PDA

View Full Version : NY Thurs.

Suff
03-20-2003, 03:16 AM
Couple of Bombs that I will bet tomorrow. I'm having a big week...my account is full of $$. I've been seeing them pretty good. Don't know if I'm getting greedy or stupid or over confident.........But I truly expect to score with these .

And they are not Guess's...........I never guess...I never reccommend off any entry sheet.......and I never half ass it, I worked at these.

Race 4

Watch #10 Full Disclosure run a BIG ONE today with a ML of 30-1

Looking for horses to use with him other than the obvious conteders? #9 Trick a Toga at 20-1 and #2 Stand for speed 12-1 look like they're ready to run a race.

Race 5..

#5 Danza South. (12-1) Ok ,so he can't fire off a layoff,,,and he can't run in the slop...........But he may just wire these at a sweet price tommorrow

Race 6.

Once they get it and understand it......and they do it two or three times.........They're real. #7 Absolute Chris 12-1. Remember, Suffolks had a great meet this year with big full fields and larger purses. The Barns are full of good horses. The competition is tougher up here than years past. Don't discount those last two efforts. Texas pete and Clever Jack will be tough.

Race 7.

#3 Celera 15-1. Finally gets a Pace picture that fits his style. Two Back an uncontested wire Job by Cats fury Knocked him out. Off a rest,, to the slop, into a much tougher field than these in his last. he can work with this group. Bridge see's what I see too........I think.

Would'nt be shocked to see #10 Mister Hennesey at 8-1 run a Big one tommorrow either.

WINMANWIN
03-20-2003, 02:42 PM
And they are not Guess's...........I never guess...I never reccommend off any entry sheet.......and I never half ass it, I worked at these.

Race 4

Watch #10 Full Disclosure run a BIG ONE today with a ML of 30-1

Looking for horses to use with him other than the obvious conteders? #9 Trick a Toga at 20-1 and #2 Stand for speed 12-1 look like they're ready to run a race.

NICE CALL HERE SUFF ! I used the above steeds with the ZITO chalk dropper that burned me last outing shipping in from GULF. But the drop to bottom level claimers at AQUE made the difference here as DOO DA DO
HAS ME SINGING WITH THIS EXACTA $100 BUCK'OS #, the 10 ran
2nd at 30 to 1 and the 2 ran 3rd to complete a nice tri also.

stuball
03-20-2003, 02:48 PM
Great call Suff on the 10 --nice exacta...didn't go for the tri
1300 buckos Thanks

Stuball

Suff
03-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Track went from fast..to good ...to Muddy in 60 minutes.....I made a real nice score in the 4th.........and threw half of it back at the rest of the card.......I did'nt like that 1 in the 4th......But I had some money in my account where I could run insurance....so played a 1 over the 2-6-9-10.....and grabbed $650.00 only because the 1 was 6-5 and I figured I better not get caught with pants down and miss this.........I did'nt play the exacta with the 1 on top.....I tossed the 1 except for that 1 ticket......I played 20wp on the 10 and got $200 for my middle ticket........I went crooked the rest of the day........

One things for for sure,, his 31-1 days are over.....so we got him when we shoulda.......

Looking at Fridays now.......Gonna throw a few up later