PDA

View Full Version : republican ambush

lamboguy
10-21-2008, 04:06 AM
all of a sudden you see the chicago tribune, never endorse a democratic presidential candidate in the over 100 year history of the paper, come out and endorse barack obama's. then you see a great republican speach writer for ronald reagan, come out and smash mccain and his choice for vice president.
then you get the ranking general under george bush senior, and a mainstay in the bush cabinet, colin powell openly endorse the opposition.

i know bush hates mccain,if he wants to vote for the other guy that is his business. when mccain was needed he put on the uniform and fought like a brave man for our country. bush did a dixie doo. you can't compare the two.

now rush limbaugh comes on the radio and i think purpousely sounds like a bafoon racist. i suspect he is gonna vote for obamas too.

i have no idea why all these republicans are afraid of mccain.it makes me sick.

i have bet on mccain, and will proudly vote for the man, and no two faced republican will convince me not to.

pandy
10-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Today the media just keeps pounding on Palin's inexperience and how it's hurting McCain, yet not mentioning that Obama is equally and even more inexperienced and he's running for President, but that's ok because liberals are smarter than conservatives. This race has become a joke.

magwell
10-21-2008, 09:06 AM
B.O. now 6-1 offshore

Tom
10-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Libs are a joke. They have no ties to reality. They do not see how things interact. They have no clue as to consequences.

boxcar
10-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Libs are a joke. They have no ties to reality. They do not see how things interact. They have no clue as to consequences.

But they do excel at creating the unintended kind.

Boxcar

Lefty
10-21-2008, 03:55 PM
lambo, say what? Bush has endorsed M'Cain. Powell endorsing Obama hasn't a thing to do with Bush. Powell dislikes Bush and Repubs because they didn't hang on every word. Powell's endorsement of Obama gave no specifics, so what is one to think? Powell, who believes in affirmative action and abortion has more affinity to Dims than Repubs.
Rush votes Obama? Wanna bet?

Tom
10-22-2008, 08:47 AM
Rush explained Powell very nicely yesterday:

Reagan -gave him 4 stars
Bush 1 - promoted him on JCS
Clinton - career in limbo under a military hating SOB
Bush 2 - made him a Secretary

Powell owes his career to repubs, but he lost image with the hoity-toity beltway crowd because of his UN speech. Now, he has a chance to enhance his social standing once again, in an Obama cabinet or better, so he stabs those in the back who trusted him. CP is looking our for CP.

Screw Colin Powell.

Boats
10-22-2008, 09:44 AM
B.O. now 6-1 offshore

Wow! Where do I get that book. Mine has him at 1/10!

Check out canbet.com