PDA

View Full Version : ML on Saddam still with us?

JustRalph
03-21-2003, 12:20 AM
Anybody want to give odds on whether Saddam is still among the living?

I think we would have seen him in a "truly" live setting by now? any comments?

I think its probably at least 50-50 that he is no longer with us.

:cool:

so.cal.fan
03-21-2003, 11:09 AM
I hope your odds are too high, Ralph.
If that TRIFECTA FROM HELL (Saddam and his two horrible sons) were hit by our bomb.............

You all know I believe in karma, so for my own sake, I'll just say:
The Trifecta needs to go to heaven, or wherever...........;)

Boris
03-21-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
I hope your odds are too high, Ralph.
If that TRIFECTA FROM HELL (Saddam and his two horrible sons) were hit by our bomb.............

You all know I believe in karma, so for my own sake, I'll just say:
The Trifecta needs to go to heaven, or wherever...........;)

I hope they are still alive so we can throw all three of them in the wood-chipper.

so.cal.fan
03-21-2003, 11:31 AM
For any of you who haven't seen this funny website:
http://www.strangecosmos.com/

emile
03-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Dead or alive, Saddam created millions of children.His death wont change anything.It is not proved that Sadamm has fed the terrorists but terrorists will be threatening as long they think they have a reason to be.
This is not a simple problem.

Suff
03-21-2003, 10:28 PM
May shame be upon your Moustache. right?

Lefty
03-21-2003, 11:23 PM
emile, Sadaam's death will change EVERYTHING.

so.cal.fan
03-22-2003, 11:04 AM
Lefty,
I agree.
Look, we live in a different world today than any of us remember.
We have to deal with terrorists and psycho little dictators that if they get their hands on WMD, they WILL use them.
I was initially against having a war, any war, with Iraq, but I changed my mind. I "handicapped" the facts.
A STRONG message MUST be sent to all these crazy people who would destroy this planet...........
I have a message to the Green Peace people..........would you all PROTEST the United States if we set OIL WELLS on fire and/or polluted rivers creating an envionmental disaster?
I think you would.
I have nothing against anyone who peacefully and lawfully protests anything they think is wrong. You should be so happy that you have the FREEDOM to express your opinion.
I do have something against anyone who protests unlawfully, costing our country or other countries millions of dollars and precious needed police that could be fighting real crime and terrorism.
Shame on these ORGANIZED protesters who break laws and cost everyone.......YOU ARE ALL WRONG and you are all CRIMINALS.

Lefty
03-22-2003, 12:07 PM
SCF, great post. Good handicapping.
These Anti-Bush demonstrators, not only breaking the law when they impede traffic and try to shut dn bridges is that they are giving cover to the enemy. While these "nuts" are doing their "thing" the police while dealing with them are stretching themselves so "thin" that they may not be able to respond quickly enough to a terrorist attack somewhere else in the city.
While our brave men and women are dealing with a foreign enemy these cowards are starting to drag people from their cars.