PDA

View Full Version : WHY IS IT

HUSKER55
10-19-2008, 08:23 AM
That Barrach Hussein Obama doesn't want the media to use his middle name?

I heard that on the radio last night and the bumb bastards said OK and went right on and never questioned it?

Then people wonder why no one trust the media any more.

I hate to say this guys but we let our kids get away with murder and now we are going to pay for it. They are so glued to TV they can't think and this election proves it.

Daddy always bailed them out or gave them what they wanted and now they think government should too.

The kids take things for granted that I never had when I was a kid. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now,...I don't think so.

Instead of making sure they got "A's" I should have let them struggle more and fail a few times. Instead of telling them the answers I should have made them study harder.

They think Obama is great and told me I'm out of touch. I told them to just wait till they get the bill and all hell cuts loose.

"Oh daddy, have you taken your meds today"?

I am tired and part of me says I should quit taking my meds and say to hell with it all.

But the bastard in me won. I am going to live long enough to tell them NO.
When they come running because their world goes to hell I am going to say NO.

No more money, no more advise no more borrowing my car no more living in one of my apartments.

NO

I intend to have the last word damn it. The misses and I have decided that when we die our estate gets sold and the money goes to our local college.

From the grave we intend to kick them in the ass. I am positive some liberal will call this child abuse. All I can say is...

You're next.

pktruckdriver
10-19-2008, 11:42 AM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: