with it.

And look at the great job they have done in the two years they ran the congress - bankrupted the country, most of the world....yup, the dems are the answer. :lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 04:28 AM
Most of your conservative members get their political bravado from being in control, but with that end in site.......its fun to watch.It's even more entertaining when you guys think you've got it won and then you don't. Like 2004. That was fun.

America has never been, and never will be a far-left nation. Even if Obama wins and it's Dems everywhere, it won't last very long.

Plus, we get to turn into you for four years...patriotic Americans providing "healthy opposition." You remember that....

Always remember that Election 2008 is the most rigged election ever in terms of propaganda and cover-up by the MSM.

If Obama had received even HALF of the shit McCain is getting on a day-in, day-out basis, there is no way he could possibly win.

raybo
10-24-2008, 06:56 AM
It's even more entertaining when you guys think you've got it won and then you don't. Like 2004. That was fun.

America has never been, and never will be a far-left nation. Even if Obama wins and it's Dems everywhere, it won't last very long.

Plus, we get to turn into you for four years...patriotic Americans providing "healthy opposition." You remember that....

Always remember that Election 2008 is the most rigged election ever in terms of propaganda and cover-up by the MSM.

If Obama had received even HALF of the shit McCain is getting on a day-in, day-out basis, there is no way he could possibly win.

PA I'm not going to argue with you, I might get booted off the forum. But, have you seen me post anything derogatory of McCain? No, unlike others here who just want to run someone in the ground that they don't like. The reasons are numerous, many of those reasons are made up or inborn. If I were Obama, I wouldn't respond to the likes of the birth certificate thing either, it's demeaning and insulting.

I'm not a Democrat, by the way, I've always voted either Republican or Independent, ie: Ross Perot. I'm for anyone who's platform is about changing what's wrong with this country and most of the world, and has been since day one, that being: the power rests in the hands of the super rich while the true working class (and that doesn't mean people who make $42, 000 a year, it means the guy/gal working to support a family on minimum wage, with no way to gain ground in our society, without any type of healthcare). It's simply past time for money to be just a means for trade, not the deciding point for whether a person lives or dies.

Those people are finally using the only vehicle left to them, the right to vote for change, the results are hard for the people who have been profiting from a corrupt system, for centuries, to take. They see the possibility of all that going away, finally. And it scares the crap out of them.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 06:07 PM
PA I'm not going to argue with you, I might get booted off the forum.I can assure you, nobody has ever gotten booted off of the forum for arguing with me.

But, have you seen me post anything derogatory of McCain?Have I posted anything derogatory of Obama? What exactly is derogatory? Is wanting an open discussion of his questionable associations, his lack of experience and his far-left ideology derogatory? I hope not.

I'm not a Democrat, by the way, I've always voted either Republican or Independent, ie: Ross Perot. I'm for anyone who's platform is about changing what's wrong with this country and most of the world, and has been since day one, that being: the power rests in the hands of the super rich while the true working class (and that doesn't mean people who make $42, 000 a year, it means the guy/gal working to support a family on minimum wage, with no way to gain ground in our society, without any type of healthcare). It's simply past time for money to be just a means for trade, not the deciding point for whether a person lives or dies.

Those people are finally using the only vehicle left to them, the right to vote for change, the results are hard for the people who have been profiting from a corrupt system, for centuries, to take. They see the possibility of all that going away, finally. And it scares the crap out of them.A very noble speech, but with all due respect, I'm not sure if how much truth is contained within. I hadn't realized we were still living in the age of feudalism, which is almost what you describe.

raybo
10-24-2008, 11:11 PM
I can assure you, nobody has ever gotten booted off of the forum for arguing with me.

Have I posted anything derogatory of Obama? What exactly is derogatory? Is wanting an open discussion of his questionable associations, his lack of experience and his far-left ideology derogatory? I hope not.

I suppose this isn't derogatory?

Quote:

A very noble speech, but with all due respect, I'm not sure if how much truth is contained within. I hadn't realized we were still living in the age of feudalism, which is almost what you describe.

What I describe is, indeed, almost feudalism. We haven't come very far, have we? The class system is alive and thriving in America, as well as most of the rest of the "civilized" world.

America, the "Land of Opportunity", right? Yeah, unless you're Afro-American (black or half black), Mexican American, American Indian, poor and under-educated of any color or race.

Sure, there are exceptions, there always are, no matter the subject, but very few compared to the whole. My fiancee is half black (mother is caucasian, dad is black), has the first name "Samara", and looks Middle Eastern. She filed for emancipation at the age of 16 because there wasn't room for her in the advanced program at her mostly white high school (from which she immediately dropped out), got her GED the same year, went to work for General Dynamics (communications division) the same year, was issued a top secret security clearance, and became office manager at age 19. She is one of the few exceptions. Funny, though, how she gets so much extra attention when she goes through security at airports.