PDA

View Full Version : Early voting tricks

mostpost
10-15-2008, 12:52 AM
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/early-voting-hits-snag-in-nw-indiana.html

Republicans in Northwest Indiana sought a restraining order to prevent Early Voting centers from opening. This is a heavily Democratic, working class area.
Many of these voters would take advantage of early voting to avoid missing work on election day, or possibly being shut out at the polls. Republicans claimed they were concerned about voter fraud, but were strangely unconcerned about Republican areas. As you can see from the link, a judge removed the temporary restraining order.

PaceAdvantage
10-16-2008, 12:48 AM
This gave me a giant laugh from the above article:

"in-person absentee voting sites "

Huh?

The sad part is, this type of Democrat "bamboozle tactic" is so commonplace these days, it usually sails over the head of the average Joe.

In-person absentee voting site...as Bugs Bunny would say, "that's rich!"

Tom
10-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Just heard on the news....over 200,000 registrations frauds found so far in Ohio.

Acorn...Obama......undermining the United States election process.

Tom
10-16-2008, 02:33 PM
And it gets better...Bruner, a dem election official, has been hiding the 200,000 fraudulent votes. Bush' margin of victory in04 was 118,000+

Was this dem insurance?

Where is the outrage over tampering that our resident horsemen were so quick to express when the thought is was repubs doing it? Sec? hcap? lbj? Oh, wait, ljb was traded to moveon.org for a Snickers bar. :lol:

mostpost
10-16-2008, 06:54 PM
This gave me a giant laugh from the above article:

"in-person absentee voting sites "

Huh?

The sad part is, this type of Democrat "bamboozle tactic" is so commonplace these days, it usually sails over the head of the average Joe.

In-person absentee voting site...as Bugs Bunny would say, "that's rich!"

Happy we could brighten your day. :) I think the phrase was coined by the writer of the article rather than Democratic "bamboozlers, but I agree it sounds goofy!