PDA

View Full Version : Media Protecting Obama?

Tom
10-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Katie Couric cuts off Joe the plummer when he is obviously not an Obama supporter...say good nite, Joe! :lol:

http://personals.phoenixnewtimes.com/blog/3597/post_79256.html?dcb=personals.phoenixnewtimes.com&site=ss&who=UmFuZG9tSVbtoJXnp0SLNsVHu_cOjiJDBGlsQPxpzHfWo/6IO7B775p5WhjBPbl3b22i0pxQXpOSkA4B3kssFAar6OqfO24x 9P7DzId4q3rYvw84yjv9J4Ubb4XL_vDw8yiiy9HalLPKnGOrdK LKzbW_NU/RM35aGYmNCRbE6VOHqwaiVLcY7XZYpWPvYMCfIhXqieca99ktX T_u2pP97Q--

Bubba X
10-16-2008, 03:01 PM
If someone offered me 20-1 odds on Joe the Plumber being part of the next WWE pay-per-view, I'd probably bet on it happening.

Tom
10-16-2008, 03:31 PM
He may well be running for president in 2012. He has already shown more qualifications for the job than Nobama.

Marshall Bennett
10-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Diane Sawyer / ABC is just as bad . She's more soft spoken than Couric but she hates McCain . Everytime his name comes up she finds something negative to say about him . As soon as the debate ended she went on the attack ... in her soft spoken way , which is more sickening than pounding her fist , which is what the bitch really wants to do .

exactaplayer
10-16-2008, 05:08 PM
It's official now, Joe the plumber has had more press conferences then Sara Palin. :lol:

RaceBookJoe
10-16-2008, 05:20 PM
If someone offered me 20-1 odds on Joe the Plumber being part of the next WWE pay-per-view, I'd probably bet on it happening.

I wish that someone would offer me 20-1 that obama would survive 4 yrs in office. He should stop worrying about "joe the plumber" and be worrying about " joe the gun owner who is still pissed that the south lost the war ". I dont want that to come across racist..though it might...i just get a feeling. It wouldnt surprise me that many of the white people who say ther are voting for obama in the polls( maybe because it was the 'in' thing to do ) will be changing their minds. Either way i hope there is no violence , too much of that going on everyday. rbj

Boris
10-16-2008, 06:51 PM
I wish that someone would offer me 20-1 that obama would survive 4 yrs in office. He should stop worrying about "joe the plumber" and be worrying about " joe the gun owner who is still pissed that the south lost the war ". I dont want that to come across racist..though it might...i just get a feeling. It wouldnt surprise me that many of the white people who say ther are voting for obama in the polls( maybe because it was the 'in' thing to do ) will be changing their minds. Either way i hope there is no violence , too much of that going on everyday. rbj

It did. Maybe he should frisk "Joe the Plugged". He has some gain in your senario.

RaceBookJoe
10-16-2008, 08:11 PM
It did. Maybe he should frisk "Joe the Plugged". He has some gain in your senario.

Then I apologize and hope that PA deletes it. I just know that there is a lot of hate in this country...pointing it out, not trying to add to it. rbj

JustRalph
10-16-2008, 10:43 PM
RBJ, the south just ignores the president anyway.

But I guarandamteeyou that if Obama goes after guns or such...........he just might want to stay out of the south

prospector
10-17-2008, 09:24 AM
there is a lot of anger out there...i was sitting down playing a video poker machine in laughlin, nv when two couples came to sit in the same row as me..they were loudly bitching about the bailout and congress..before long people passing by were agreeing with them..in my room i couldn't get the fox news channel so i called up the front desk..the maintance man as he was fixing the tv was complaining about congress..
the mood for congress is brutal..hopefully, a lot of these bastards will be thrown out, regardless of party..
add to that, the guy who took folleys place in florida and ran on morals has just been caught paying off his mistress..throw 'em out :ThmbUp:

GaryG
10-17-2008, 09:51 AM

But I guarandamteeyou that if Obama goes after guns or such...........he just might want to stay out of the southWell, didn't he equate Evangelical Christians to gun toting wild-eyed southerners? Wait, those are my neighbors....You are right Ralph, he should definitely stay out of the rural south. Cause you just never know.

ddog
10-17-2008, 10:15 AM
He may well be running for president in 2012. He has already shown more qualifications for the job than Nobama.

Joe seems well qualified a bullshit artist with no clue, wait we already have one of those.

no plumbers lic
owes back taxes
tax liens
maybe not a registered voter?
so Joe really doesn't have any wealth to spread?

Is this stuff true????

So, no matter what the "rates" are this clown ain't affected.

This countries political discourse reminds me of some 3rd world shitholes I've been in.

give me a break!!

ddog
10-17-2008, 10:16 AM

But I guarandamteeyou that if Obama goes after guns or such...........he just might want to stay out of the south

If martians land don't bend over...

where do you get this stuff anyway???

Tom
10-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Check your facts, ddog...you're wrong.
And so what about a license?

ddog
10-17-2008, 10:27 AM
it's not worth much checking, if you got access to some link em up.

I can't conceive of voting on Joe's story anyway.

JustRalph
10-17-2008, 11:06 AM
why I started reading the dog again, I don't know............ back to ignore