PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter - 10/10

nobeyerspls
10-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Chalky - Not bad last week. Your 11-1 filly wired the field at Keeneland and the other one won the turf stakes race. Bet down though so I know you skipped it.
Longball - Yeah. I've gotta get 7/2 or more or otherwise I just watch. What about that idea to get guest handicappers on here? Those pace guys would be good. Let's invite our forum host to kick it off.
Chalky - But not for today. He can come on next week and thus rest up and hone his skills.
Longball - Your afraid that he's hungover today but don't want to say it. OK, next week. We decided on Keeneland today and I've got three. In the 1st I like #12 Big N Red (15-1). Quit badly in his Turfway debut but maybe he didn't like the ship. Lousy post but decent works and he gets to walk over from the barn. In the 3rd I'll go with #11 Gandolph Finch (8-1). First time on this surface but he handled the Ellis turf OK. Lastly, I'll pick #11 Vick's Violet (10-1) to win the 6th. She broke poorly at Ellis and then made a nice move. Her work on this surface 10/3 was great. Can you fill in the horizontals for me?
Chalky - Yes, but I don't like those outside posts. Either #1 Papa (7/2) or #6 Radius (5-1) will win the 2nd and #10 Gallant Again (7/2) looks like a lock in the 4th. In the 5th #8 Lady Garlock (9/5) has a class edge.
Longball - I like those picks so I'll box them in exactas using #3 Matty's Song (20-1) in the 4th and # 7 Whisper To Me (5-1) in the 5th. Pierce is a top turf trainer and can get one ready off the shelf.
Chalky - Well, if our host doesn't throw us off of here for your inappropriate slur, I'll see you next week.