PDA

View Full Version : Why did they wait so long........? New Ad

JustRalph
10-18-2008, 04:33 PM
rbyocX-9_mo

Tom
10-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Why doesn't this old fool McCain use this stuff? It is 100% true, and frankly, i9f he ha a problem using, I have a problem pulling his lever. The guy is a real jerk, bottom line. Assuming he does win, we still need to have a Plan B, one the gets the fool out of office as fast as possible and Sara in. Can we declare him mentally incompetent to serve after he wins?

As far as issuing driver's licenses to illegals, I would not put it past McCain - he cannot be trusted on this issue at all. He is an enemy to our sovereignty.

Cangamble
10-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Back In January Michelle Malkin wrote a piece that pretty much puts McCain in the same category that y'all put Obama in today:
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/02/04/john-mccain-la-razas-voice-in-washington/

wonatthewire1
10-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Back In January Michelle Malkin wrote a piece that pretty much puts McCain in the same category that y'all put Obama in today:
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/02/04/john-mccain-la-razas-voice-in-washington/

Can,

Could you take a look around and find something from some one who isn't such a stinkin' liebral? It looks like this author should be shilling for Castro or Chavez.

Thanks!

Bubba X
10-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Can,

Could you take a look around and find something from some one who isn't such a stinkin' liebral? It looks like this author should be shilling for Castro or Chavez.

Thanks!The author is as likely to be a stinkin' liberal as John McCain would be likely to live out a full first term.

Neither are likely.

NJ Stinks
10-18-2008, 06:20 PM
This ad is typical Republican garbage. Fear fear and more fear is all you got when you are dead wrong on so many issues.:ThmbDown:

JustRalph
10-18-2008, 06:22 PM
This ad is typical Republican garbage. Fear fear and more fear is all you got when you are dead wrong on so many issues.:ThmbDown:

Go over and read this thread and see if maybe some of these victims should have been more afraid............the deaths in this thread are on the hands of those like McCain and Obama............

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31239

PaceAdvantage
10-18-2008, 06:50 PM
The author is as likely to be a stinkin' liberal as John McCain would be likely to live out a full first term.

Neither are likely.Don't worry, McCain's mom is in her 90s. Plenty of folks live a long time after having skin cancer removed...

Sorry to disappoint you...I know you doom and gloomers live for death and taxes.

PaceAdvantage
10-18-2008, 06:51 PM
This ad is typical Republican garbage. Fear fear and more fear is all you got when you are dead wrong on so many issues.:ThmbDown:If typical Republican garbage = truth the dems love to avoid, then so be it. One man's garbage is another's treasure. Surely you've heard this expression before.

ArlJim78
10-18-2008, 07:23 PM
dead wrong on the issues? so you're in favor of drivers licenses for illegal aliens?
wow!

Tom
10-18-2008, 07:43 PM
I think he just in favor of hating repubs, no matter what the facts are.
Only a fool or an illegal alien would favor handing out DLs like that.
Which applies here?

But look at libs in general...they are against every measure there is to prevent a terror attack. One has to wonder if they supported 9-11, because it sure looks like it.

Guess thier only solution is to bow down to terrorists and elect a HUSSEIN.

wonatthewire1
10-18-2008, 08:04 PM
dead wrong on the issues? so you're in favor of drivers licenses for illegal aliens?
wow!

I'm sort of split on this one...

On the one hand, we'd know if they were illegal or not

On the other, having them drive without licenses while talking on prepaid cell phones is rather bad.

Not like they drive like crap without licenses now - usually towing some lawn cutting machinery all over the road

Also perhaps the fees collected from the licenses could be put into a fund to pay for all the free medical care we give 'em - just a thought - but thinking like a business person instead of a politician.

Cangamble
10-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Can,

Thanks!
Malkin a Liberal?????:lol: http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/

PaceAdvantage
10-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Can, I think you are the only one who hasn't quite locked onto Wonatthewire's shtick.

JustRalph
10-19-2008, 12:05 AM
Can, I think you are the only one who hasn't quite locked onto Wonatthewire's shtick.

it grows old .............

mostpost
10-19-2008, 12:52 AM
Two things wrong with this ad. First, I checked Senator Obama's website on immigration, and found nothing about drivers's licenses for illegal immigants. My memory seems to be that he altered his position during the primary campaign, but I'm not certain. Second, the ad implies that the nine-eleven hijackers were in this country illegally. If you read the wikipedia article on 9/11 and click on the names of the hijackers in the article, you will find that they were, in fact, here on legally issued passports and/or visas. This would be logical in asmuch as some of them were here for some time and would want to keep a low profile. Being picked up as illegals would have been counterproductive. Now it is true that some of the hijackers entered the United States under a program called Visa Express. This program allowed citizens of Saudi Arabia to enter the US without proving their identity. Another one of Clinton's screwups...No wait....I'm sorry...the Visa Express program started in May of 2001 under George W. Bush.
Now, don't take this post to mean that I approve of driver's licenses for illegals.
I do not. I am pointing out that the information on Senator Obama's stance is probably out of date and that the events of 9/11 were not connected to illegal entry into this country. Further, I contend that the Republican TrustPAC knew that there was misinformation and untruths in the ad, but ran it any way, because they know there are many voters who won't take the time to check these things out.

JustRalph
10-19-2008, 01:35 AM
http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_statements/staff_statement_1.pdf

The above document explains how they got in......in the late 90's and some in 2000. They broke laws and faked stuff to get the visa's in most cases. They also doctored passports.

Here is an article from SFGate on Obama and his support for Drivers License for Illegals

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/01/28/MNH1UL57Q.DTL

mostpost
10-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey JustRalph,
From your link to the 9/11 Commision Report, I think that we can say the hijackers were in this country illegally due to the fraudulent nature of the applications they filed for passports and visas. But we can also say that the people who issued them Driver's licenses could not know this. They issued the Liceses on the good faith belief that the Passports and Visas were legitimate.

I had previously read the SF Gate article. Please note the date of the article was 1-28. I still think that Senator Obama has changed his views since then.

I do like that you provide back up references for your opinions, even if we don't always agree on the interpretaion.

JustRalph
10-19-2008, 04:07 PM
I call em as I see's em.............. :ThmbUp:

Tom
10-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Why is so hard for McCain to focus?
He does a good thing by hammering home this point, then today he looks like a fool by whining about Obama rooting for both the Rays and Phillies when he was in each respective city.

Johnny - no one cares. Tell us when we get back our 850 billion you pissed away, Jerk-Face.

I just can't support this mindless clod. If he gets elected, we need Plan B right away...to deal with the second worst thing that could happen to us....HIM! :mad:

Rookies
10-21-2008, 10:27 PM
One has to wonder if they supported 9-11, because it sure looks like it.
Tom... you're completely over the edge with statements like this one. It makes you appear insane and diminishes anything you say about this or any other political issue.

so.cal.fan
10-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Rookies:
Please let Tom alone. He is not insane! He is angry and frustrated with the soft ball campaign of the Republican party. Now is no time to be fair and balanced and even decent. There is much at stake.
I share Tom's concerns. We are about to have a man of very questionable character be elected president by some very naive voters.
These young people who have been programed and brainwashed by the media. They don't realize what is at stake.
We will have absolutely no balance of power in this country and the consequences will be grave.
If this far left wing of the Democratic Party takes over..............
:(

Hank
10-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Rookies:
Please let Tom alone. He is not insane! He is angry and frustrated with the soft ball campaign of the Republican party. Now is no time to be fair and balanced and even decent. There is much at stake.
I share Tom's concerns. We are about to have a man of very questionable character be elected president by some very naive voters.
These young people who have been programed and brainwashed by the media. They don't realize what is at stake.
We will have absolutely no balance of power in this country and the consequences will be grave.
If this far left wing of the Democratic Party takes over..............
:(

Off topic has become hilarious,far righters fretting about the damage Obama MIGHT do,blissfully partisanly oblivious to the incalculable damage ALREADY done by the far right idiots over the last eight years.This is better than TV:lol::lol:

ElKabong
10-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Hank,

The person you're speaking about is a lifelong Democrat. I've known her for years. She voted for Gore and probably every Dem before 2000. 9-11 changed a lot of people's minds, made us rethink a lot of things. What you consider funny, is anything but to others. Including me.

SCF made some very honest points that are shared by many.

boxcar
10-22-2008, 12:42 AM
Hank,

The person you're speaking about is a lifelong Democrat. I've known her for years. She voted for Gore and probably every Dem before 2000. 9-11 changed a lot of people's minds, made us rethink a lot of things. What you consider funny, is anything but to others. Including me.

In Hank's perverted version of reality, only Republicans can do damage to this country. And he's so self-deceived, he doesn't realize how partisan that kind of warped view is.

Boxcar

Tom
10-22-2008, 08:56 AM
One has to wonder if they supported 9-11, because it sure looks like it.
Tom... you're completely over the edge with statements like this one. It makes you appear insane and diminishes anything you say about this or any other political issue.

Point to what extraordinary measure libs has favored to prevent more terror attacks. They have politicized it and been a roadblock to every viable method Bush has employed to keep us terror-free for 8 years - unlike the dems, who allowed Al Qeda to grow and attack us regularly.

Of course they did not support 9-11. but their total ignorance allowed it to happen as one of many, and we will go down that road again with a lib controlled governement.

delayjf
10-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Boy isn't that the truth, you know its time for a little political chin music when democrats are on TV complaining that they will lose respect for McCain if he keep hammering him on Ayers, Rev Wright etc. They know it could have an affect.

Hank
10-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Hank,

I actually was not referring only to scf just used her post for illustration.I'm refering to ALL the wild eyed rightwingers who are weeping and nashing their teeth because it appears Obama will win.For you to say that she is a dem is not relevant and does not ring true given her posting record but whatever you say.All I'm saying is that the far right administration in power for the last 8 years has performed so abysmaly in all facets of ACTUALLY GOVERNING, managing the ecomony, handling natural diasters, forgien policy ect ect that it is being fIRED REJECTED, PERIOD.Yet the wild eyed righters are so blinded by partisianship they either don't or can't see this and never mention this. It's always the Media or Mcain or this or that,NEVER facing the simple truth,and yea thats funny as hell.

Hank
10-22-2008, 01:21 PM
In Hank's perverted version of reality, only Republicans can do damage to this country. And he's so self-deceived, he doesn't realize how partisan that kind of warped view is.

Boxcar

:sleeping::sleeping:

Tom
10-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Hank, what country have you been living in the last 8 years?

Here in America, we saw terrorist attacks prevented for 8 years after being a regular occurrence under a democrat. We saw two countries liberated and allowed to vote on tier own futures for the first time in decades, and we saw women allowed to be full citizens for the first time ever in one of them.

We saw the market hit record highs.

But we did have a downside....we saw our president try to tighten the reigns on the banking industry, we saw a war hero senator running for president try to warn us all of the coming crash of the economy, only to have both blocked by greedy dems looking to keep their bribes coming in. One of them the dem candidate, set a new record for bribe money from Fannie and Freddie.

We saw a congressman from PA call our troops murders, then refuse to apologize when they were cleared. We saw the leader of the Senate diss out troops and try repeatedly to ensure defeat in Iraq, we saw the Speaker of the House go to a terror sponsoring nation and bow to thier leaders.

We saw the dem VP candidate continue his long sring of being wrong on every foreign policy issue. We saw ranting racists being called spiritual advisors. We saw a candidate's wife describe how whe was not proud of her country, we saw a candidate tell a 7 year old girl how bad out country was as practice for his European trip to run down our country.

We saw the un-American attack on a citizen for merley answering a question that a dem candidate asked, after showing up, uninvited, at his front door - a potential president so vindictive and small as to use his clout to go after an honest working citizen!

Yes, Hank, if you look at the democrat sie of our country, it was pretty bad.

Walk towards the light........the grass is really greener on the right side.

Bubba X
10-22-2008, 01:36 PM
oh my goodness.

ddog
10-22-2008, 01:44 PM
After all , like on the economy, if you wish hard enough , why it just HAS to be true.

It's all about faith they said as they were sold down the river.

Hank
10-22-2008, 01:55 PM
Hank, what country have you been living in the last 8 years?

Here in America, we saw terrorist attacks prevented for 8 years after being a regular occurrence under a democrat. We saw two countries liberated and allowed to vote on tier own futures for the first time in decades, and we saw women allowed to be full citizens for the first time ever in one of them.

We saw the market hit record highs.

But we did have a downside....we saw our president try to tighten the reigns on the banking industry, we saw a war hero senator running for president try to warn us all of the coming crash of the economy, only to have both blocked by greedy dems looking to keep their bribes coming in. One of them the dem candidate, set a new record for bribe money from Fannie and Freddie.

We saw a congressman from PA call our troops murders, then refuse to apologize when they were cleared. We saw the leader of the Senate diss out troops and try repeatedly to ensure defeat in Iraq, we saw the Speaker of the House go to a terror sponsoring nation and bow to thier leaders.

We saw the dem VP candidate continue his long sring of being wrong on every foreign policy issue. We saw ranting racists being called spiritual advisors. We saw a candidate's wife describe how whe was not proud of her country, we saw a candidate tell a 7 year old girl how bad out country was as practice for his European trip to run down our country.

We saw the un-American attack on a citizen for merley answering a question that a dem candidate asked, after showing up, uninvited, at his front door - a potential president so vindictive and small as to use his clout to go after an honest working citizen!

Yes, Hank, if you look at the democrat sie of our country, it was pretty bad.

Walk towards the light........the grass is really greener on the right side.

Exhibit A. [TOM]..... Thanks Tom:lol:

Hank
10-22-2008, 01:57 PM
After all , like on the economy, if you wish hard enough , why it just HAS to be true.

It's all about faith they said as they were sold down the river.

:lol::lol:

hcap
10-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Tom, you and the other leftovers from the "bush years" are being thrown out handily. The world, the country has moved on.

Damn, I even heard that "Hannity and Colmes" will be renamed after Jan 20th,
"Colmes and Hannity"

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2008, 09:39 PM
This country has gone straight into the toilet ever since the Democrats took control of Congress.

We've seen the stock market go straight into the toilet ever since Barack Obama took the lead in the polls.

Coincidence?

:lol: :lol:

Tom
10-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Bush years with republicans in control - 14,000 market
Bush years with democrats in control - TOILET!