PDA

View Full Version : Observing Races

BETKING
03-19-2003, 08:19 PM
I have just opened an account with BrisBet. They use the new 9.0 MSN Vidio Player. This is the best viewing that I have seen on a computer. You can see the races better than you could if you were in the stands. If you are are a trip handicapper, this is for you. I am very pleased with my new account.

FYI

BETKING :)

Fastracehorse
03-19-2003, 10:05 PM
WHAT IS THE MONTHLY FEE AND WHAT TRACKS CAN YOU VIEW??

THANX,

fffastt

Tom
03-20-2003, 11:43 PM
I have BrisBet and horrible video with WMP7, so I downloaded WMP( - now I have no video or audio capability at all!
(Not yourfoualty, I should have known better than to download anything new from Microsh*t )

Q-Does anyone have a copy of WMP7 or earlier? I know the older one works. (Ealier the better - 7 sucks, but 3 or 4 was ok)

JustRalph
03-21-2003, 12:07 AM
Tom....

I have mp7 for you. what happens when you try to use 9?
I have found that it is a great improvement. Was your antivirus running in the background when you downloaded new version?

If so,.....turn off anti-virus and try again. I will try to get this MP7 posted somewhere so you can download it. Check back here in little while........midnight your time now.
Ralph

JustRalph
03-21-2003, 12:32 AM
Tom

click here to download MPlayer 7

http://www.justralph.com/mp71.exe

:cool:

tricky(netcapper)
03-21-2003, 04:25 AM
had all sorts of trouble with this player until i got it right and now it is nice to use.

try this :

tools menu
options

network tab :

should see : select the protocols to use
only have the HTTP selected... all others should be off

performance tab:

choose connection speed a notch higher than your modem setting.

hopefully this helps. took me an hour of goofing around with it to find these settings worked with most racing sites.

trickydicky