PDA

View Full Version : Hawthorne Derby

john del riccio
10-11-2008, 04:28 PM
ADRIANO is a deserving favorite but the M/L of 10-1 on DENIM makes him attractive here. I will take a wack with these two and hope that the HAW crowd agrees with the linemaker.

John

Bobzilla
10-11-2008, 04:37 PM
ADRIANO is a deserving favorite but the M/L of 10-1 on DENIM makes him attractive here. I will take a wack with these two and hope that the HAW crowd agrees with the linemaker.

John

I'm on the same, Denim the 8. Hoping he can press the 1 Mr. Mischief, take him when he wants him, and get the early jump on the 6 closers.

I like Lisa M, the 2, in race 9 the Mary D. Keim Illinois Owners Handicap.

Good Luck to all.

cj
10-11-2008, 05:59 PM
I hope a few saw my Race of the Week figures. The winner was the top late pace horse in the field. How this 9 to 2 ML horse paid $41 is hard to say. I guess some people take those Dueling Ground running lines seriously. The top overall and early speed horse filled out the $259 exacta.

john del riccio
10-12-2008, 09:16 AM
I hope a few saw my Race of the Week figures. The winner was the top late pace horse in the field. How this 9 to 2 ML horse paid $41 is hard to say. I guess some people take those Dueling Ground running lines seriously. The top overall and early speed horse filled out the $259 exacta.

I certainly wish I would have..... UGH!

John

JustRalph
10-12-2008, 11:57 AM
I just loved the fact that he would be running late. He got blocked pretty bad about half way up the stretch. I thought he was done. Made up for a few days of throwing darts at Keeneland.