PDA

View Full Version : Another witch hunt against R's

wonatthewire1
10-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Looks like the dimcommie AP is digging into some travel arrangements

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081021/ap_on_el_pr/palin_family_travel

Don't see what the problem is, pollyticians are always on our dime. Thought the ones where the kids just showed up was cool - some people show up at weddings like that, it is just our generation.

"You don't mind if Timmy comes to your wedding, do you?" Not like you planned for it or anything...

hcap
10-22-2008, 05:59 AM
http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/296/206/52/Maverick.jpg

Who is the tall, dark stranger there?
Maverick is the name.
Ridin' the trail to who knows where,
Luck is his companion,
Gamblin' is his game.
Smooth as the handle on a gun.
Maverick is the name.
Wild as the wind in Oregon,
Blowin' up a canyon,
Easier to tame.

Riverboat, ring your bell,
Fare thee well, Annabel.
Luck is the lady that he loves the best.
Natchez to New Orleans
Livin on jacks and queens
Maverick is a legend of the west."

Fare thee well, Annabel.

hcap
10-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Well she went ahead and did it again.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/21/palin-vp-senate/

Palin Claims The Vice President Is ‘In Charge Of The U.S. Senate

Yesterday, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) sat for an interview with KUSA, an NBC affiliate in Colorado. In response to a question sent to the network by a third grader at a local elementary school about what the Vice President does, Palin erroneously argued that the Vice President is “in charge of the United States Senate“:

Q: Brandon Garcia wants to know, “What does the Vice President do?”

PALIN: That’s something that Piper would ask me! … [T]hey’re in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom.

Maybe she can standf on her tiptoes across the street from the Senate and see it in action

Oy gevalt!!!!

hcap
10-22-2008, 08:43 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14805.html

Politico reports that the Republican National Committee has apparently spent $150,000 (so far!) to outfit Sarah Palin for the rigors of vice presidential campaigning. Her expenses included $5,000 on hair and makeup, $5,000 at Atelier for men's clothing (for Todd? Track? Levi?), and $140,000 on a series of shopping trips to Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barney’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Macy's.

Gee, does Joe The Plumbers' family shop at Bloomys like da Gov?

Even John Edwards $400 haircuts once a week would take 7 years to run up that kind of bill. I guess Mavericks are just lucky

exactaplayer
10-22-2008, 12:50 PM
The hockey mom sure do dress well, you betcha!

Marshall Bennett
10-22-2008, 12:51 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14805.html

Politico reports that the Republican National Committee has apparently spent $150,000 (so far!) to outfit Sarah Palin for the rigors of vice presidential campaigning. Her expenses included $5,000 on hair and makeup, $5,000 at Atelier for men's clothing (for Todd? Track? Levi?), and $140,000 on a series of shopping trips to Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barney’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Macy's.

Gee, does Joe The Plumbers' family shop at Bloomys like da Gov?

Even John Edwards $400 haircuts once a week would take 7 years to run up that kind of bill. I guess Mavericks are just lucky
Spreading the wealth , isn't that what your man wants ?

Tom
10-22-2008, 01:21 PM
hcap is spreading something.....

Steve 'StatMan'
10-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Hdcp's man got $150 Million in September Donations alone! I think he should spread THAT wealth around (other than to to TV & Radion stations, newspapers, blog advertisements, etc.)

Plus I'm sure Bracco's doesn't wear cheap suits, not that I would want him to.

ddog
10-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Hdcp's man got $150 Million in September Donations alone! I think he should spread THAT wealth around (other than to to TV & Radion stations, newspapers, blog advertisements, etc.)

Plus I'm sure Bracco's doesn't wear cheap suits, not that I would want him to.

Wait, he is or isn't paying the poor and lower middle class for their votes?
Seems him and Ayers and Acorn got plenty of money, Acorn stilll on the list?
He has set up hundreds of field offices around the country with some paid staffers.

At least he ain't doing it with my taxes. Oh Hanky, Bernie ....... Don't Tarp me bro!

If people/criminals want to give him money , i say fine.

Maybe we will finally get rid of that unconstitutional ban on free speech called MCCain/feingold.
Fairness Doctrine my ass, them with the money calls what's fair or not!!!!!!
When did that change or is that part of the bail out now as well!

Good riddance.

SPREAD IT BABY!!!!
:D

Tom
10-22-2008, 01:36 PM
His wife eats lobster and toast tips.

ddog
10-22-2008, 01:39 PM
so..............................

You resent that , some class warfare here maybe?

boxcar
10-22-2008, 01:57 PM
so..............................
You resent that , some class warfare here maybe?

What we Conservatives resent about limo libs is their hypocrisy. They talk the talk about caring and being compassionate toward the poor -- the underclass -- the less privileged while at the same time walking the walk of elitist snobs living in the lap of luxury while looking down their condescending snouts at these kinds of people. If they really cared, they would set the stellar example by selling their possessions, moving out of their mansions and luxurious homes and contributing the proceeds to the poor. Instead they behave like two-bit murdering terrorist leaders who want to strap the bombs on others to do their dirty work. The limo libs want to rob from hard working people, so that we can pay the way for them and essentially guarantee them a career in politics to boot because the poor will give credit to them, and not the taxpayer being taxed to the hilt. I tell you the truth: Such hypocrites will get their just rewards at the end of the age.

Boxcar

Bubba X
10-22-2008, 02:05 PM
What we Conservatives resent about limo libs is their hypocrisy. They talk the talk about caring and being compassionate toward the poor -- the underclass -- the less privileged while at the same time walking the walk of elitist snobs living in the lap of luxury while looking down their condescending snouts at these kinds of people. If they really cared, they would set the stellar example by selling their possessions, moving out of their mansions and luxurious homes and contributing the proceeds to the poor. Instead they behave like two-bit murdering terrorist leaders who want to strap the bombs on others to do their dirty work. The limo libs want to rob from hard working people, so that we can pay the way for them and essentially guarantee them a career in politics to boot because the poor will give credit to them, and not the taxpayer being taxed to the hilt. I tell you the truth: Such hypocrites will get their just rewards at the end of the age.

Boxcar
Nice Old Testament throwdown.

ddog
10-22-2008, 02:09 PM
I don't know why you want to see someone , even a limo lib(?), destitute to help someone else.
Warmed over bitterness , not becoming.

Still on the class warfare.They should give up their goods.

You got your chance in this country to be a limo pug , if that's what you want.
Why the hatred all the time.

You not only don't want to talk the talk, you don't want the walk either.
I don't know why some of you are still in this country?

hcap
10-22-2008, 03:44 PM
If stupidity were very painful, Liberalism would shortly go the way of the hadrosaur. So dinosaurs really existed? Glad to see you are thinking in terms of millions of years and not thousands Box.

Now look carefully and tell me where the humans are that coexisted peacefully with the hadrosaurs and other sauropods.

http://www.rain.org/campinternet/southwest/dinosaurs/hadrosaur-painting.jpg

Now if you argue "conservatives" coexisted with the dinos-well maybe :bang: :lol: :rolleyes:

BTW, you may want to rethink your avatar. Talk about extinct :jump:

robert99
10-22-2008, 04:14 PM
It's the only way that he can get a hard on.

Hank
10-22-2008, 05:06 PM

:lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2008, 09:35 PM
It's the only way that he can get a hard on.And hcap wonders why those on the left seem to be the ones getting kicked off of this board.

Is this the kind of comment that is actively encouraged around here? I don't think so sir.

JustRalph
10-22-2008, 10:37 PM

that should punch your ticket...............

boxcar
10-22-2008, 11:14 PM
I don't know why you want to see someone , even a limo lib(?), destitute to help someone else.
Warmed over bitterness , not becoming.

Still on the class warfare.They should give up their goods.

What's unfair about that? The limo libs want the taxpaying masses to give up theirs! Those self-righteous, holier-than-thou, know-it-alls, wanna-be saviors think they know how to cure the ills of this nation through their stupid, communistic social engineering schemes, yet you don't want them to lead by example? Why not? What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander?

You got your chance in this country to be a limo pug , if that's what you want. Why the hatred all the time.

I don't hate anyone. I just call the shots the way I see 'em.

You not only don't want to talk the talk, you don't want the walk either.
I don't know why some of you are still in this country?

Now who is hating who, you religious bigot!? Why don't you just come out and say it? All bible-believing evangelical Christians should be lined up and shot, right? Be man enough to admit it. Don't hide like a coward behind thinly veiled innuendos.

Boxcar

Suff
10-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Now who is hating who, you religious bigot!? Why don't you just come out and say it? All bible-believing evangelical Christians should be lined up and shot, right? Be man enough to admit it. Don't hide like a coward behind thinly veiled innuendos.

Boxcar

No line ups, shoot on site.

Coming soon to a town near you.

boxcar
10-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Nice Old Testament throwdown.

Actually, Bub Bub, I had a lot more of the NT in mind when I wrote my post. But somehow I'm not surprised that you would misconstrue that. Here is one passage that I had in mind for these money loving, power hungry, sanctimonious, self-righteous hypocrites who want to rob from hard working taxpayers and use that money to buy constituencies.

Matt 19:16-24
16 And behold, one came to Him and said, "Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?" 17 And He said to him, "Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." 18 He said to Him, "Which ones?" And Jesus said, "You shall not commit murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; 19 Honor your father and mother; and You shall love your neighbor as yourself. " 20 The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?" 21 Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." 22 But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieved; for he was one who owned much property.

23 And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 "And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
NASB

Boxcar

boxcar
10-22-2008, 11:31 PM

Coming soon to a town near you.

At least there is a modicum of honesty with you. Bravo!

Boxcar

Tom
10-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Class from Mass.

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2008, 08:40 AM

Coming soon to a town near you.I have a feeling you'll be facing a better shot on the other side. Be prepared.

Hank
10-23-2008, 10:06 AM
Actually, Bub Bub, I had a lot more of the NT in mind when I wrote my post. But somehow I'm not surprised that you would misconstrue that. Here is one passage that I had in mind for these money loving, power hungry, sanctimonious, self-righteous hypocrites who want to rob from hard working taxpayers and use that money to buy constituencies.

Matt 19:16-24
16 And behold, one came to Him and said, "Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?" 17 And He said to him, "Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." 18 He said to Him, "Which ones?" And Jesus said, "You shall not commit murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; 19 Honor your father and mother; and You shall love your neighbor as yourself. " 20 The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?" 21 Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." 22 But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieved; for he was one who owned much property.

23 And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 "And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
NASB

Boxcar

Far right nutjob works here also.:lol::lol:

boxcar
10-23-2008, 11:43 AM
So dinosaurs really existed?

Sure they did. The bible even says they did.

Now look carefully and tell me where the humans are that coexisted peacefully with the hadrosaurs and other sauropods.

Did you take that picture, 'cap? Nice work!

BTW, you may want to rethink your avatar. Talk about extinct :jump:

I don't understand why my avatar annoys you so (at least the second comment you've made on it). But I suspect that because a lefty extremist like you doesn't like it accounts for its great popularity among Conservatives.

This happens to be one of my wife's designs which she has in a shop on CafePress. As you may know, she modified a vintage WW II poster that featured an icon of that day -- Rosie the Riveter. Palin's face on Rosie has proved to be a spectacular hit. For example, my wife's sales for last month alone (the vast majority of which were political in nature) exceeded all her sales for the entire year of '07. And if this month's present rate continues until the end thereof, then these last two months will have exceeded the last two years combined. Now here's the kicker: This knockoff or Rosie's WW 11 poster accounts for at least 50% of my wife's sales -- probably more.

Isn't the real America -- the America which was founded on constitutional principles -- truly the Land of Opportunity? There is no country that is America's equal. Success, Merit, Hope, Optimism, Self-Actualization, Entrepreneurship, Creativity -- all these kinds of ideals are what have made this the greatest country on this planet -- ever!

Note carefully, please, that government is not included in this partial list. Why? Because all government can do is get in the way of these noble ideals that drive FREE Enterprise. All government can do is hinder, stifle, obstruct and impede, and this process lower us to the economic and political status of the rest of the nations.

But I digress...I want to thank you for disliking my wife's handiwork. When an extremist like you dislikes something like this, it only confirms what my wife already knew -- that is to say, she's on the right track (bad pun intended).

Boxcar

Greyfox
10-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Well she went ahead and did it again.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/21/palin-vp-senate/

Palin Claims The Vice President Is ‘In Charge Of The U.S. Senate

Yesterday, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) sat for an interview with KUSA, an NBC affiliate in Colorado. In response to a question sent to the network by a third grader at a local elementary school about what the Vice President does, Palin erroneously argued that the Vice President is “in charge of the United States Senate“:

Q: Brandon Garcia wants to know, “What does the Vice President do?”

PALIN: That’s something that Piper would ask me! … [T]hey’re in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom.

Maybe she can standf on her tiptoes across the street from the Senate and see it in action

Oy gevalt!!!!

Oy gevalt!!!
Not so fast hcap. The Vice President of the United States is or can be
President of the Senate. Technically, he/she can break a tie vote.
In talking to a Grade 3 student Palin likely simplified that position to being
"in charge of the Senate."

From wiki:

"The formal powers and role of the vice president are limited by the Constitution to becoming President should the President become unable to serve (e.g. due to the death, resignation, or medical impairment of the President) and sometimes acting as the presiding officer of the U.S. Senate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_Senate). As President of the Senate, the Vice President has two primary duties:

Tom
10-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Sara is smarter than hcap.
And Gibson.
And Couric.
And the fool at CNN who totally mis-represented the National Review article yesterday in his interview with her. The AUTHOR of the article was just on Fox and showed where the CNN stooge clearly changed the wording of his article.

Righties - 2
hcap - 0

Sara - 1
hcap - 0

Poll that, two-time loser. :lol:

ddog
10-23-2008, 02:03 PM

I don't understand why my avatar annoys you so (at least the second comment you've made on it). But I suspect that because a lefty extremist like you doesn't like it accounts for its great popularity among Conservatives.

This happens to be one of my wife's designs which she has in a shop on CafePress. As you may know, she modified a vintage WW II poster that featured an icon of that day -- Rosie the Riveter. Palin's face on Rosie has proved to be a spectacular hit. For example, my wife's sales for last month alone (the vast majority of which were political in nature) exceeded all her sales for the entire year of '07. And if this month's present rate continues until the end thereof, then these last two months will have exceeded the last two years combined. Now here's the kicker: This knockoff or Rosie's WW 11 poster accounts for at least 50% of my wife's sales -- probably more.

Isn't the real America -- the America which was founded on constitutional principles -- truly the Land of Opportunity? There is no country that is America's equal. Success, Merit, Hope, Optimism, Self-Actualization, Entrepreneurship, Creativity -- all these kinds of ideals are what have made this the greatest country on this planet -- ever!

Note carefully, please, that government is not included in this partial list. Why? Because all government can do is get in the way of these noble ideals that drive FREE Enterprise. All government can do is hinder, stifle, obstruct and impede, and this process lower us to the economic and political status of the rest of the nations.

But I digress...I want to thank you for disliking my wife's handiwork. When an extremist like you dislikes something like this, it only confirms what my wife already knew -- that is to say, she's on the right track (bad pun intended).

Boxcar

"Why? Because all government can do is get in the way of these noble ideals that drive FREE Enterprise. All government can do is hinder, stifle, obstruct and impede, and this process lower us to the economic and political status of the rest of the nations"

See, among other silly ideas this is where you go way off the rails.

Without gvt you would have no rule of law, without that, well let's just say your wife's artwork, while nice would not be selling too well from the bunker you would be hiding in.
Without gvt , you have no free enterprise , because someone with a bigger or more ruthless gang would take whatever of value you managed to construct.

You really seem to believe "free enterprise" whatever THAT is , sprung from the earth full blown when you were born , is that it?

hcap
10-23-2008, 08:58 PM

Boxcar
The artwork is fine. The political sentiment is extinct, except for the repug base. They will literally buy anything.

boxcar
10-24-2008, 12:40 AM
"Why? Because all government can do is get in the way of these noble ideals that drive FREE Enterprise. All government can do is hinder, stifle, obstruct and impede, and this process lower us to the economic and political status of the rest of the nations"

See, among other silly ideas this is where you go way off the rails.

Without gvt you would have no rule of law, without that, well let's just say your wife's artwork, while nice would not be selling too well from the bunker you would be hiding in.

You sure do read an awful lot into my posts that are simply not there. For your info, I'm not an anarchist. I'm for the size of government that is consistent with the U.S. Constitution. Nothing more, nothing less.

To demonstrate how far off the rails you have derailed yourself, consider one passage from the OT and NT as to what God's primary purpose is for the human government which He, incidentally, instituted. After the Flood, this is what God, in part, told Noah when he made his covenant with him:

Gen 9:6
6 "Whoever sheds man's blood ,
By man his blood shall be shed,
For in the image of God He made man.
NASB

Now, the apostle in the NT significantly expands on what the fundamental role of government is -- which is, basically, to restrain evil:

Rom 13:1-7
13:1 Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. 3 For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same; 4 for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil. 5 Wherefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience' sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing. 7 Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.
NASB

Hope this makes things a little bit clearer for you. I'm all for law and order -- all for the rule of law. I have never even remotely hinted otherwise.

Boxcar

boxcar
10-24-2008, 01:06 AM
The artwork is fine. The political sentiment is extinct, except for the repug base. They will literally buy anything.

The political sentiment is perfectly suitable for the political environment in which we're living. Too bad you can't see how a resurrected Rosie fits in.

Boxcar

hcap
10-24-2008, 05:37 AM
Oy gevalt!!!
Not so fast hcap. The Vice President of the United States is or can be
President of the Senate. Technically, he/she can break a tie vote.
In talking to a Grade 3 student Palin likely simplified that position to being
"in charge of the Senate."

From wiki:

"The formal powers and role of the vice president are limited by the Constitution to becoming President should the President become unable to serve (e.g. due to the death, resignation, or medical impairment of the President) and sometimes acting as the presiding officer of the U.S. Senate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_Senate). As President of the Senate, the Vice President has two primary duties:

.................................................. ............................

Oy gevalt smendrick. Kleyne kinder kakn kleyne kutshes.***
Yeah she simplified it into pablum showing no real understandindg

From Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_(United_States)

Role of the Vice President

Duties

The formal powers and role of the vice president are limited by the Constitution to becoming President should the President become unable to serve (e.g. due to the death, resignation, or medical impairment of the President) and sometimes acting as the presiding officer of the U.S. Senate. As President of the Senate, the Vice President has two primary duties: to cast a vote in the event of a Senate deadlock and to preside over and certify the official vote count of the U.S. Electoral College. For example, in the first half of 2001, the Senators were divided 50-50 between Republicans and Democrats and Dick Cheney's tie-breaking vote gave the Republicans the Senate majority. (See 107th United States Congress.)

Except for this tie-breaking role, the Standing Rules of the Senate do not vest any significant responsibilities in the Vice President. Although Standing Rule I provides that "in the absence of the Vice President, the Senate shall choose a President pro tempore," the Rule specifically delegates to the President pro tempore the authority to choose the presiding officer, and does not require the presiding officer to yield if the Vice President is present.[9] Rule XIX, which governs debate, does not authorize the Vice President to participate in debate, and grants only to members of the Senate (and, upon appropriate notice, former presidents of the United States) the privilege of addressing the Senate, without granting a similar privilege to the sitting Vice President. Thus, as Time Magazine wrote during the controversial tenure of Vice-President Charles W. Dawes, "once in four years the Vice President can make a little speech, and then he is done. For four years he then has to sit in the seat of the silent, attending to speeches ponderous or otherwise, of deliberation or humor."[10]

***Little kids shit small turds. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 06:01 PM
***Little kids shit small turds. :lol:Hcap wants to know why certain folks get banned....:rolleyes:

hcap
10-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Little minds think small thoughts?

Marshall Bennett
10-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Hcap wants to know why certain folks get banned....:rolleyes:
I certainly hope you'll at least wait until after election day . If McCain somehow pulls it off , he'll explode . That I've got to see !!

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I hope I didn't imply hcap was in danger of getting booted. Far from it....he's a mainstay here as long as he will have us.

hcap
10-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Just don't wear anything flammable on Nov 4th MB. :lol: :lol:

Marshall Bennett
10-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Why , are you planning on coming to the house ? :lol:

Tom
10-25-2008, 12:07 AM
hcap is going to going to be the first one I look for when the results come in.:cool:

He's my e-dreidel! :D

LottaKash
10-25-2008, 01:05 AM

HCAP, relax a bit, why are you so angry ?..............:confused:

best,