PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME BACK WOODBINE PICKS 10/09

botster
10-08-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm sort of looking forward of getting back into the Canadian circuit once again.

Here are some selections for opening night.Hopefully Seabiscuit will also post, I would like to compare notes with him during the meet.

2nd 7 MR GO is a young one who gets a big switch.Made a couple of moves and could be anything.

3rd 2 ARTS ENERGIZER comes back in 5 days from Georgian and gets a decent driver for the first time on the program.Appeared to be driven very aggressively in last and just missed.

9th 3 JUSTA MINX qualified as good, or better than her listed races, and that makes me take notice.A live longshot play here first time Filion.

10th 4 INTREPID BRIGADIER ships in from the half off a live claim from a hot barn.This one just now seems to be getting good and is back in only four days...Hopefully he won't be scratched.

Good Fortune All:jump:

Sea Biscuit
10-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Hi Bots: Good to see you posting picks at PA.

I am currently suffering from a bout of tonsilitis. My tonsils have swelled up like big red balloons. Have all the classic symptoms of tonsilitis like high fever,weakness, shivering etc etc. I am taking a few days off to get back to health.

Take care and my best to you.

LottaKash
10-09-2008, 03:42 AM
Hey Botster, good to see you out and about again.........You make some very compelling cases for your selections tonite......Good luck with them.....

Bisuit, sorry to hear you have a boo-boo in your throat......Eat some Ice-cream and feel better.......

best to you guys.......

lamboguy
10-09-2008, 06:10 AM
get well soon. you guys are getting me interested in harness racing.

thanks, its a great sport

botster
10-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi Bots: Good to see you posting picks at PA.

I am currently suffering from a bout of tonsilitis. My tonsils have swelled up like big red balloons. Have all the classic symptoms of tonsilitis like high fever,weakness, shivering etc etc. I am taking a few days off to get back to health.

Take care and my best to you.

Feel better biscuit and take of yourself...remember there is always another race...LOL.

Sea Biscuit
10-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Feel better biscuit and take of yourself...remember there is always another race...LOL.

Thks all.

I am on high doses of antibiotics.

Hope to be on my feet and start posting soon.

mrroyboy
10-09-2008, 04:12 PM
get well soon. you guys are getting me interested in harness racing.

thanks, its a great sport

Well you've come to the right place to learn. The people on this site are the best in the business.

Sea Biscuit
10-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Posting this message against Doctors orders.

Race 5 #6 Zorgwijk Incluisve. He was my watchlist horse from last week.Would have won its last race easily had he not made a bobble in the deepest part of the stretch. W/P

Good luck to you Bots, on your Woodbine picks.

the clocker
10-09-2008, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=Sea Biscuit]Posting this message against Doctors orders.

Who the heck is your Dr. Sea... I know a good one but you get no ice cream..Dr. Ben Dover works on the opposite orifice...True Story: about 15 years ago at Northville Downs...a friend of mine was complaining/showing be his hands which had a blue tint to them...he was asking me if I ever heard of such a malady....I said the $2 Dad had them and the Doc told him to run his hands under very warm water and slip on a pair of cloth gloves and wear them while he was sleeping...my friend tried it and the next day he said it worked great...but later after about 4 hours they were blue again...I told him it may be poor circulation and he should go see a Dr....2 days later I saw him wandering around..he finally wandered over to my table and I asked him how were the hands? He said the Doc told him to take 2 aspirin and wash his hands...the blue tint was from inside his new blue jeans...he kept sticking his hands in his pockets and the dye rubbed off on his hands...LoL...to make this funnier...his nick-name before all of this happening was "BLUE"......I have not been over here a couple of days..is King Tut booted? He was over to my site yesterday...stop by and see what's cooking at HandicappingHarness.com...Good Luck Sea!

botster
10-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Posting this message against Doctors orders.

Race 5 #6 Zorgwijk Incluisve. He was my watchlist horse from last week.Would have won its last race easily had he not made a bobble in the deepest part of the stretch. W/P

Good luck to you Bots, on your Woodbine picks.

Thanx... so far a scratch in the second and one that never went forward in the third at 30-1!!

I am hoping the remaining picks take a little money.Money is real smart here and when I am completely dead on the board my horses never show up..LOL.

Glad to see you have mustered up enough energy to post.

botster
10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=Sea Biscuit]Posting this message against Doctors orders.

Who the heck is your Dr. Sea... I know a good one but you get no ice cream..Dr. Ben Dover works on the opposite orifice...True Story: about 15 years ago at Northville Downs...a friend of mine was complaining/showing be his hands which had a blue tint to them...he was asking me if I ever heard of such a malady....I said the $2 Dad had them and the Doc told him to run his hands under very warm water and slip on a pair of cloth gloves and wear them while he was sleeping...my friend tried it and the next day he said it worked great...but later after about 4 hours they were blue again...I told him it may be poor circulation and he should go see a Dr....2 days later I saw him wandering around..he finally wandered over to my table and I asked him how were the hands? He said the Doc told him to take 2 aspirin and wash his hands...the blue tint was from inside his new blue jeans...he kept sticking his hands in his pockets and the dye rubbed off on his hands...LoL...to make this funnier...his nick-name before all of this happening was "BLUE"......I have not been over here a couple of days..is King Tut booted? He was over to my site yesterday...stop by and see what's cooking at HandicappingHarness.com...Good Luck Sea!

The funniest stories ever told come from the racetrack.This one is a perfect example, you just can't make this kind of stuff up!!

botster
10-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Nothing for me tonight boys.Filions horse was just plain outpaced and the one in the last was given just a horrific drive by Saftic.