http://www.horseplayerinteractive.com/Racing/RaceInfo.aspx?Track=95

Click on Compubet tab

Set...

Speed....6
Class....11
Form.....9
Driver...5
Post.....9

Click on Calc, show entire card, (change date to yesterday if you want to check this out)

Yesterday's card... box top 3 picks in exacta ($144 bet) returns $203 (5 hits)
plus 1 str trifecta R11 returns $153

Anyone find any better settings?

Sinner369
10-18-2008, 09:51 AM
I have Harness Helper DD and it is similar to Compubet except it has seven factors that you can adjust (verus five for Compubet)!

All the computer programs are similar in that they analyze by logic and can pick the logical horse by assigning points!

Only you (we) can pick the $20 to $30 horses by feel and observation and not the obvious information.

sinner :)

Ray2000
10-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Good point Sinner.

There's are lot of handicapping methods out there that assign point values to the different factors, kind of what the neophyte does with pen and program. and it usually leads to the favorites in a race.

A good analysis has to include the trends in form, and the logistics, i.e. where are the contenders going to be at the 1/4, half, and the "feel and observations" that you mentioned.

Then comes the other part of the game, the hardest ...finding the overlay.

I started this thread just to show what's available at HPI for fun, I haven't played with it much at all.

LottaKash
10-18-2008, 02:23 PM
The "Human Brain", is still the most powerful computer known to man, now if we can only get it to work right.......:jump:

best,