PDA

View Full Version : Suffolk 10-15-08 Race 5

timtam
10-15-2008, 06:30 PM
I was at the OTB today and a guy I know ( 87 years old )

strolled up to the window and placed a win only bet on the # 3 horse in

the 5th at Suffolk. The horse won and paid $ 41.+ I didn't have

the past performances for Suffolk today and I guess its kind of redboarding

but what did this Old timer see in this horse to play win only? I'm interested

in if there's something in the pp's that point to him exclusively? I know the

old guy and he is a pretty good handicapper and I know he studied that

race a long time . Any help?

lamboguy
10-15-2008, 08:01 PM
the trainer looked pretty good to me, he ran an ok race in the exact same condition last time out in pinacle, and the race in pinacle looked a little tougher than to me than the one he was in today @ sulfolk.

sulfolk used to have the best $5k races in the land. horses used to leave sulfolk and win in NYRA for a $20k tag all the time. sulfolk is awful these days for the nickle deals. the good nickles are all in slot machine tracks.

i was making money on horses coming from penn national to sulfolk. years ago i used to bet the reverse.

the moral to this story is that you must keep up with the changes

ldiatone
10-16-2008, 05:15 PM
i have been using "aio" and the :3: was rated low on the bl/bl. i had the :7: to win that race. after the :3: won i rechecked and did notice the :3: had a "hot" trainer and it also listed "recent speed'. other then that race i had a good day both monday and wed using aio.
ldiatone

John
10-19-2008, 01:39 PM
i have been using "aio" and the :3: was rated low on the bl/bl. i had the :7: to win that race. after the :3: won i rechecked and did notice the :3: had a "hot" trainer and it also listed "recent speed'. other then that race i had a good day both monday and wed using aio.
ldiatone

I give up....What is "aio" ???

cj
10-19-2008, 01:45 PM
I give up....What is "aio" ???

All in One maybe?

John
10-19-2008, 02:11 PM
All in One maybe?

It fits ... I'll accept it.

ldiatone
10-19-2008, 05:10 PM