PDA

View Full Version : More proof the dems are to blame

DJofSD
10-10-2008, 09:09 AM
After an hour long meeting, Clinton appointee digs in his heels. (http://biz.yahoo.com/bizwk/081010/0842b4104036827981.html)

Suff
10-10-2008, 04:55 PM
You could have surveillance photographs, video and audio tapes, a paper trail and you will never tie liberals to the Stock market. Can't happen, because its the conservatives curse......they own it.

You could put Barney Frank in a thong, holding his gay lovers hand while he gavels the stock exchange to a close and you still will never tie Liberals to Wall Street.

You can try, you can try everything you want, you can even have proof, but you will never,ever tie Liberals to Wall Street. The more you try the worse it gets.

Republicans own Wall Street and every single microbe that comes out of it.

bigmack
10-10-2008, 05:52 PM
You could have surveillance photographs, video and audio tapes, a paper trail and you will never tie liberals to the Stock market. Can't happen, because its the conservatives curse......they own it.

You could put Barney Frank in a thong, holding his gay lovers hand while he gavels the stock exchange to a close and you still will never tie Liberals to Wall Street.

You can try, you can try everything you want, you can even have proof, but you will never,ever tie Liberals to Wall Street. The more you try the worse it gets.

Republicans own Wall Street and every single microbe that comes out of it.
Within the minds of simpletons, that's an excellent point.

DJofSD
10-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey, Suff, nice to hear from you again. Hope you found the Happy Birthday thread for you that's floating around on the board.

Suff
10-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Within the minds of simpletons, that's an excellent point.

I’ve seen that said before about Liberals, particularly here on Pace Advantage.

Liberals by peoples own admission here, control

The Movie Industry
The Magazine Business
Most Major Newspapers
All of Network News
All of the Worlds Top Universities
The US Senate.
The US House of Representatives.
Freddie Mac
Fannie Mae
Regulation of the US Financial markets.
Virtually all of America’s largest Cities, NYC, DC, LA, Boston, San Francisco.

The 500 mile strip of land called the Corridor, starting in DC and heading north to Boston has an economic output larger than France’s or The United Kingdom. An economy and a GDP twice the size of both India’s and Canada. It contains the global seats of military power, government , academia and finance . Over 20% of America lives in that 500 mile super region. Capitalism is practiced there at a level like nowhere on Earth. When the history of the 19th, 20th and 21st century is written, that 500 mile strip will be its epicenter. Liberals have a death grip on this 500 mile strip of land..
Conservatives control:

Fox News
AM Radio.

Simple who?

Suff
10-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Hey, Suff, nice to hear from you again. Hope you found the Happy Birthday thread for you that's floating around on the board.

I missed that but thank you much!:jump:

lsbets
10-11-2008, 07:41 AM
So, by your geographic reasoning Suff, you have firmly established that liberals control Wall Street, making your original point, as with most of your posts here, total BS.

Suff
10-12-2008, 01:16 AM
71% of my posts are BS according to the latest report issued by M & M Message Board Measurement Inc.

George Bush has degree's from Yale and Harvard. No one will ever tie Bush to the Northeast Yankee elite. Even though his Ma and Pa live in Maine, his Grandfather was a Senator from Connecticut where the President himself was born. George Bush moved to Crawford TX six months before announcing his Presidential campaign, and he's moving out of Crawford in January. Its perception.

That's the same logic with Wall Street. American's hang it on the neck of Republican's. Its the Republican Albatross. Perception.

True or not I simply announced it.

My second post was snark. Self described Liberals make up about 20% of the American electorate. I kid about the bizarre level of credit/blame Liberals get for controlling the MSM, the Univ's, and blah, blah blah.

Each person controls their own life. Nothing more.

PaceAdvantage
10-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Each person controls their own life. Nothing more.Amen to that...and with everything going on in the world at the moment, I have reminded myself of this fact more than a few times.

Tom
10-12-2008, 11:14 AM
And isn't that the whole point?
The damn libs want to control everyones' lives.
Make everyone dependent on Uncle sugar, then tell them how to live.

Screw that and the horse they probably stole from some successful farmer and rode in on.