PDA

View Full Version : ACH - Just In Time for the BC

Premier Turf Club
10-21-2008, 06:12 PM
OK, It took a little bit longer than I would have liked, but we have ACH ready today for all PTC customers. The deposit/withdraw funds tab is available under Player Tracking once you are logged in to your account. It's pretty straight forward to use, but if you've got questions please call customer service at 701-478-6800 or shoot me an e-mail (ian@premierturfclub.com).

Funds availability on deposits vary by banking institution but typically runs three business days. Withdrawals, for whatever reason seem to take less time.

Unfortunately this is available only to customers with US bank accounts (vendor restriction not ours).

trying2win
10-21-2008, 06:57 PM
OK, It took a little bit longer than I would haveliked, but we have ACH ready today for all PTC customers. The deposit/withdraw funds tab is available under Player Tracking once you are logged in to your account. It's pretty straight forward to use, but if you've got questions please call customer service at 701-478-6800 or shoot me an e-mail (ian@premierturfclub.com).

Funds availability on deposits vary by banking institution but typically runs three business days. Withdrawals, for whatever reason seem to take less time.

Unfortunately this is available only to customers with US bank accounts (vendor restriction not ours).

--Highlighted words in bold print and italtics done on purpose by me. :D Just to illustrate elation and deflation for us Canadians. Thought the contrasting lines were kind of humorous when I thought about it. Maybe the second line should have been in the 'fine print' ;)

--Good show on the ACH progress though, Ian. Hope you will keep working on the INSTADEBIT possibiltiy for us Canadians.

T2W

trying2win
10-21-2008, 07:37 PM

I wonder why U.S. banking institutions are so slow? When I made an INSTADEBIT deposit at PINNACLE SPORTS, it was done almost instantly. A withdrawal from PINNACLE SPORTS got into my INSTADEBIT account probably within an hour.

T2W

boomman
10-21-2008, 09:23 PM
OK, It took a little bit longer than I would have liked, but we have ACH ready today for all PTC customers. The deposit/withdraw funds tab is available under Player Tracking once you are logged in to your account. It's pretty straight forward to use, but if you've got questions please call customer service at 701-478-6800 or shoot me an e-mail (ian@premierturfclub.com).

Works great Ian! Thanks!

Boomer